Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Yet Another "What are you reading?" Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23   Go Down

Author Topic: Yet Another "What are you reading?" Thread  (Read 79156 times)

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
Re: Yet Another "What are you reading?" Thread
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2008, 01:35:50 PM »

BTW, turns out females don't really cum. They piss themselves

Hawt.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

inane

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 18, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »

I'm almost finished with The Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy. Fucking brilliant
Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis

Mort

« Reply #92 on: October 18, 2008, 09:25:56 PM »

BTW, turns out females don't really cum. They piss themselves

Hawt.

...and pathetic it's very strange isn't it? (gold star)

Mort

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2008, 02:33:11 AM »

Currently Reading:

1. Bonk (The Curious Coupling of Science and Sex)
Brief history of the Scientific study of Sex. BTW, turns out females don't really cum. They piss themselves or do nothing at all besides the regular secretions.

I'm pretty sure the book doesn't say that. 

Well no, I'm simplifying a bit. The author (a female) says that female cum isn't even a single thing. Its not even, whats the word, homogenous. Its not the same thing from woman to woman. Some females they studied, had vestigial glands that secreted some kind of liquid along with the regular stuff. Some females actually piss themselves. Others have and do both. Now, honestly, stepping back and weighing the costs and benefits, I'm GLAD women don't "cum" in the same sense that men do. Once again, when it comes to the receiving end of things, men are in a far better position. Consider: would you rather get hit with a little urine mixed with vaginal secretions, even though its totally pathetic that females can't control their bladders when they have an orgasm (snicker!) or would you rather get blasted with some foul smelling sticky goo that you're expected, as a woman, to swallow to show your "love?" Yeah, I'll take door #1 thank you. Semen smells disgusting, I can only imagine what it tastes like. I do NOT envy females one bit. To actually LOVE that kind of thing would truly require a slave mentality. Come to think of it, how are all women not lesbians? Again, pathetic, but there you have it.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2008, 01:52:40 PM »

Well no, I'm simplifying a bit. The author (a female) says that female cum isn't even a single thing. Its not even, whats the word, homogenous. Its not the same thing from woman to woman. Some females they studied, had vestigial glands that secreted some kind of liquid along with the regular stuff. Some females actually piss themselves. Others have and do both. Now, honestly, stepping back and weighing the costs and benefits, I'm GLAD women don't "cum" in the same sense that men do. Once again, when it comes to the receiving end of things, men are in a far better position. Consider: would you rather get hit with a little urine mixed with vaginal secretions, even though its totally pathetic that females can't control their bladders when they have an orgasm (snicker!) or would you rather get blasted with some foul smelling sticky goo that you're expected, as a woman, to swallow to show your "love?" Yeah, I'll take door #1 thank you. Semen smells disgusting, I can only imagine what it tastes like. I do NOT envy females one bit. To actually LOVE that kind of thing would truly require a slave mentality. Come to think of it, how are all women not lesbians? Again, pathetic, but there you have it.

First of all, being able to have an orgasm and having "cum" similar to what men have are entirely different issues.  The fact that women can have orgasms is beyond question, as is the fact that they don't ejaculate semen like men do (thank goodness).  When women do  ejaculate, it is generally water mixed with a small amount of urine.  Not all women can do this, and for women who can do it, it is generally a joyous (if damp) occasion.  If you can make a woman ejaculate, be happy. 

Second, if your semen is a "foul smelling goo," then I think you should probably visit a doctor, rather than pronouncing every heterosexual female "pathetic."  Sounds like the problem is not on their end. 

Third, I think we've uncovered the root of your antipathy toward women.  You think you're disgusting, and therefore a person who would choose to be intimate with you must be disgusting as well.  Sort of a Groucho Marx "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member" kind of thing.   I'm not going to laugh at that, because it's just too sad.  But honestly-- no kidding-- I would encourage you to get a good therapist. 

Mort

« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2008, 08:25:01 PM »

First of all, being able to have an orgasm and having "cum" similar to what men have are entirely different issues.  The fact that women can have orgasms is beyond question, as is the fact that they don't ejaculate semen like men do (thank goodness).  When women do  ejaculate, it is generally water mixed with a small amount of urine.  Not all women can do this, and for women who can do it, it is generally a joyous (if damp) occasion.  If you can make a woman ejaculate, be happy. 

Second, if your semen is a "foul smelling goo," then I think you should probably visit a doctor, rather than pronouncing every heterosexual female "pathetic."  Sounds like the problem is not on their end. 

