Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What to do about Lindsay Lohan?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: What to do about Lindsay Lohan?  (Read 6475 times)

Trillian

• View Profile
What to do about Lindsay Lohan?
« on: July 08, 2010, 01:11:20 AM »

First of all, I believe without a doubt she is completely nuts.

So...
She's going to jail, but now her sentence is reduced. I know they say crowded jails etc. which whatever, I'm sure it happens with common folks  too we just don't hear about it because they aren't newsworthy. Regardless, I don't think a stay in jail is really going to help her in any way, well except she tends to like girls.

So because a part of me gets mad because she's it seems she's being treated differently because she's famous and I also don't want people to pay for her to sit in jail at all either I feel a little torn on the matter. *Yes I know this may seem like a silly topic, but I still feel it's relevant in my quest to understand liberty damn it!*

I want opinions.

What would happen if she lived in a non government controlled state?  I promise I'm seriously curious.
1) Crazy
3) Famous
3) Possibly a hazard to people around her

I posted the picture just because it makes me laugh.

ForumTroll

Re: What to do about Lindsay Lohan?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 01:14:45 AM »

I'd put her in my private jail, feed her so she gains 30lbs, then take my voluntarily jailing fee out in pussy.

Is that so wrong? Is it?

Trillian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2010, 01:24:33 AM »

I'd put her in my private jail, feed her so she gains 30lbs, then take my voluntarily jailing fee out in pussy.

Is that so wrong? Is it?

Maybe only a little, I think she'd be unwilling to gain weight.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 01:56:46 AM »

What would happen if she lived in a non government controlled state?  I promise I'm seriously curious.

Nothing because she didn't hurt anyone. There wouldn't be such a thing as drug/alcohol charges. If she hurt someone, she'd be "Charged" (Sued, whatever) with hurting someone, not being drunk at the time. Drunk or high isn't the issue, hurting people is.

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

yamnuska

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2010, 02:03:33 AM »

They need to leave her alone and let her life end up at it's inevitable conclusion, she dies in an alcoholic fueled car crash or dies of an overdose in a motel room in Mexico. What a fucking waste of tax payer dollars to send this stupid ugly bitch to jail, all the money that will be spent on security/privacy etc. Let her drink herself to death, I mean really, this case just shows what a stuck up and fucked up society we live in, "Oh let's help out Lindsay, we can save her." Yea right.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2010, 02:17:51 AM »

I think she shouldn't be mandated to do any alcohol abstinence. She has every right to abuse her body in whatever way she wants.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

yamnuska

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 02:20:10 AM »

I think she shouldn't be mandated to do any alcohol abstinence. She has every right to abuse her body in whatever way she wants.

Yes, and hopefully she'll OD soon and we'll never have to hear about her again, yahoo!

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2010, 02:31:18 AM »

She looks like this druggie friend my mom used to have, only my mom's friend was fat because of all the munchies she got while smoking weed.

I say we completely ignore her and don't give her the media attention she so craves.
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2010, 03:21:17 AM »

I woke up this morning, and as I was getting starting to get ready for work I flipped on the television to the local NBC affiliate. As the TV was powering on I turn to the wife and say "let's see what is going on with Lindsay Lohan today". When the screen and sound came up there were about 3 more seconds of weather report before the next story began. It was the Lindsay Lohan update.

Honestly now. I've lived in CA for so long that I forget what the rest of the world gets on the news. Do you guys get 20 minutes of entertainment news for every half hour?
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

BobRobertson

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 08:06:03 AM »

What a fucking waste of tax payer dollars to send this stupid ugly bitch to jail, all the money that will be spent on security/privacy etc.

And, what a mind-numbing mental conditioning the country continues to go through, getting told over and over and over how anyone who chooses to do what is "bad" for them deserves to have their lives ruined in full public view.
"I regret that I am now to die in the belief that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776 to acquire self-government and happiness to their country is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be that I live not to weep over it."
-- Thomas Jefferson, April 26th 1820

Trillian

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 08:57:29 PM »

Honestly now. I've lived in CA for so long that I forget what the rest of the world gets on the news. Do you guys get 20 minutes of entertainment news for every half hour?

We get a massive amount of weather actually... There could be a thunderstorm 3 counties away and I swear they'd interrupt a live feed from somewhere else showing aliens destroying the earth.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 09:09:50 PM »

They should lock up the judge for reckless endangerment. 

Trillian

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 09:44:17 PM »

Hehe I saw this on time today
The Lindsay Lohan How-To-Guide: Ensure No One Takes Your Apologies Seriously
The not-exactly-subliminal message that Lohan sent the court via her nail art has inspired us at NewsFeed to offer up this step-by-step guide. And don't think that this guide is only meant to disrespect judges or a court of law; you can disrespect loads of people with these nails! Teachers, parents, cops; the list is practically endless.

How To Act Apologetic While Letting Your Nails Say How You Really Feel

1)   Decide what you want to say. Sure, Lohan went with the obvious choice but you can really be creative with this one! Personal insults would be a good place to start.

2)   Start with a good base color. If you want to make the point stronger, have your phrase of choice set against a solid background. Lohan clearly wussed out by using rainbow clouds, or whatever they were. It's practically camouflaged, Lindsay! What if everyone had missed it and thought you were actually sorry. Geez.

3)   Once your base coat is dry, use either tiny nail decals (if you can find ones with your chosen phrase, which could be hard) or use a manicure pen and a steady hand to write out what you want to say. And yes, it's tricky but don't be discouraged. Just think how rebellious everyone will think you are.

4)   Cover with clear nail polish and let dry.

5)   This is the final step and all it really takes is some half-hearted apology attempts and a lot of waving your hands around your face. Someone's bound to notice your nails and realize you don't take anyone or anything seriously. Because you're that cool.

*Note: Following this guide could cause you to be widely mocked and/or sentenced to jail time. Consider yourself warned.

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010, 12:21:15 AM »

Ha ha! I might actually begin to like her.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

alaric89

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2010, 08:10:22 AM »

I agree with Mr. Shaw.
I disagree with Mr. Marsten. She's hot.
I agree with Mr. Drifter, welcome back BTW, but your comment about your cat made my eyes a little dusty.
I agree with Mrs. Lohan's fingernails.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 08:59:44 AM by alaric89 »
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What to do about Lindsay Lohan?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 31 queries.