Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Yet Another "What are you reading?" Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Yet Another "What are you reading?" Thread  (Read 79157 times)

Mort

Re: Yet Another "What are you reading?" Thread
« Reply #105 on: October 20, 2008, 01:03:30 AM »

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your semen, dude. It doesn't smell like anything.

Are you SERIOUS?! Then you need to get with a man, have lots of beautiful children and repopulate the earth with daughters who....ugh. Sorry. Meant that as a joke, but it just sounds .... creepy. Ok, seriously you don't smell ANYTHING when a guy cums? Hmm, maybe its a female thing. Can't smell the nauseating smell of cum. Just so you know, it has a smell and its not pleasant AT ALL. Far more noticable than the regular salty smell of a clean, disease free, and well groomed vagina. And you have to have your head practically buried in a kooch to even notice THAT. (Unless its that time of the month).

Oh and I just started:

"Che Guevara and the Useful Idiots who Idolize him."

I'm a guy. My semen does not smell like much of anything. Not that I'm working real hard to find out, but you get the idea.

..............WHAT?! You're a GUY? No, no no no no, you were....I swear to GOD you were a female when I left. I'm pretty sure you were posting here when I stopped posting for the academy and you were a Chick. Is this some kind of joke or something?

I've always been a guy.

Jesus, I'm sorry bro. I thought you were a female for some reason. That was fucking stupid of me, sorry about that.

Taors

« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2008, 03:01:45 AM »

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your semen, dude. It doesn't smell like anything.

Are you SERIOUS?! Then you need to get with a man, have lots of beautiful children and repopulate the earth with daughters who....ugh. Sorry. Meant that as a joke, but it just sounds .... creepy. Ok, seriously you don't smell ANYTHING when a guy cums? Hmm, maybe its a female thing. Can't smell the nauseating smell of cum. Just so you know, it has a smell and its not pleasant AT ALL. Far more noticable than the regular salty smell of a clean, disease free, and well groomed vagina. And you have to have your head practically buried in a kooch to even notice THAT. (Unless its that time of the month).

Oh and I just started:

I'm a guy. My semen does not smell like much of anything. Not that I'm working real hard to find out, but you get the idea.

..............WHAT?! You're a GUY? No, no no no no, you were....I swear to GOD you were a female when I left. I'm pretty sure you were posting here when I stopped posting for the academy and you were a Chick. Is this some kind of joke or something?

I've always been a guy.

Jesus, I'm sorry bro. I thought you were a female for some reason. That was fucking stupid of me, sorry about that.

I thought you were female too...aren't you? What's up with the signature?

...Are you GAY?

Mort

« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2008, 03:28:36 AM »

Oh and I just started:

I've always been a guy.

I thought you were female too...aren't you? What's up with the signature?

...Are you GAY?

No, but you're a racist. *IGNORE*

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 20, 2008, 08:34:07 AM »

I've produced a lot of semen in my time and never noticed any sort of awful...or even bad...smell.  Maybe you have some sort of infection or need to wash.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #109 on: October 20, 2008, 10:39:02 AM »

Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #110 on: October 20, 2008, 11:18:29 AM »

Now reading "The Number of the Beast" Heinlein

That's not one of Heinlein's best. It's sort of slurry of escapism, and it gets weirder as it goes on. Worth reading once, though.

So I discovered.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #111 on: October 20, 2008, 11:20:22 AM »

I had a hard time getting into "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" it just was catching and keeping my interest.

sandm000

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 20, 2008, 11:46:45 AM »

Their Majesties Bucketeers - L. Neil Smith

/image is on amazon, so the link is hot!

Mort

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2008, 03:35:03 AM »

I've produced a lot of semen in my time and never noticed any sort of awful...or even bad...smell.  Maybe you have some sort of infection or need to wash.

(sigh) I don't have an infection and semen does have an odor which many people (men and women) find unpleasant.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2008, 07:39:06 AM »

Have just started it, but I'm very interested to see what he has to say.

Taors

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2008, 01:36:22 PM »

(sigh) I don't have an infection

Yes you do.

It's you.

Mort

« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2008, 03:56:08 AM »

Yes you do.

It's you.

Thanks for the friendly pat on the back. Rest assured I don't have an "infection." The whole idea of an infection making your semen smell bad is ridiculous. You're just being fucking obtuse because you can't face reality.

Taors

« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2008, 08:53:01 AM »

Yes you do.

It's you.

Thanks for the friendly pat on the back. Rest assured I don't have an "infection." The whole idea of an infection making your semen smell bad is ridiculous. You're just being fucking obtuse because you can't face reality.

How many people here told you that their cum didn't stink?

Argumentum ad populum wins again. Fool.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 23, 2008, 09:44:32 AM »

He's probably not circumcised.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #119 on: October 23, 2008, 01:08:13 PM »

Mine just as a light, crisp, tangy smell.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 23   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Yet Another "What are you reading?" Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.