Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What Not To Do When Teaching Your Kids How To Ride A Bike: Little Boy From Detro
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What Not To Do When Teaching Your Kids How To Ride A Bike: Little Boy From Detro  (Read 1951 times)

Skibicki

slapping a kid that can't ride a bike
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video640.php?v=wshhI9B1vD6xC4476zb8&set_size=1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwATDsYCrTo[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 05:51:52 AM by Skibicki »

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile

The second I saw the tag from "world star hip hop" I knew this was gonna be cringeworthy.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security

Made me want to beat the shit out of that guy. Its terrible people think thats acceptable behavior but his parents probably did the same..."and look where it got me!"
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

mauiguy

• View Profile

All I can say is WOW.

Euthanasia is too good for that fuck.
"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds." ~Samuel Adams~

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. -- Professor Bernardo de la Paz, _The Moon is a Harsh Mistress_, by Robert Heinlien

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick

The kid keeps falling and running into shit, so he gets smacked down by authority. Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

Whats the prob?

The only thing I MIGHT change would be a lil' more head-snap on the slap, back-handed of course, with my class ring on, depending on how much I was drinking that day.

Excellent viddy.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2011, 03:24:27 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile

It's just cultural diversity. Identical tot he type my daughter and I saw at Auto Zone the other day..

A kid picks up a Snickers and holds it up to Momma, who slaps his head. He puts down the candy, but not before Poppa smacks him again and says "Stop actin AFOOL" !

My daughter looked so scared I wanted to cry for her.

Eh.. anyway, get used to it. Apparently it's what most Americans want the world to be like since they've been endorsing this shit for decades.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick

Actually, that vid is the PERFECT analogy for government.

They try controlling everything, instead of letting you choose your own path.

Then, when you fuck up, which is inevitable, guided by their ignorance, they punish you or smack you down a notch.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

velojym

• Mostly Harmless
  • Existence is Theft!!! *drool*
    • View Profile

Fuckhead. I could have that kid riding that bike in an hour, no slapping needed. I bet Pop doesn't drag out his
Wal-mart pedal-hoopty real often, by the look of him.
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force.
-Ayn Rand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What Not To Do When Teaching Your Kids How To Ride A Bike: Little Boy From Detro

// ]]>

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 32 queries.