Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What shouldn't need to be said....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: What shouldn't need to be said....  (Read 13629 times)

Ecolitan

• View Profile
Re: What shouldn't need to be said....
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2011, 11:45:26 PM »

I take it you leave your home's doors wide open when you sleep at night, yes? Wouldn't want to centrally plan those homeless guys shitting on your couch or anything.

Avshae got banned for being someone nobody liked and killed the only thing that was providing grass roots liberty rhetoric that was compelling enough and all brand new for Trillian.

Dragline got banned cuz John Shaw taunted him for years and eventually got his opening.  Cuz John Shaw didn't like him.

Alex Libman got banned for the same reason.

There's not a lot of people backing me up this time.  But it's only the inner circle that's fighting me. 

yeah yeah, I get mad and use mean words and I'd be more effective if I worked on that.  So what? I'm right.

This is the FTL BBS goddamnit!

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 12:07:44 AM »

I'm backing you up on this. At least 80% I think. I didn't read the first post too closely cause I'm juggling tons of work shit right now, but i get the gist of it.

No one will respond to the core of the race issue (which has been mislabeled as "racism" and should instead be referred to as "white oppression" from the opinions I'm reading here), so I'm pretty much just cruising with the troll trend with semi-sincere posts.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

BonerJoe

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 12:07:52 AM »

This is why I hate Mormons.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 12:14:35 AM »

There were some ad-hominems, specially unlocking the thread just to point out I'm stupid cuz I used the wrong thar.  That was a little silly. 

See, this is where you look stupid. I didn't even notice that the thread was locked and mods can post to any thread, locked or not, and there isn't any notification.

Stop assuming.

Also, I pointed out that you looked stupid because you spent several days basically calling me a welfare queen "Because I didn't deny it." when I clearly said something fairly early on.

Another point of order - I didn't call you stupid, I said you LOOKED really, really stupid. I wouldn't call you stupid because I don't think you are. Makes me wonder what you mean when you mention cherry picking because that seems like a pretty good example of it.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 12:14:43 AM »

This is why I hate Mormons.

See, I think that's funny.  I do not take the slightest offense.  It is needed comedy relief.  I would not ban you for your religious intolerance.  Or for implying I'm Mormon when you know I'm not.  'cept I got a lot of mormon in me.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2011, 12:15:44 AM »

There were some ad-hominems, specially unlocking the thread just to point out I'm stupid cuz I used the wrong thar.  That was a little silly. 

See, this is where you look stupid. I didn't even notice that the thread was locked and mods can post to any thread, locked or not, and there isn't any notification.

Stop assuming.

Also, I pointed out that you looked stupid because you spent several days basically calling me a welfare queen "Because I didn't deny it." when I clearly said something fairly early on.

Another point of order - I didn't call you stupid, I said you LOOKED really, really stupid. I wouldn't call you stupid because I don't think you are. Makes me wonder what you mean when you mention cherry picking because that seems like a pretty good example of it.

So uh.....  I look stupid?

I am Fuckin A right asshole. 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2011, 12:25:53 AM »

There were some ad-hominems, specially unlocking the thread just to point out I'm stupid cuz I used the wrong thar.  That was a little silly.

Stop assuming.

So uh.....  I look stupid?

I am Fuckin A right asshole.  

The things you have been saying look really, really stupid, yes. My only failing in all of this has been to keep feeding the troll, but I am totally aware of what I am doing and how you will react.

It goes like this:

I say something fairly cogent, you call me a nasty name(s) and allude to tyrannical behavior, people see your behavior and they see mine and then they judge for themselves. I then point out how uncivil you are being. Rinse and repeat.

[youtube]2Q7xFKtRj5g[/youtube]

In before you accuse me of using Ninja Gaiden screenshots as a threat of violence.

EDITED FOR BETTER GAIDEN
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:33:24 AM by John Shaw »

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2011, 12:32:09 AM »

I know the recipe.

I've attended the John Shaw School of Trolling for years now.

That's how you create a straw man.  Argue against my demeanor and not my point.

I know.  Like I told Drifter, yes, I know I've been trolled.  I'm a sucker.  I've seen you've been the "you're not polite enough so lets pretend what you say is not accurate" troll for... all day.  That's all You've had to say.

Maybe you should say sorry for getting in inflamatory conversations intentionally and when you get the guy all worked up cuz that's what you like to do you then ban him for what he says?   

