Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Magical Butter (discount info)
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Magical Butter (discount info)  (Read 10674 times)

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Magical Butter (discount info)
« on: September 03, 2013, 01:01:21 PM »

Just found this thing on PuffItUp.com. It "automatically" makes butter/oil/tincture. I'd been looking for a simple way to get exactly the right temps for tincture, and hell, at their discount price, it just isn't worth it. The added benefit is it does oils and butter too, so no more straining the water out of butter either. This thing looks awesome and gets great reviews, so I can't wait until it arrives.

Normal price is not cheap, at $175 but given what it is, I can understand it. I got it for $133.44, which is their price ($157) minus 15% summer discount code (summer.) I didn't see a better price from a "legit" source (I.E., warranty covered.)

Give how much time I fucked with filtering, re-reading documentation so I don't screw up, etc., it's a bargain...and no, I'm not getting anything for the plug. I'm just happy to hear someone designed the thing. I predict it's one of many products we'll see as pot gets more mainstream (i.e. "legal.")

Blog post on PuffItUp
Product page on PuffItUp
Product web site
Don't forget to use a coupon
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 01:03:15 PM by Cognitive Dissident »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  Guns, Drugs, and Crazy Independence Stuff
| | |-+  Magical Butter (discount info)

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.