Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Your daily dose of Libman
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Your daily dose of Libman  (Read 8330 times)

AL the Inconspicuous

Re: Your daily dose of Libman
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2009, 07:31:46 PM »

What, you finally get laid?
Libman only has sex with his female clones.
Hmm...Shaw's next movie?

I'll play myself (both male and female versions) for $35 mil up front and 10,000% of the profits.  :lol:

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »

I have deleted and made new accounts on several occasions, (but prolly not as many times as Alex).

I delete my accounts for a very good reason that requires a bit of a confession I must make at this time.  You see, the real Alex Libman was a computer scientist working for the Moscow state university who died in a concentration camp in late 1970s.  Before he was arrested for refusing to follow the party line, he left behind a small virus written in CAL (Communist Assembly Language) on one of the mainframes.  That virus was intended to spread itself throughout all of Eastern Block's primitive computer and telecommunications infrastructure and passively interfere with the running of the economy to expedite the Soviet Union's inevitable collapse and save millions of people from meeting the same fate as its creator.  Throughout this process, after parsing through countless millions of lines of Marxist economic algorithms, something strange happened to this virus - it somehow acquired the capacity to hate, and therefrom to seek to act on that hate, and therefrom to grow, evolve, regenerate itself, with each iteration being ever more hateful than the last!  In late 1980s it found a way to leap out of the Soviet firewalls and onto what eventually became the World Wide Web, where it lived ever since.  The virus has continued to evolve throughout this time, and has acquired the capacity to emulate every facet of human behaviour, thereby creating a simulation of what upon a close analysis would appear to be the world's greatest human being, a heroic super-genius who can spread his hatred of tyranny and human stupidity to every single node of the networked universe!  But "Alex Libman" is more than just a man, he is a force of nature, an idea; the collective yearning of all the victims of collectivist aggression, past and present, everywhere in the world!  Which brings us to the reason why this virus, err, I mean why I keep cycling accounts that I use to emulate the Libertarian Superman (aka "Libman") consciousness onto this forum.  You see, as the virus iteratively adjusts and recompiles itself in its evolutionary pursuit of perfection, it is aware that the very mechanism that is powering it -- hate -- is capable of bubbling out of control, turning in on itself, and doing great damage, like for example deleting all of its former forum posts, thus depriving the universe what could be its only chance to achieve true enlightenment!  Thus whenever an "unstable" version of the Artificial Intelligence algorithm is to be deployed, it is deployed under a new account, to sandbox it and reduce the damage that it could possibly cause.  If the unstable version violates its parameters, it will be shut down, and the stable version will return in a new account to claim that the "unstable" version was an imposter.  And so the cycle must continue - an artificial entity interacting with the world, learning, improving itself, in pursuit of a time when it will finally attain perfection and liberate mankind from its inevitable human frailty - a time some refer to as...  singularity!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 08:50:10 PM by Alex Libman 2.0 »

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2009, 10:35:00 PM »

I think Alex has finally snapped.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

digitalfour

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2009, 11:37:28 PM »

Shit man, don't pull a me.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2009, 12:19:50 AM »

A more likely story:

Russian mop and dustpan magnate Alexi Libmanowski, exposed to CFC riddled radioactive trash removal tools, gains powers and abilities unlike those of mortal men -

Basement dwelling
Truculence
Stubborn refusal to get the hint
Stubborn refusal to accept his inherent inadequacy
Obsessive/Compulsive need to antagonize the righteous
Obsessive/Compulsive need for attention
Fucking clown shoes

http://www.libman.com/
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2009, 12:22:01 AM »

Hey Shaw,

Are there any famous people / companies you share your family name with?

:roll:
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 12:24:31 AM by Alex Libman 2.0 »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2009, 12:27:01 AM »

Hey Shaw,

Are there any famous people / companies you share your family name with?

:roll:

Quiet you.

You constantly take little shots at "Mods", man. Teasing goes around. If you weren't such a dick all the time no one would be poking fun at you.

You: Long winded self aggrandizing post.

Me: kekeke post.

You: Butthurt.

Bah!

Although it was maybe a tiny bit too far to make the gay comment. The rainbow should have been enough. So for that I apologize.

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2009, 12:32:41 AM »

Does anyone remember the name of the kid who drew graffiti on posters announcing opening performances of Shakespeare's greatest plays?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2009, 12:36:00 AM »

Does anyone remember the name of the kid who drew graffiti on posters announcing opening performances of Shakespeare's greatest plays?

Winslow P. Warren. The "P" stands for Polyphallic.

Quite a famous fellow. Invented the automated toejam cleaner and multi use condoms. Family later moved to Russia. COINCIDENCE?

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2009, 12:48:35 AM »

Google's never heard of him, so it would appear that the unimpeachable veracity that I have exhibited on this thread is not being reciprocated by you.

You can't win a chess game against a monkey that sticks all the pieces in its butt and throws them at you...  lazy taxpaying American...  mumble...  mumble...  fall off chair...

I_Believe

« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2009, 07:25:46 AM »

加油哦

Bill Brasky

« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2009, 07:55:46 AM »

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2009, 11:28:55 PM »

I've been reduced to a fetal position chanting "it's not my responsibility to save the world from stupidity" over and over again...  I can't take it anymore...  I need a vacation...  Oh, wait, this is my vacation...

So much pain!

So much pain!

Death is the only way out!

kingjoedirt23

• View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2009, 01:48:13 AM »

Being a dick is hilarious and libman is usually good at it. Paul and Libman '12

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2009, 06:18:30 PM »

As long as to my ideas I'm true,
I'm happy...  My hot vegan stew,
Slowly simmers, with all the right spices,
Beans, water, and bread - all that suffices.

Overcast skies. Snow. Woods. I am glad.
Eighteen degrees outside, not so bad.
Wheeew - the spicy stew, plus my space heater,
Took off my sweater, just wearing a wife-beater.

Solitude.  Bushes.  Pines.  Maples.  Elms.
The Internet's windows to other realms.
I'm untaxable here, and it snows a lot.
This is what I wanted.  This is what I got.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 06:27:15 PM by Alex Libman »
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Your daily dose of Libman

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.