Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What I do with those Ron Paul liberty cards.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What I do with those Ron Paul liberty cards.  (Read 3380 times)

Beef Supreme

What I do with those Ron Paul liberty cards.
« on: September 07, 2007, 02:00:54 AM »

I go to a Borders or Barnes & Noble about once a week or so to loiter on their comfy chairs, read and have an over-priced coffee beverage, but while i'm there, I make sure to visit the Political books section, and stuff a few of the Ron Paul  liberty cards inside the pages of any of the neo-con propaganda books aimed at the really ignorant (anything with Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity's faces on them) and biographies of any of the others running for President.  Particulary Giuliani.

Puke

• Sarcasm Overlord
  • FTL Creative Team
  • Rock on!
    • View Profile
    • Dooms Day Device Photography
Re: What I do with those Ron Paul liberty cards.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 04:27:42 PM »

That's a good idea.
You should also put them in gun books, military, science fiction and history books.
You might help someone find out about ROn Paul who doesn't follow politics.
Dooms Day Device Photography = www.dooms-day-device.com
Iraq Veterans Against the War - www.ivaw.org

theodorelogan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 10:28:54 PM »

I bought 5000 and I go to mall and strip mall parking lots and put them in the driver side windows.
Go figure...

RAD!

bonerjoe

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 10:31:42 PM »

I bought 5000 and I go to mall and strip mall parking lots and put them in the driver side windows.

Why are you trespassing on other's property?

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2007, 12:34:42 AM »

To distribute Ron Paul cards, he already said that.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2007, 12:47:31 AM »

Why are you trespassing on other's property?

That is not trespassing.  And he is allowed to do it.  Otherwise, he would get caught.  And if he got caught, he could just walk away.

Why are you such an ass?
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

bonerjoe

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2007, 01:25:28 AM »

That is not trespassing.  And he is allowed to do it.

Yes. No.

Ed

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2007, 10:55:40 AM »

Yes. No.

It's up to the mall. Whenever someone goes there and leaves their property on the mall's property, they consent to the mall's policy. If the mall says you can put fliers and such on other people's cars, then it's not trespassing and you have every right to do it.

bonerjoe

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2007, 02:04:24 PM »

Yes. No.

It's up to the mall. Whenever someone goes there and leaves their property on the mall's property, they consent to the mall's policy. If the mall says you can put fliers and such on other people's cars, then it's not trespassing and you have every right to do it.

The car is still personal property, they don't magically own it for the time they have it in their parking lot.

I need a sign on my car that says trespassers will be shot.

Ed

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2007, 04:37:35 PM »

Yes. No.

The car is still personal property, they don't magically own it for the time they have it in their parking lot.

I need a sign on my car that says trespassers will be shot.

Wait, didn't you say that it's okay to shoot a kid if his football lands on your property and he comes to retrieve it? The football is his personal property isn't it?

They're allowing you to be on their property. If they say someone can put a flier on your car and you disagree with that, then you should probably get in your car and leave.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2007, 04:44:43 PM »

If you park your car in a mall owned parking lot you give the mall the right (and anyone it lets) to put a flyer on your car.  If you don't like that use amazon.freetalklive.com.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Manuel_OKelly

• Objectivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2007, 07:31:11 PM »

They're allowing you to be on their property. If they say someone can put a flier on your car and you disagree with that, then you should probably get in your car and leave.

This is probably most correct, if you don't like how the Mall conducts business, by not protecting your car from solicitation then you should do business else where.

bonerjoe

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2007, 10:44:09 PM »

Wait, didn't you say that it's okay to shoot a kid if his football lands on your property and he comes to retrieve it? The football is his personal property isn't it?

Fuck.

corey_s

« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2007, 11:03:12 PM »

Here are a few more suggestions on where to put Ron Paul Liberty Cards:

- In the mail to anyone you may know.  Think Christmas!
- When you go out to eat.
- Keep them on you when you are in conversation.
- Going to parking lot is a great idea because you can reach hundreds of people at once.
- The library is a good one!
- Sometimes you can leave a small amount at coffee shops or music stores since people are usually able to leave flyers.
- Go for a walk in your neighborhood and put one in each neighbors newspaper box.  Do NOT put them in mailboxes, otherwise you can in legal trouble.
- Another idea is to give or sell 100 to other Ron Paul supporters at your MeetUp.

Anyway, another quick plug...

If you were ever interested in buying Ron Paul Liberty Cards I have CUT PRICES BY 20-45% since I have a huge amount left and I want them to get out before the primaries.  Go to www.LibertyCard.org for all the details.

Corey Stern
LibertyCard.org
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What I do with those Ron Paul liberty cards.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 33 queries.