Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What Video Games Are You Currently playing?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37   Go Down

Author Topic: What Video Games Are You Currently playing?  (Read 144293 times)

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
Re: What Video Games Are You Currently playing?
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2010, 05:08:42 AM »

PS3: Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Age is much, much better on PC.

ANY game is 100x better on pc.  been playing the new starcraft....waiting on diablo 3.  played wow for the last 5 years...just cant even look at it any more ;)  if you havent played battlefield 2142 get it... http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/
best game(s) ever?....the ultima series...(early 80s)  the ultima games changed my life....that was when games was just being born..long live Lord British!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Garriott

but ultima 4 was probably my favorite game of all time.  played ultima 4-10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultima_IV:_Quest_of_the_Avatar

I think battlefield 2 was better then 2142 and I have been playing Battlefield bad company 2

the hermit

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2010, 02:59:16 PM »

PS3: Dragon Age Origins

Dragon Age is much, much better on PC.

ANY game is 100x better on pc.  been playing the new starcraft....waiting on diablo 3.  played wow for the last 5 years...just cant even look at it any more ;)  if you havent played battlefield 2142 get it... http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/
best game(s) ever?....the ultima series...(early 80s)  the ultima games changed my life....that was when games was just being born..long live Lord British!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Garriott

but ultima 4 was probably my favorite game of all time.  played ultima 4-10
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultima_IV:_Quest_of_the_Avatar

I think battlefield 2 was better then 2142 and I have been playing Battlefield bad company 2

yeah this is true....all the battlefields are so much better than that jank game call of duty on the consoles.....dont get me wrong i do have the cod games but they are so lame compared to battlefield...really really lame.  the call of duty maps are so small that its stupid.  everybody is running around in a small little box just shooting like retards....battlefield your in it....pretty freggin awesome.  the helicopters and tanks are just bad ass....all the vehicles are very deadly.....the maps are really good and realistic....weapons are tha shanizik....just an all around great war game.  can you tell i like it :)  bad company 2 is really good too......graphics are excellent...i like the tanks in bc2...when they fire off the whole ground shakes and dust is blown everywhere...wheres my bowl in need to fire up and go play ;)

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2010, 02:01:09 AM »

Minecraft Classic.

Multiplayer is fun for griefing :) I made some people a  catapult, cannon, and giant crossbow for their massive castle. Then I destroyed the castle while they were oodling the goods :) :)
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

slayerboy

• Untitled
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2010, 02:13:17 AM »

I'm back into World of Warcraft for the time being.  I'm on Area 52 Horde side if anyone wants to say hi.  (Go ahead, flame me all you want for playing WoW.  It keeps me out of trouble until I can move to NH, because otherwise I'd most likely be in jail because there is absolutely nothing to do here in Rochester NY.  Not to mention the guild I'm in is a bunch of cool, crazy fucks)

Really thinking about checking out Minecraft too.

Joseffritzl

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2010, 03:37:03 AM »

Dead space 2 multiplayer beta ftw

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2010, 05:38:57 AM »

Victoria 2 hell ya
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2010, 10:46:00 AM »

Dead Rising 2 (PC)

S' Fuckin' Pimp.

I attached a bunch of power drills to a bucket so I could slap the bucket onto zombie heads.

Also, a fire axe + a sledgehammer = badass.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Pizzly

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2010, 02:33:06 PM »

I only really play World of Warcraft. I don't feel comfortable killing things in video games.
Peace isn't loving your neighbor, peace is simply not killing them.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2010, 03:30:14 PM »

I only really play World of Warcraft. I don't feel comfortable killing things in video games.

O_o

You kill things just as much in WOW as any other game.

Also, video games <> Reality.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

dalebert

• Blasphemor
  • FTL Creative Team
    • View Profile
    • Flaming Freedom
« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2010, 05:53:23 PM »

Is the original Silent Hill for PS2 hard to get?  I'm getting the impression it may be a collectible now.  I did a search for it and it's confusing as to whether what I found is even the original game or some sequel.

I found the movie to be rather creepy.  It takes a lot for a movie to scare me and that one kinda managed at times.  I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the first couple of Resident Evil games and thought I might enjoy Silent Hill as well.

Pizzly

• View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2010, 06:10:23 PM »

O_o

I know there is no real harm, but like I said it's just that I feel uncomfotable doing it, especially player versus player. I play a healer anyway.
Peace isn't loving your neighbor, peace is simply not killing them.

slayerboy

• Untitled
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2010, 10:55:54 PM »

O_o

The only game I had a real problem with was Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.  It just didn't feel right and people take that shit way too seriously.  I didn't mind Red Dead Redemption.

But I agree, video games aren't reality but I had a problem with CODMW2 because I actually felt like I was supporting the military by buying and playing the damn game and it stopped being fun.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 03, 2010, 12:06:21 AM »

I don't play PvP in anything online.  It's not that the idea of killing the character belonging to a real person puts me off, but I prefer to do that with friends only and not with 14 year old boys. 

WoW is on hold until Cataclysm comes out, at which point I'm thinking of starting a brand new account on American servers (mine is currently on EU, and there's still no way to switch it) and going for a blank slate.  Might as well, since my EU guild has pretty much fragmented, Cata will make the world look totally different, and there will be two new races to play with their own stories and starter zones. 

Continue to like Civ Rev.  Got Tropico 3, but it looks pretty crappy on my TV.....like you need a flat screen if you want to be able to read the text properly.  Fallout New Vegas will be out in a couple of weeks, and I've ordered the collector's edition for BF for his birthday.  Squee. 

slayerboy

• Untitled
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2010, 10:10:35 PM »

IWoW is on hold until Cataclysm comes out, at which point I'm thinking of starting a brand new account on American servers (mine is currently on EU, and there's still no way to switch it) and going for a blank slate.  Might as well, since my EU guild has pretty much fragmented, Cata will make the world look totally different, and there will be two new races to play with their own stories and starter zones. 

I just got an invite into the Cata Beta.  I've spent the last two days trying to install it and think I have it installed.  That's the fun of trying to play a Windows game in Linux :P

Soon as Cata comes out my orc hunter is changing to an undead hunter.  I'm rolling a Troll Druid and a goblin something (not sure yet) and possibly a Worgen something.

I'd say hop onto Area 52 and join the guild I'm in if you want.  Been in there for 2+ years.  Casual guild but they try to raid every week.  I think at one point we had the most females in a guild on our server and it might still be true LOL.

Hell we could start a WoW FTL guild :P

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2010, 10:29:53 PM »

I'd say hop onto Area 52 and join the guild I'm in if you want.  Been in there for 2+ years.  Casual guild but they try to raid every week.  I think at one point we had the most females in a guild on our server and it might still be true LOL.

Hell we could start a WoW FTL guild :P

Well, my first priority is to join up with some friends on Earthen Ring, where I'll be starting a goblin rogue and probably devote most of my time to her.  But hey, alts can go anywhere.  There's been talk about starting an FTL guild before, but I'm not sure how many people actually play, and play on US servers.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What Video Games Are You Currently playing?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.