Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What Video Games Are You Currently playing?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Currently playing?  (Read 144265 times)

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
Re: What Video Games Are You Currently playing?
« Reply #360 on: August 31, 2011, 10:02:45 PM »

Peppermint Pig: I played GT5 for a while back when it came out.  I haven't had time to play recently though, and when I tried the other night, I had to download a 130MB patch first.  Oh well.  I agree, though.  It's a great racing sim game...and Mazdas are always fun to drive ;)

Peppermint Pig

• Libertarian Adept
  • FTL Creative Team
  • This is where the fish lives.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 01, 2011, 05:03:31 PM »

Peppermint Pig: I played GT5 for a while back when it came out.  I haven't had time to play recently though, and when I tried the other night, I had to download a 130MB patch first.  Oh well.  I agree, though.  It's a great racing sim game...and Mazdas are always fun to drive ;)

Next time you're in the mood to play please get in touch. Would appreciate a friend request. :)

I'm mostly between Persona 3 and Red Dead Redemption (staying in practice) at the moment, but squeezing in an hour or three of GT5 usually on the weekends.
Vigilance towards Liberty, in perpetuity!

Pizzly

• View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 04, 2011, 04:10:06 AM »

I just got Spore and I gotta say it's pretty awesome. The only part that sucks is my limited imagination.
Peace isn't loving your neighbor, peace is simply not killing them.

tranced

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 04, 2011, 06:05:14 AM »

playing elder scrolls oblivion, mainly cuz I found it while cleaning out one of the closets.  I've never completed all of the main quests before, I always get bored and go on a mass killing spree and .  This time I'm trying really hard not to just go waste a town and the last bit of thieves quests are quite fun.  I think I'll need a newer rpg to play after this.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #364 on: September 09, 2011, 12:37:15 AM »

Playing warezed copy of Dead Island until money is a little better, then I shall be buying two copies and haranguing my beloved bride into playing co-op.

Holy shit it's good.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Elengrace11

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: September 09, 2011, 02:57:24 AM »

Right now I’m playing Nestalgia.  It is a pretty cool 2D RPG. The only thing that annoys me in it is the pokemon-style combat.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 11, 2011, 03:07:59 PM »

If I tried to explain to you exactly how awesome Dead Island is, it would take me as long as it would take for you to play the game start to finish.

It is Just Cause 2 + Far Cry 2 + Fallout 3 + Borderlands covered in a heaping layer of Dead Rising. It's frigginn zombies EVERYWHERE yo.

I accidentally threw my best weapon (A katana that had had three industrial batteries and some wire taped to it. DON'T TAZEKATANA ME BRO) at a pustule covered exploding zombie. The second I realized my mistake, he exploded, sending my poor katana to wherever good weapons go when they die. I think I saw it fly up and over a building but I'm not sure. I never found it again.

It's alright though, because I now have a poisonous wakizashi that makes zombies throw up uncontrollably occasionally and a gun WITH TAZER BULLETS.

Smart Pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 12, 2011, 02:13:53 AM »

I’m playing NFS hot pursuit and GTA IV in My PS3, I mostly play GTA IV because it has all sorts of activities in it.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 20, 2011, 08:02:49 PM »

MX Simulator.  Awesome super realistic motocross game.

[youtube]N4ImbgeTZ3A[/youtube]
http://youtu.be/N4ImbgeTZ3A

[youtube]St2WlNMHsJg[/youtube]
http://youtu.be/St2WlNMHsJg
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 08:07:35 PM by Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith) »
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 21, 2011, 01:55:46 PM »

I am still playing some rift and I got Red orchestra 2 ,it is a realistic WW2 fps, If you liked the original you will love this one, I do

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 21, 2011, 03:11:58 PM »

Still playing Dead Island.

Still good.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 19, 2011, 12:53:27 PM »

I went back to a PS game, Tobal #1, and have been playing it with a roommate recently.  We are also playing Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix.  He is using an arcade stick which is pretty loud.  He claims it gives him an advantage.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 19, 2011, 01:27:01 PM »

So many posts with games I'd like to try... I wish I had time to play video games right now.
But I am super busy making angry birds, pigs, kirby, pea shooters and Gir plushes to fill orders for the holidays.
(Well, the time that isn't used in training for ultra race.)
I will make my christmas wishlist from these pages, and spend all January in front of the screen.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #373 on: October 19, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »

Minecraft (at least before I got active with Occupy Appleton)! New updates keep that game fun. I might have to post my save file here online at some point to let you guys see what I'm doing and so you'll do the same but I'm just too busy to play :(

Endermen are pretty cool though.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #374 on: October 20, 2011, 11:20:50 PM »

Hey Minecraft players, download my map and check it out. You'll have to unzip it before putting it with your save files however.
The main features are the Chicken Farm & Animal Trap/Sorter (complete with lava purge for aggressive mobs). Any animal that comes near my base is channeled into one of two chutes which both lead to a room where I can either let them into their pens or rain lava from above.

http://www.mediafire.com/?a6gmu79xx7287v2
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What Video Games Are You Currently playing?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 33 queries.