Third, I think we've uncovered the root of your antipathy toward women.  You think you're disgusting, and therefore a person who would choose to be intimate with you must be disgusting as well.  Sort of a Groucho Marx "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member" kind of thing.   I'm not going to laugh at that, because it's just too sad.  But honestly-- no kidding-- I would encourage you to get a good therapist. 

Actually, I'd prefer that she didn't ejaculate - that's my whole point. (Your point about cuming and ejaculating is right- they aren't the same thing- atleast not functionally speaking for females.)

(Confirmation bias anyone?) Rillion, i know you're still a virgin, but someday, when the pope gives the ok, you might get to experience the joys of being with a man. Maybe. When that day comes, you will realize at least one thing - semen smells awful. It just does. I'm not going to sit here and "ra-ra team" everything about being a man, because, in this case, it really does smell foul. Stating the plain truth as I smell it, doesn't mean that I hate myself. Think of all the other times where I've stated that men are superior to women. And listed those ways. In detail. Ad nauseum. And now, from this one tiny thing I've said, you decide to take my words out of context and use them to try and say something about my character. This is precisely why I think there is something wrong with female brains. How could you have written this nonsense?! Seriously, didn't it occur to you at the time you wrote this, that you were committing a logical fallacy, par exellence? And we let you vote?!

Believe me Rillion, I've spent many a night at the "club." You need to worry about yourself. The carrots the nuns cultivate at the monastery are no substitute for the real thing.

Mort

« Reply #96 on: October 20, 2008, 12:29:13 AM »

Actually, I'd prefer that she didn't ejaculate - that's my whole point. (Your point about cuming and ejaculating is right- they aren't the same thing- atleast not functionally speaking for females.)

(Confirmation bias anyone?) Rillion, i know you're still a virgin, but someday, when the pope gives the ok, you might get to experience the joys of being with a man. Maybe. When that day comes, you will realize at least one thing - semen smells awful. It just does. I'm not going to sit here and "ra-ra team" everything about being a man, because, in this case, it really does smell foul. Stating the plain truth as I smell it, doesn't mean that I hate myself. Think of all the other times where I've stated that men are superior to women. And listed those ways. In detail. Ad nauseum. And now, from this one tiny thing I've said, you decide to take my words out of context and use them to try and say something about my character. This is precisely why I think there is something wrong with female brains. How could you have written this nonsense?! Seriously, didn't it occur to you at the time you wrote this, that you were committing a logical fallacy, par exellence? And we let you vote?!

Believe me Rillion, I've spent many a night at the "club." You need to worry about yourself. The carrots the nuns cultivate at the monastery are no substitute for the real thing.

Stop being an ass.

Was that...was that a little child's voice I heard just now? It sounded like he was saying "Waaahhhh" but I couldn't quite make it out! Poor little guy, whining like that, he mommy should really take better care of him.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 20, 2008, 12:32:46 AM »

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your semen, dude. It doesn't smell like anything.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

Mort

« Reply #98 on: October 20, 2008, 12:40:29 AM »

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your semen, dude. It doesn't smell like anything.

Are you SERIOUS?! Then you need to get with a man, have lots of beautiful children and repopulate the earth with daughters who....ugh. Sorry. Meant that as a joke, but it just sounds .... creepy. Ok, seriously you don't smell ANYTHING when a guy cums? Hmm, maybe its a female thing. Can't smell the nauseating smell of cum. Just so you know, it has a smell and its not pleasant AT ALL. Far more noticable than the regular salty smell of a clean, disease free, and well groomed vagina. And you have to have your head practically buried in a kooch to even notice THAT. (Unless its that time of the month).

Oh and I just started:

"Che Guevara and the Useful Idiots who Idolize him."

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 20, 2008, 12:41:15 AM »

Are you SERIOUS?! Then you need to get with a man, have lots of beautiful children and repopulate the earth with daughters who....ugh. Sorry. Meant that as a joke, but it just sounds .... creepy. Ok, seriously you don't smell ANYTHING when a guy cums? Hmm, maybe its a female thing. Can't smell the nauseating smell of cum. Just so you know, it has a smell and its not pleasant AT ALL. Far more noticable than the regular salty smell of a clean, disease free, and well groomed vagina. And you have to have your head practically buried in a kooch to even notice THAT. (Unless its that time of the month).

