Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What Video Games Are You Currently playing?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Currently playing?  (Read 144267 times)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
Re: What Video Games Are You Currently playing?
« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2011, 01:40:01 AM »

A real coincidence someone bumped this thread, and with a minecraft post nonetheless. I posted this at the main minecraft forum and still havent received a reply:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=268113&p=3753044#p3753044

I'm pissed because I calmed down and started another world yesterday and it was going great today and whaddya know the girlfriend thinks its funny to shut my computer off while I'm on it. BAM another world gone indefinitely. Fuck this shit I cant play it anymore.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2011, 04:06:05 AM »

A real coincidence someone bumped this thread, and with a minecraft post nonetheless. I posted this at the main minecraft forum and still havent received a reply:

I'm pissed because I calmed down and started another world yesterday and it was going great today and whaddya know the girlfriend thinks its funny to shut my computer off while I'm on it. BAM another world gone indefinitely. Fuck this shit I cant play it anymore.

can i have your user name and password for minecraft so i can play singleplayer for free?

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2011, 02:43:10 PM »

can i have your user name and password for minecraft so i can play singleplayer for free?

I was thinking about giving it away, but I want to be able to play again when the full version comes out or when this problem is fixed.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2011, 03:02:56 PM »

Dragon Age 2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2, both on Xbox 360, right now. I can't get Anders to stop whining and trying to pick my character up. Looking forward to Elder Scrolls V and Battlefield 3. I'm definitely buying a decent PC in time for those two...

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

Skibicki

« Reply #274 on: April 09, 2011, 04:21:35 PM »

I'm playing Blackthorne in Kega Fusion, with a keyboard until I get a Sega controller adapter.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #275 on: April 10, 2011, 11:33:27 PM »

I was thinking about giving it away, but I want to be able to play again when the full version comes out or when this problem is fixed.

Yay, problem fixed. May I never lose another epic save again.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #276 on: April 13, 2011, 09:02:20 PM »

Updated tree. Second layer of branches almost done. Takes a lot of time to gather up all that wool. Prolly 4 or 5,000 wool cubes + cactus dyes. Who knows how much friggin' wood? The whole valley of trees is how much. Couldn't guess at a number.

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #277 on: April 14, 2011, 12:04:28 AM »

That is incredibly epic. You might want to watch it with all that wood though. I see you have lots of flames going, also, in the next update there will seemingly be lightning (that probably light shit on fire). Perhaps you might want to skip the next update to be sure. I put a roof on my stronghold just in case.

The ghost of a ghost of a ghost

• Owned by Brasky. Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2011, 12:18:31 AM »

I'm still playing Sid Miers colonization, you'll aren't?????  WTF?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2011, 01:14:52 AM »

That is incredibly epic. You might want to watch it with all that wood though. I see you have lots of flames going, also, in the next update there will seemingly be lightning (that probably light shit on fire). Perhaps you might want to skip the next update to be sure. I put a roof on my stronghold just in case.

Yeah, thanks for reminding me....

(Just duped the save folder to a safe place)

There. Now I can risk its destruction. ;-)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2011, 01:53:34 AM »

Did you start by building that tree on a mountain? The clouds are very low. I avoid building into the clouds because they are so annoying to have wafting through blinding you.

LTKoblinsky

• View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 14, 2011, 10:13:56 AM »

I dunno if you thought about this or are doing it, but you could probably save a lot of resources by making the tree hollow and/or using a dirt core.
I'm currently building in two separate worlds (my first time ever playing came 3/4 days ago), on my laptop and desktop. On my laptop, I've got an epic freaking tower that you can see from anywhere within a reasonable distance. I got lost spelunking yesterday, wound up in a volcano, built my way up out the top of it and, boom, there was my tower in the distance. Instant orientation.

My wife's new site. Covers fashion, motherhood, our journey to NH, and soon activism.

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #282 on: April 14, 2011, 02:09:40 PM »

I dunno if you thought about this or are doing it, but you could probably save a lot of resources by making the tree hollow and/or using a dirt core.
I'm currently building in two separate worlds (my first time ever playing came 3/4 days ago), on my laptop and desktop. On my laptop, I've got an epic freaking tower that you can see from anywhere within a reasonable distance. I got lost spelunking yesterday, wound up in a volcano, built my way up out the top of it and, boom, there was my tower in the distance. Instant orientation.

You might want to build a compass.

Shaw, you should consider uploading your save file so we can check out the map. :)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 14, 2011, 03:21:34 PM »

Did you start by building that tree on a mountain? The clouds are very low. I avoid building into the clouds because they are so annoying to have wafting through blinding you.

Nope, sea level. It's BIG.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 14, 2011, 03:22:27 PM »

It's got a circular staircase it it. It be hollow.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What Video Games Are You Currently playing?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 32 queries.