Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Why does law enforcement in Marshfied MO make itself our enemy?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Why does law enforcement in Marshfied MO make itself our enemy?  (Read 6464 times)

tittiger

• Good people disobey bad laws
    • View Profile
    • Things your preacher will never tell you
Why does law enforcement in Marshfied MO make itself our enemy?
« on: November 29, 2010, 07:31:54 PM »

Why does law enforcement in Marshfied MO make itself our enemy?

It used to be that law enforcement in this country was looked up to and respected. Seems like forever does it not? There was also a time when we the people were law enforcement. How is that you ask? Is that not Vigilantism?
LOL ----- Hell no!

Well where do you think law enforcement gets it's powers? Is it not from "We the people" delegating certain powers that WE HAVE to government? Most people have been brain washed in government schools and by the controlled media to think other wise. The truth is that "We the people" are sovereign and that any power that government claims to have, has to first be one that "We the people" have, and secondly it has to be explicitly delegated to government by us for government to posses that power.

Where am I going with this?
I am going to relate a few recent incidents where local Webster County Missouri law enforcement were the criminals instead of being the protectors of my rights as they were created to do. (And also swore an oath to God and the Constitution to uphold.)

You can search an earlier post of mine for more details but the combined police and sheriffs department here a few months back executed an illegal, false felony arrest on me. They pointed a shot gun and an AR15 at my head. (Not to mention other officers with service revolvers.) What would have happened to them if they had shot and killed me? You read the press.... Nothing other than a few days of paid leave until their own biased department cleared them.

What the cops failed to do was due diligence. A week earlier I had called "Americas Most Wanted" and cleared up the fact that I was not Paul Merhige
http://www.usmarshals.gov/investigations/most_wanted/merhige/merhige.htm
I am 20 years older than him and look nothing like him. The bottom line being that anyone other than employees of an incompetent government agency would face severe civil and possibly criminal penalties for not doing due diligence and finding out the APB was null and void. Nor should the civil penalties be paid by you the tax payer. They should be paid by the officer who committed the offence. In other words these law enforcement people should be broke, out of a job, and homeless on the street. This would not even begin to compensate me for the nightmares and sleepless nights that this incident has caused me.

Last month I caught a person in the act of letting air out of my tires in this same town. The local police refused to press any charges stating that they would not know what to charge them with. This same Cop however informed me that he would arrest me if I let the air out of his cruisers tires. It seems like there is one set of laws for the slaves and another for our masters.

Very recently I was moving out of a place where I rented a room. The room mate became violent and I called 911. I told the officer (and it is in the police report) that I said much of my belongings were still in the house and that I wanted to remove them. The room mate told them that I had removed everything. Is this not the crime of theft that should be investigated?
Hell no according to the people that we pay to protect our rights! All the room mate had to say was that I owed him money and all of a sudden this theft became civil. The police would do nothing and told me that I had to pursue "civil" action, which I could neither afford nor was there any resolution there.

I have 2 very real problems with the above scenario. One is that I could have went right back into that house since it takes 30 days to evict someone for non-payment of rent. Are they telling me then that my room-mate without any due process could have taken my tooth brush, all of my clothes, my food, my bibles, even my bed and let me sleep on the floor al because he alleges that I owe him money? The second huge problem I have is that even if this money were owed, it was not past due. In fact I had always paid rent on the 4th and this was the 3rd. Even on the 4th it would not be past due until the 5th! In effect this criminal cop (And the criminal DA that backed him up.) aided and abetted in the theft of my personal property for an alleged debt BEFORE the debt even became due! This cop and this DA IMHO belong in jail as they are no different that the street thugs that hold you up or break into your home to steal in the middle of the night!

In another incident the same room-mate committed criminal assault on me. He threatened to break my jaw and I got the incident recorded on my cell phone. The police had to be badgered to even take a report and then they would only agree to charge him with disturbing the peace. A far far cry from misdemeanor or felony assault. To add insult to injury it seems that they are not going to serve this person at all. Because I am just your average Joe and not someone politically connected in this town. The cop did talk down to me and asked if I were not the homeless guy that had lived in a storage locker!

I also spoke with a detective in town about the selling and buying of stolen goods in the home that I had just vacated. What did this protector of my liberties then do? He went right to them exposing that I had talked to him and putting my life and property in danger. Words can not convey my loathing for this so called public servant.

This was not just one isolated incident of law enforcement making an honest mistake. No I have related 5 separate incidences of these so called peace officers spitting on the Constitution and my rights. This is business as usual and the MO for these criminals with badges. How many more hundreds or even thousands of times have they done the same to others?

To wrap it up I feel violated. I feel raped and the rapist was so called law enforcement. I am not sure who to despise more - so called law enforcement or the criminals.

In Liberty!
Thom Jefferson
Things your Preacher will never tell you:
http://jtittiger.blogspot.com

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: Why does law enforcement in Marshfied MO make itself our enemy?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 11:13:00 PM »

Are you fucking serious?

This is insane.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 01:29:35 AM »

Are you fucking serious?

This is insane.

In my experience this is how all of the States in the land of the free work most of the time.
I am not a youngster and can tell you similar tales from all over the "land of the free"

davann

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 01:29:36 PM »

I smell something fishy here. Good people do not get into this much trouble. Where there is smoke more than likely there is a fire. Two sides to every story, yada yada yada. That is all I am saying.

