Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Penis extensions/surrogates, volume one.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Penis extensions/surrogates, volume one.  (Read 12797 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Penis extensions/surrogates, volume one.
« on: October 21, 2011, 12:47:11 AM »

Talk about guns and shit
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: Penis extensions/surrogates, volume one.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 01:07:50 AM »

Been talking with my coworker about how we finally have concealed carry here in WI as well as open carry. Also, shot off my first handguns (my parents got some) a few weeks ago. Definitely quite cool. I've fired many rifles and shotguns but had never got my hands on a handgun.

So the question is, when I finally get one, should I go concealed or open?
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 01:14:08 AM »

Concealed.

1. You don't want a bad guy to know you're carrying because that'll just make you the first target.
2. Cops harass you. 
3. Someone could grab it without warning.
4. Makes it harder to go about your day in general and will get you ugly stares.

Unless you're interested in antagonizing people I suppose. Activism and so on.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 01:38:45 AM »

Been talking with my coworker about how we finally have concealed carry here in WI as well as open carry. Also, shot off my first handguns (my parents got some) a few weeks ago. Definitely quite cool. I've fired many rifles and shotguns but had never got my hands on a handgun.

Open carry is almost always a bad idea when compared to concealed.  Plus you are in WI so I cannot recommend concealed carry enough for you.

While in WI this summer, I actually got a liberal lady to say that it wasn't bad that carry is coming to WI.  But, since she was in her 60s and not attractive to me, I refused the "drink at a local bar" she offered me.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 01:48:32 AM »

Concealed.

1. You don't want a bad guy to know you're carrying because that'll just make you the first target.
2. Cops harass you. 
3. Someone could grab it without warning.
4. Makes it harder to go about your day in general and will get you ugly stares.

Unless you're interested in antagonizing people I suppose. Activism and so on.

Well that wasnt much of a decision. You've convinced me.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 02:06:39 AM »

I would like a nice, full-size .45 or nine.  I don't care if it's blue or silver.  I'd just like it to be loose, grab the slide and it goes shik-fling. 

For me, its all about the action.  I don't give too much of a shit about the caliber arguments.  The truth of it is, nobody wants to get shot, ever. 

So if it's all kinds of perfect in the hand, man you're cookin' with fire.

I just love the feel of a loose gun.

Thats all.

SonicThePorcupine

• The gloves are on, time to check your prostate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 12:18:08 PM »

I'd like a gun, but if I bought one before I moved to New Hampshire, I'm just wondering if a terrorist from the gubmint would pull me over and fuck with me and having a gun in the car would make it worse. How do I travel safely with a gun?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 12:23:38 PM »

I'd like a gun, but if I bought one before I moved to New Hampshire, I'm just wondering if a terrorist from the gubmint would pull me over and fuck with me and having a gun in the car would make it worse. How do I travel safely with a gun?

Unfortunately every state is different.

Some states, unloaded and out of reach. (In the trunk)

Some states, unloaded and openly visible. (Weird)

Many other variations.

Fortunately here is a handy dandy list that is updated regularly - 

http://www.handgunlaw.us/documents/USRVCarCarry.pdf

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 02:16:48 PM »

I live in CA, one of the most restrictive states for gun ownership.  It's not a problem to carry guns in the trunk of your car when going shooting, and I frequently head out to the desert (BLM land) and shoot targets out there instead of paying to go to a shooting range.  Just keep the weapon unloaded and locked in the trunk of your car if in doubt.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 05:35:15 PM »

If I decide to head to the firing range during the day, I have to make sure I don't have it with me during carpool.
Can't drop off / pick up students from school with gun in car, as it is considered to be in my possession, and no firearm possession is allowed on school grounds.