Maybe that's what you should be saying.  Maybe you should love freedom again.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2011, 12:41:56 AM »

That's how you create a straw man.  Argue against my demeanor and not my point.

Naw, your point is that you didn't like that I banned Dragline and you think you know my reasons better than I do. You can't grasp the difference between an act of angry revenge and the straw breaking the camel's back with someone who has long since had it coming.

Everything else is gravy.

I know.  Like I told Drifter, yes, I know I've been trolled.  I'm a sucker.  I've seen you've been the "you're not polite enough so lets pretend what you say is not accurate" troll for... all day.  That's all You've had to say.

Dude, your behavior is your own responsibility. I have just shown the world what sort of person you are by taking the high road. I don't make you behave the way you do.

Maybe you should say sorry for getting in inflamatory conversations intentionally and when you get the guy all worked up cuz that's what you like to do you then ban him for what he says?    

For calling him a Saxon in a thread about racism. Then mentioning that I am, in fact, an actual Saxon (Whatever that means but the identification is correct.) That was my original offense. Let's make sure that's on record. Calling Saxons out for having pale skin and long noses. That's what I did. Then I called Dragline one. I called Dragline a Saxon. That's what I did. If you call that an "inflammatory conversation" you're off your fucking rocker.

Maybe that's what you should be saying.  Maybe you should love freedom again.

Gimmie a fucking break. You have nothing on my liberty cred, sport. Cry wolf some more.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:46:39 AM by John Shaw »

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2011, 12:47:50 AM »

That conversation didn't happen in a vacuum.

Read my sig.  You're bragging about how you did it again and got people to want to ban me.  I know... that's what you do.

Osbourne....  you have the maths and have taken an interest.  I am but a 10th grade dropout.  The maths are what autodidacts rarely acquire.

Exactly how much more likely than the average user IS John Shaw to get into a conversation/relationship even that results in someone getting banned?  After my original crude calculations I realized I was WAY off.  It's a bigger number than 1500.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:52:06 AM by Ecolitan »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2011, 12:49:17 AM »

That's the lamest shi...... deep breath.

You are continuing to be dishonest.  Those people are really gone and you really said the things you said about changing posts so people are carrying baggage they don't know they have and about.  You really said that about people saying things that "make this place look bad" as if that is something that should be a concern for a moderator.

Maybe you owe us all an apology.  Did you ever think of that?

Why the FUCK would I owe you an apology?  Because you danced around for three days like a monkey with your dick on fire?  Maybe it made people think a little harder about what they should or should not do.

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about what I say, and more about what YOU say.  And if you're concerned about what I do, try waiting to see WHAT I DO. 

Think it through, pal.  You're flipping out about WORDS.  I used WORDS to piss you off.  You know...  the words you're defending.  The freedom to say shit? 

Piss on you, jackass.  I'm still not gonna give you the satisfaction of tipping my hand all the way, but..  what have I done, except write a post and filter nig.ger and nig.ga  (which, actually IS going to stay that way, for a while). 

Ohhh, the old Brasky, the old Brasky.  I am the old Brasky.  I just changed my style a little.  I don't post willy-nilly, everywhere, because of dickheads.  So fucking what?  You want me to write in a certain manner now?  Jesus, and you think I'm a control freak..  If I wanna delete any of my threads, I'll delete my fucking threads.  Why do you think I make them in the HFZ?  I'll tell ya why - because I can delete shit there like anyone else. 

I'll say whatever the fuck I want.  But there are things I won't say.  Try it some time, you might like it.

And double lulz cause you still just don't fucking know

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, 12:53:47 AM »

That conversation didn't happen in a vacuum.

Read my sig.  You're bragging about how you did it again and got people to want to ban me.  I know... that's what you do.

Wait, what? Who said word fucking one about banning you? Provide me please with a list of people who want you banned? Who wants you banned? Yeah, that's another lie.

I'm starting to think there's something...

WHAT THE HELL.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 12:56:22 AM by John Shaw »

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, 12:57:25 AM »

BJ did

Bill Brasky

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2011, 12:58:36 AM »

I know BJ that you think I should be banned. 

Umm.  wat

I don't think BJ thinks you should be banned.  

I think BJ thought that was the perfect place to say that.  

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2011, 01:02:35 AM »

BJ did

If you think that Bonerjoe doesn't like you because of something that I've said here, and that he's some sort of toady, well, you might wanna take that up with him.

<<<Is not the master of other men's fates, especially an Epic Power that strides the Earth like Bonerjoe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What shouldn't need to be said....

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.