Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Yahoo Answers
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yahoo Answers  (Read 3244 times)

Shara

• View Profile
Yahoo Answers
« on: May 16, 2008, 07:51:54 PM »

Perhaps someone has posted this idea before... and maybe you think that it's crazy... some of my ideas are. But if you have a Yahoo account, they have a neat little feature called Yahoo Answers. Many confused individuals that believe that what the majority of other confused individuals (and the mainstream Media) tell them is the gospel truth.

Often times, they ask questions in regards to proposed legislation that stifles liberty. Often, they are in agreement with the aforementioned legislation (again, because they are brainwashed).
What if multiple liberty lovers connected together and answered the same questions to these individuals in their own way.

If they get several like-minded GOOD answers to their questions, and if history repeats itself and they believe in the majority of responses, I think that we could possibly enlighten them one by one! Just for the fun of it, we could also include a link to the free state project, free talk live, etc...

Like I said... maybe I'm crazy, but I think that one on one inundation with the concept of liberty could open the eyes of many oppressed American individuals!

What do you think?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 08:39:08 PM by Elise »
Not much to say when you're high above the mucky-muck... yeah...

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
    • Department of Homeland Stupidity
Re: Yahoo Answers
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »

I think you should start answering questions.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 07:57:55 PM »

Sounds like a great idea, and I agree with error
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shara

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 08:03:24 PM »

for anyone who is up for this, I will private message to you my yahoo email address so we can add each other as contacts and support each other in this.
Thanks! This might actually work...

Shara

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 08:09:50 PM »

K... since that's not allowed, look me up on Yahoo and add me. You should be able to get access to any new questions and answers, and I should be able to support you as well. My new email addy (my last account was banned ;-) )  Addy is: elisiamarah AT yahoo DOT com
Hope to see you soon on it!
Hopefully we can enlighten some people...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 08:31:51 PM by Elise »

Shara

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2008, 08:21:50 PM »

Oh yeah, I might add, there is a little "flag" button that people that don't see eye to eye with you are quite fond of using on Yahoo Answers. So yeah, I just had my first alternate account banned.
Here is a question from my original (sugarcoated so I don't get banned b/c I've had it for years)   account that you might like to answer:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=As1v.ZRoDN_qzR.vC1DjWsQjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20080516164139AAI4K9o

And yes, this was sparked from the Free Talk Live show from a couple of days ago about illegal taxi's. I was surprised that the question had as little response as it did.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2008, 08:25:15 PM »

K... since that's not allowed, look me up on Yahoo and add me. You should be able to get access to any new questions and answers, and I should be able to support you as well. My new email addy (my last account was banned ;-) )  Addy is elisiamarah "at" yahoo "dot" com
Hope to see you soon on it!
Hopefully we can enlighten some people...
I suggest when putting your e-mail on a webforum like this you change it so that the spam bots don't nab your e-mail and spam you to death. :)

But you can find me @ joelberg1 " at" yahoo dat cam
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 08:27:11 PM by Joel »
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Shara

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 08:30:58 PM »

Haha...  :-)
I don't really care, because I just made a new one tonight.
My original yahoo account has been around since I was 16 (I'm 23 now) and I really don't want that one banned.
So yeah, hopefully the spam-bots don't get me... if so, I'll start a new one. I'll add you though!

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 08:44:29 PM »

Haha...  :-)
I don't really care, because I just made a new one tonight.
My original yahoo account has been around since I was 16 (I'm 23 now) and I really don't want that one banned.
So yeah, hopefully the spam-bots don't get me... if so, I'll start a new one. I'll add you though!
I'm kind of new to this Yahoo Answers, but I accepted you and you're now my friend or I'm your fan or something

Shara

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 09:04:28 PM »

If you click on my profile, it should show my answers and in the next tab, questions... I'm TRYING my hardest with this account to keep answer just politically relevant questions (Although I can't promise that I won't occasionally help some 13 year old girl with the best way to apply eyeliner, etc... )
You can chime in, or ask or answer questions of your own choosing (you don't have to agree with me, of course, just please say something that might draw them to desire true liberty for themselves). I will do my best to back you in the questions that you choose to ask or answer...
Here's hoping that we can change some minds ;-)

Anyone else?

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 09:05:32 PM »

If you click on my profile, it should show my answers and in the next tab, questions... I'm TRYING my hardest with this account to keep answer just politically relevant questions (Although I can't promise that I won't occasionally help some 13 year old girl with the best way to apply eyeliner, etc... )
You can chime in, or ask or answer questions of your own choosing (you don't have to agree with me, of course, just please say something that might draw them to desire true liberty for themselves). I will do my best to back you in the questions that you choose to ask or answer...
Here's hoping that we can change some minds ;-)

Anyone else?
lol, Well I'll stay away from the 13 yr old applying eyeliner, but I may chime in on the political whatnot

Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Yahoo Answers

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.