Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What shouldn't need to be said....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What shouldn't need to be said....  (Read 13693 times)

Ecolitan

• View Profile
Re: What shouldn't need to be said....
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 01:03:48 AM »

I know BJ that you think I should be banned. 

Umm.  wat

I don't think BJ thinks you should be banned.  

I think BJ thought that was the perfect place to say that.  

Under the impression he's not a fan of me.  Did ban Avshae for being unlikable.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 01:08:51 AM »

I know BJ that you think I should be banned. 

Umm.  wat

I don't think BJ thinks you should be banned.  

I think BJ thought that was the perfect place to say that.  

Under the impression he's not a fan of me.  Did ban Avshae for being unlikable.

BJ is deep.  Don't even try to figure out BJ.  Its like 3D chess, or one of those trippy pen drawings with the paradoxical shit, like a bunch of staircases going in an upsidedown spiral  (I forget that artists name, you know the guy I mean)

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 01:15:47 AM »

Why the FUCK would I owe you an apology?  Because you danced around for three days like a monkey with your dick on fire?  Maybe it made people think a little harder about what they should or should not do.

For this:
I know where you go, what you review.  If you typically review your posts to page three, I'll start fucking with your posts on page four.  And you will be ultimately be dragging a wagon-load of the most damaging shit you've ever imagined. 

and for this being even a tiny factor in moderating this board.
And lastly, it just makes the place look bad.  It gives the impression that "we" think it's okay.

Not to me man.  I don't give a shit about that. 

I have no filter that makes, I think George Bush is swell not turn right into, Imma put you in a cage and have you raped. 
Almost every person I see every day hates my fuckin guts.  Maybe they don't know it.  But I do.  You don't have to apologize to me.  You're one of my best friends.

Maybe it did make people think.  Maybe it made me think.  But it didn't bring my FTL BBS back.  John Shaw is still gonna pick fights and ban his victims.  Libman is gone and dragline and Avshae and they're not back.  There is still this culture created and driven by the mods that smash dissenters as trolls and stifle important motherfucking talking.  So why are you acting like I should just realize it was all a joke? 

It's not a joke.  This place is important to me and a lot of other people and allowing a completely radical fringe place built around a completely radical fringe philosophy be completely radical and fringe is important motherfucking shit.  The internetz are serious business.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 01:24:26 AM »

"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 01:26:09 AM »

How so?  And how does that bring tolerance of radicalism back to this radical motherfucker?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2011, 01:31:10 AM »

How so?  And how does that bring tolerance of radicalism back to this radical motherfucker?

Nah, just you jumping up and screaming about how something isn't funny when it isn't funny and isn't a joke when it obviously isn't a joke.

You know, like what I did.

Yeah.

*Looking at all of the pretty cracks in your castle in the air*
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Bill Brasky

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2011, 01:37:24 AM »

Why the FUCK would I owe you an apology?  Because you danced around for three days like a monkey with your dick on fire?  Maybe it made people think a little harder about what they should or should not do.

For this:
I know where you go, what you review.  If you typically review your posts to page three, I'll start fucking with your posts on page four.  And you will be ultimately be dragging a wagon-load of the most damaging shit you've ever imagined. 

and for this being even a tiny factor in moderating this board.
And lastly, it just makes the place look bad.  It gives the impression that "we" think it's okay.

Not to me man.  I don't give a shit about that. 

I have no filter that makes, I think George Bush is swell not turn right into, Imma put you in a cage and have you raped. 
Almost every person I see every day hates my fuckin guts.  Maybe they don't know it.  But I do.  You don't have to apologize to me.  You're one of my best friends.

Maybe it did make people think.  Maybe it made me think.  But it didn't bring my FTL BBS back.  John Shaw is still gonna pick fights and ban his victims.  Libman is gone and dragline and Avshae and they're not back.  There is still this culture created and driven by the mods that smash dissenters as trolls and stifle important motherfucking talking.  So why are you acting like I should just realize it was all a joke? 

It's not a joke.  This place is important to me and a lot of other people and allowing a completely radical fringe place built around a completely radical fringe philosophy be completely radical and fringe is important motherfucking shit.  The internetz are serious business.

Give it up.  Theres shady motherfuckers with buttons, and you don't know what any of 'em will do. 

I wonder who ran off more people.  Me or you. 

Probly you. 

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2011, 01:40:11 AM »

Oh hi everybody, I see we have some delicious rage going on here from the OP. :3
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Bill Brasky

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2011, 01:46:36 AM »

Oh hi everybody, I see we have some delicious rage going on here from the OP. :3

Hey.  Mind the wet floor.  Someone fell down thirty-seven times and got all fucked up. 

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2011, 01:47:35 AM »

Hey.  Mind the wet floor.  Someone fell down thirty-seven times and got all fucked up. 

[youtube]u2ALsvU50wQ[/youtube]
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

Bill Brasky

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2011, 01:54:25 AM »

[youtube]u2ALsvU50wQ[/youtube]

LOL.

Also, try typing the N word.  See what happens.  (its okay, go ahead)

They're mad about that. 

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2011, 01:56:06 AM »

So I can type niggling my toe in my sock? :3

Bill Brasky

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2011, 01:57:25 AM »

Right.  If you're a dirty bird. 

And try nig.ga too. 

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2011, 02:00:49 AM »

Seriously, folks here seem to think this is suppose to be /b/ on steroids. Even /b/ has rules and mods there enforce it for the common sense reason of not wanting the Feds to bust down doors and shut it all down for a handful of asshats. Like it or not, the Internet isn't truly free as some ideologues bullshit about. The rules may be wrong in the sense of personal impediment, but even as you said in your thread, it comes down to house rules. If you don't like the rules, then you can find your own house and make your own (or not). 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2011, 02:04:08 AM »

There ya go, game over. 

The most logical person ever has spoken.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What shouldn't need to be said....

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.