Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Wouldn't You Like A Father Like This
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wouldn't You Like A Father Like This  (Read 2744 times)

ziggy_encaoua

Wouldn't You Like A Father Like This
« on: May 15, 2009, 06:22:04 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/8052090.stm

Jeez I'd of loved a father who was willing to pay for me to get laid

Jetfire

Re: Wouldn't You Like A Father Like This
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 06:53:41 PM »

No the father has to look over his son's moral welfare....   :roll:   Father did nothing wrong but he should of just gave his son some condoms and teach him some pointers on women. Paying for sex is kinda pathetic in my opinion.

Alex Libman 14

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 07:50:14 PM »

My father was a Soviet prude, which is even worse than a Catholic prude...  :x

Riddler

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 10:05:19 PM »

No the father has to look over his son's moral welfare....   :roll:   Father did nothing wrong but he should of just gave his son some condoms and teach him some pointers on women. Paying for sex is kinda pathetic in my opinion.

unless the whore was totally HOT..
if she was skank material, the old man should hang...

Alex Libman 14

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 11:15:28 PM »

Nothing wrong with paying for sex.  It's just basic economics.  Guys are naturally hornier than girls, so all heterosexual relationships involve guys paying something in return, whether it's dinner and a movie, emotional commitment, or plastic surgery / time at the gym to be able to attract the girl that doesn't expect you to pay.  IMHO - cash is a better deal.

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 11:30:51 PM »

unless the whore was totally HOT..
if she was skank material, the old man should hang...

Paying for sex is pathetic EVEN IF the whore is hot.  Instead of paying for a prostitute the dad should have taught him how to get the women.  He was only cheating his son.
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

fatcat

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 08:49:00 AM »

Nothing wrong with paying for sex.  It's just basic economics.  Guys are naturally hornier than girls, so all heterosexual relationships involve guys paying something in return, whether it's dinner and a movie, emotional commitment, or plastic surgery / time at the gym to be able to attract the girl that doesn't expect you to pay.  IMHO - cash is a better deal.

word.

most guys alter their personality, or put up with shit they wouldn't normally do if it wasn't for the opportunity for sex. well, at least I have.

I'd rather trade cash for sex than hours of my time pretending that I'm interested in what some idiot has to say just for the chance to get my dick wet.

Maybe you other guys live in a world were attractive, interesting women are spilling out of every bar, or maybe you just have lower standards.

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 10:32:26 AM »

word.

most guys alter their personality, or put up with shit they wouldn't normally do if it wasn't for the opportunity for sex. well, at least I have.

I'd rather trade cash for sex than hours of my time pretending that I'm interested in what some idiot has to say just for the chance to get my dick wet.

Maybe you other guys live in a world were attractive, interesting women are spilling out of every bar, or maybe you just have lower standards.

This is Miami.  Beautiful women down here are a dime a dozen. 

Personally, anyone who buys a woman a drink at a bar without knowing her is a loser.  The moment you do that, she's going to accept it and she will leave you behind.  Don't believe me, ask a female friend, or your sister or cousin or whatever, what she would do if some complete stranger in a bar bought her a drink.  Gage her reaction and try to get through the bullshit.  Women usually think that these guys are losers and try to figure out how to get more drinks from the guy without putting out.

"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 11:31:39 PM »

Or, maybe we just don't care that much. Then again I'm probably the only one for whom that is true.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

rookie

• THIS DESIGN IS A CLASSIC!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2009, 11:50:32 PM »

This is Miami.  Beautiful women down here are a dime a dozen. 

lol.

/stereotype.
Do yourself a favor.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Wouldn't You Like A Father Like This

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 33 queries.