Oh and I just started:

I'm a guy. My semen does not smell like much of anything. Not that I'm working real hard to find out, but you get the idea.

Mort

« Reply #100 on: October 20, 2008, 12:45:06 AM »

Oh and I just started:

I'm a guy. My semen does not smell like much of anything. Not that I'm working real hard to find out, but you get the idea.

..............WHAT?! You're a GUY? No, no no no no, you were....I swear to GOD you were a female when I left. I'm pretty sure you were posting here when I stopped posting for the academy and you were a Chick. Is this some kind of joke or something?

Mort

« Reply #101 on: October 20, 2008, 12:54:00 AM »

Oh and I just started:

Ok, next time you masturbate, let it sit. Don't take a shower or wipe it off or blow your load in the toilet - obviously, wash your hands but don't wipe your crotch. Wait an hour. Now pull down your pants and breath in that nauseating odor. Now imagine you're a female who feels obligated to swallow the stuff, or have it coagulating in her vagina. If she doesn't clean herself up, it REEKS. You've never smelled it on your hand when you masturbate even after you've washed? Its not as bad, but there's still a trace odor, especially when you wash only briefly and/or with cold water. Its more noticable then. And I KNOW females can smell it, because I almost got caught jacking off in college when I was a junior by my roomate and his girlfriend. His girlfriend walks in the door after I had practically DIVED under my sheets and pretended (poorly) to be sleeping, and the first thing she does is crinkle her little female nose and say "It smells like ....cum in here!" That means to me that she not only could smell me, but knew what the smell was from smelling it BEFORE. She never said it was a good or bad smell, but I assume from her tone that she found it just as unpleasant as I do. The funniest thing was that both of them were supposedly christian do-gooders. She totally let the cat out of the bag when she said that. After all, a chaste virgin christian girl isn't supposed to know what semen smells like, right Rillion?

Mort

« Reply #102 on: October 20, 2008, 12:54:45 AM »

Oh and I just started:

Ok, next time you masturbate, let it sit. Don't take a shower or wipe it off or blow your load in the toilet - obviously, wash your hands but don't wipe your crotch. Wait an hour. Now pull down your pants and breath in that nauseating odor. Now imagine you're a female who feels obligated to swallow the stuff, or have it coagulating in her vagina. If she doesn't clean herself up, it REEKS. You've never smelled it on your hand when you masturbate even after you've washed? Its not as bad, but there's still a trace odor, especially when you wash only briefly and/or with cold water. Its more noticable then. And I KNOW females can smell it, because I almost got caught jacking off in college when I was a junior by my roomate and his girlfriend. His girlfriend walks in the door after I had practically DIVED under my sheets and pretended (poorly) to be sleeping, and the first thing she does is crinkle her little female nose and say "It smells like ....cum in here!" That means to me that she not only could smell me, but knew what the smell was from smelling it BEFORE. She never said it was a good or bad smell, but I assume from her tone that she found it just as unpleasant as I do. The funniest thing was that both of them were supposedly christian do-gooders. She totally let the cat out of the bag when she said that. After all, a chaste virgin christian girl isn't supposed to know what semen smells like, right Rillion?

Ok, I'm making a new thread for this topic. I want to talk about books here.

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 20, 2008, 12:55:27 AM »

Oh and I just started:

..............WHAT?! You're a GUY? No, no no no no, you were....I swear to GOD you were a female when I left. I'm pretty sure you were posting here when I stopped posting for the academy and you were a Chick. Is this some kind of joke or something?

I've always been a guy.

Mort

« Reply #104 on: October 20, 2008, 01:02:17 AM »

It smells...but not THAT bad. Just get over it LCPLIC and swallow yer boyfriend's gift, like a man.

God I hate you, you fucking flamming nancy boy. You're a fucking idiot. Posting disgusting naked pictures of your pathetic pasty body all over the place and to what end? Have you ever gotten a single female dude to show the slightest interest in you? Even Gene thinks you look like a gay Skeletor. Please, of all the people who could possibly throw around insults without getting taken out back and tied to the proverbial fence post and left to die, YOU are the least of them. You are, as John Shaw said in another context, complete fucking clown shoes. Please do me a favor and either 1) Move to San Francisco, where I would be able to understand you in your own native habitat (who the hell ever heard of a gay canadian?! Seriously?!) or 2) Shut the fuck and sit on your hands.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Yet Another "What are you reading?" Thread

// ]]>

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 32 queries.