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 01:50:10 PM »

I smell something fishy here. Good people do not get into this much trouble. Where there is smoke more than likely there is a fire. Two sides to every story, yada yada yada. That is all I am saying.

You know what buddy .....KISS MY FUCKING ASS. You are the type that probably blames women for being rapped, the Jews for being gassed, and blacks for being hunted down and hung by the clan.   You sure don't live in the real world where harassment by law breaking cops is a daily experience.

Why don't you take the silver spoon out of your mouth and experience the real world? You seem to have the attitude of a stinkin' cop?  Are you a cop or a wanna be cop that couldn't make the grade?

Thats all I am saying....  :-)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 01:54:41 PM by tittiger »

Riddler

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 04:00:36 PM »

easy now
lets chill them niggaz out
s'all i'm sayin

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 04:44:44 PM »

easy now
lets chill them niggaz out
s'all i'm sayin

Too bad we don't duel any longer. This could be settled in for good in an afternoon.

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 05:37:46 PM »

Here's a place I go when I am feeling all mad and stuff, I set it up mainly for me early on. http://bbs.freetalklive.com/general/don't-initiate-violence/
A lot of people tell me I bring the trouble I get on to myself.
I usually answer "And?"

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 06:39:27 PM »

Here's a place I go when I am feeling all mad and stuff, I set it up mainly for me early on. http://bbs.freetalklive.com/general/don't-initiate-violence/
I usually answer "And?"

No one brings getting their rights violated upon themselves. By definition they should not be violated at any time nor under any circumstances ESPECIALLY by those hired to protect them.

davann

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 07:51:28 PM »

You know what buddy .....KISS MY FUCKING ASS.

This tendency towards quick anger is not helping yo case.

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 08:31:38 PM »

You know what buddy .....KISS MY FUCKING ASS.

This tendency towards quick anger is not helping yo case.

Anger is sometimes justified. The bible calls it righteous anger....

I think it justified when someone calls you a liar and insinuates that being rapped  by the police is my fault .....
well let's say you are only fortunate that I can not get my hands on you I am sure you would pee yourself in that situation.

You should lay off the beer you moron before you speak. Drunks continually say stupid things.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:33:20 PM by tittiger »

davann

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 09:42:31 PM »

I think it justified when someone calls you a liar and insinuates that being rapped  by the police is my fault .....
well let's say you are only fortunate that I can not get my hands on you.

So, is that the same sort of thing you explained to your twin sister and nephew before leaving the Thankgiving party?

Next time just pay your share of the rent and there won’t be a need to threaten you or kick you out. Mans got to live up to his obligations or he aint no kind of man.

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 10:30:48 PM »

well let's say you are only fortunate that I can not get my hands on you.

So, is that the same sort of thing you explained to your twin sister and nephew before leaving the Thankgiving party?

Next time just pay your share of the rent and there won’t be a need to threaten you or kick you out. Mans got to live up to his obligations or he aint no kind of man.

I thought I would find more intelligent people on a libertarian site than your self. You just goes  to show that morons are everywhere.....

Goodbye Mr. "Ignored" you are not worth the keystrokes I use to communicate with you.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 10:34:44 PM by tittiger »

alaric89

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2010, 03:04:31 AM »

I usually answer "And?"

No one brings getting their rights violated upon themselves. By definition they should not be violated at any time nor under any circumstances ESPECIALLY by those hired to protect them.

I hold things in context. People who say someone deserves to get aggressed upon usually believe one has the "right" to hide under a rock. The police have been nothing but a organisation of thugs and enforcers for quite some time now. You should try and be consistant in your comments. Threatening davann like that isn't very nice. He was only trying to get the whole story, and you started with the tuff guy talk. There are not a lot of pro-cop people on this BBS but we are a careful and skeptical bunch.

tittiger

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 02:48:12 PM »

I usually answer "And?"

I hold things in context. People who say someone deserves to get aggressed upon usually believe one has the "right" to hide under a rock. The police have been nothing but a organisation of thugs and enforcers for quite some time now. You should try and be consistant in your comments. Threatening davann like that isn't very nice. He was only trying to get the whole story, and you started with the tuff guy talk. There are not a lot of pro-cop people on this BBS but we are a careful and skeptical bunch.

I think my reaction perfectly  normal and human. When is the last time you were raped? If someone called you a liar I think most people would react exactly like I did. Mr. Beer avitar needs to learn there are just some things you don't say to people or you will most likely get punched in the nose.
His comment was about on par of me walking up to his wife, calling her a whore and asking her to suck my organ. That is how offensive I found his comment and I think I was very restrained in my reaction.
---------------
For the life of me I don't get the people that think there is such a thing as a good cop. They just don't exist.  Would this mythical cop arrest me for having a concealed hand gun without Caesar's  permission slip? Or an automatic weapon or explosives without Caesar's permission?
Would he arrest  me for a pound of pot or making metha-amphetamine? Would he steal from me because I do not have a permission slip to drive or carry insurance? Would he force me off my land if I did not get the permission slips to build my home?  

Can you honestly tell me that there is a single cop in the United States that  would not enforce the above and in the process violate the Constitution and my God given inalienable rights? Maybe there are cops better than others but good cops... that is a laughable proposition.

In case you think I am  off the wall and excessive, my great great grandfather lived in a country where he was free to do all of the above and more.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:11:28 PM by tittiger »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Why does law enforcement in Marshfied MO make itself our enemy?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 31 queries.