Plus, I'm caught between having to keep my pistol both where it can be seen and where it cannot be reached by my children, since having it in the car means it could also be considered to in their possession. (Can't lock in trunk since I drive an super crew cab pickup.)
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 01:17:48 PM »

Back when I was into 4x4s I remember someone made heavy duty lock boxes that could replace the consoles between the seats in most makes of pickup. They had built in cup holders and everything. I haven't looked in a Four Wheeler magizine since the late 90's so the company was probably killed by The Patriot Act or some regulation by now.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 01:55:12 PM »

Back when I was into 4x4s I remember someone made heavy duty lock boxes that could replace the consoles between the seats in most makes of pickup. They had built in cup holders and everything. I haven't looked in a Four Wheeler magizine since the late 90's so the company was probably killed by The Patriot Act or some regulation by now.
That sounds pretty cool, also like something that a lot of people in California would be interested in purchasing.  I know of several people who have truck guns in locked containers under their seat in their trucks.  Sounds like something I'd be interested in owning too.  Not for a daily carry type thing though because I don't see how it would really be useful to me, but for when I'm out wheeling and camping in the boon docks.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Bill Brasky

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 01:58:08 PM »

If I decide to head to the firing range during the day, I have to make sure I don't have it with me during carpool.
Can't drop off / pick up students from school with gun in car, as it is considered to be in my possession, and no firearm possession is allowed on school grounds.

Plus, I'm caught between having to keep my pistol both where it can be seen and where it cannot be reached by my children, since having it in the car means it could also be considered to in their possession. (Can't lock in trunk since I drive an super crew cab pickup.)

Weapons on school property and functions: It is unlawful for a person to carry ANY type of weapon onto any real property (real estate... land or buildings) owned by or leased to any public or private elementary school, secondary school, or school board and used for elementary or secondary education, any public or private technical school, vocational school, college, university, or institution of post secondary education.

This code section does not apply to persons who have a valid Weapons Carry license (formerly the Georgia Firearms License) when such person has a weapon in the vehicle which is parked or in transit through the property or when the license holder carries or picks up a student at a school building, school function, or school property or on a bus or other transportation furnished by the school. (I'm not sure of the total legality actually carrying into a school building while picking up or dropping off a student, but it appears to be completely legal since the code does not say anything about not being allowed to enter the building while carrying. I wouldn't loiter around in the halls or cafeteria, but instead make a straight bee line to the office and back in order to drop off or pick up a student if you are required to do so.) This code section shall not apply to Teachers and other school personnel who are otherwise authorized to possess or carry weapons, provided that any such weapon is in a locked compartment of a motor vehicle or one which is in a locked container in or a locked firearms rack which is on a motor vehicle. (note that while you have the ability to park your car on the property (you can leave the weapon inside the car while you go somewhere else) and carry while picking up or dropping off students, outside of that you cannot carry on school property even if you have a license. If you park your car and get out with the weapon still on your person and you do not meet one of the carry exceptions (such as dropping off or picking up a student), you are breaking the law. Be careful!) (16-11-127.1)

http://www.georgiapacking.org/law.php  (Plain English reference to the typical Georgia citizens gun laws)

To me, it sounds like the distinction is being transient.  (and of course, the license)

If the Person of Authority were to say "State your business", and you said "Picking up the kidlets, and passing through".  He's supposed to be lawfully okay with that.

If you say "I work here," they have grounds to make shit difficult.

I understand you want to be as law-abiding as humanly possible, I'm the same way.  I'm the fluke that would end up getting the SWAT team up the ass.  Bad luck finds me like a homing pigeon. 

But with that said, if you're legal, just wear it like you own the joint.  A lotta times, cops go by instinct.  If I was a cop and we were acting out a little scenario here, I'd be hard-pressed to give you any trouble.  I can't see what would put me onto your scent.  Theres no reason to suspect you're a threat.  Even if I saw a big 'ol Magnum clipped to your Daisy Dukes, I'd probly just nod and tip the hat.  That lady's packin, good for her.  Wish more would...   

Of course, theres no reason to tempt fate, either.  Purse is better for everyone. 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011, 02:00:49 PM »

That sounds pretty cool, also like something that a lot of people in California would be interested in purchasing.  I know of several people who have truck guns in locked containers under their seat in their trucks.  Sounds like something I'd be interested in owning too.  Not for a daily carry type thing though because I don't see how it would really be useful to me, but for when I'm out wheeling and camping in the boon docks.

http://www.consolevault.us/index.php

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 02:10:55 PM »

The ones I was talking about replaced the console, were made out of at least quarter inch steal, and were clearly visible. I think those Brasky linked are better, they don't ask for further investigation from a cop giving a maglight once over.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Penis extensions/surrogates, volume one.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 31 queries.