Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you listening to?
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 70   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you listening to?  (Read 174771 times)

JWI

Re: What are you listening to?
« Reply #870 on: March 06, 2009, 11:48:22 PM »

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7kefYrJQ9tc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7kefYrJQ9tc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube].

JWI

« Reply #871 on: March 07, 2009, 12:13:21 AM »

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhK-zYfFsIY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qhK-zYfFsIY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube].

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: March 07, 2009, 05:26:17 AM »

Grand Funk Railroad.  8)
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: March 11, 2009, 02:35:53 PM »

Not a damn thing.

For a couple days now, I'm irritated by all my normal podcasts and such.
FTL, Jefferson Hour, Liberty Conspiracy, even audiobooks.  :? I can listen for about 30 mins, at most.
My brain must be terribly out of sorts, because I can't concentrate - even the normal change of pace in a shuffled playlist was getting to me.
Had to switch over to cardio specific electronica during my run today, steady bpm and no words.

I'm going to blame daylight savings time and my disturbed sleep cycle.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: March 11, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »

Not a damn thing.

For a couple days now, I'm irritated by all my normal podcasts and such.
FTL, Jefferson Hour, Liberty Conspiracy, even audiobooks.  :? I can listen for about 30 mins, at most.
My brain must be terribly out of sorts, because I can't concentrate - even the normal change of pace in a shuffled playlist was getting to me.
Had to switch over to cardio specific electronica during my run today, steady bpm and no words.

I'm going to blame daylight savings time and my disturbed sleep cycle.

I go through that too. I have a favorite podcast I can listen to any day anytime...I got burnt out on hearing people talk so much I didn't listen to anything but ambeint for a month.

And I'm currently listening to some ho cryin’ about her 4 kids not getting daycare $ no mo from the state as of Monday due to budget cuts.

I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: March 11, 2009, 06:44:45 PM »

Sang it!!
[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qm1MslQ32I4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qm1MslQ32I4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Pocho

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: March 11, 2009, 07:47:28 PM »

I go through that too. I have a favorite podcast I can listen to any day anytime...I got burnt out on hearing people talk so much I didn't listen to anything but ambeint for a month.

And I'm currently listening to some ho cryin’ about her 4 kids not getting daycare $ no mo from the state as of Monday due to budget cuts.

So, I might be going crazy, but at least I'm not alone?

---

I've probably read it somewhere, but what do you do, to have to listen to that? I'd go batty in a matter of hours.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #877 on: March 12, 2009, 03:03:38 AM »

I haven't had a normal night in over a month. 

White Stripes.  Rag-n-bones. 

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: March 12, 2009, 07:14:56 AM »

So, I might be going crazy, but at least I'm not alone?

---

I've probably read it somewhere, but what do you do, to have to listen to that? I'd go batty in a matter of hours.

I work at a Methadone clinic...and I should have specified I was listening to Ankarlo Mornings when I heard that chick whining, which was my first mistake.  :)

I do get a lot of that where I work though...80% of our clients are on state funded healthcare so their Methadone is paid for, this could be changing though from what I have heard which means ALOT more whining.
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #879 on: March 12, 2009, 11:09:42 PM »

[youtube=425,350]m99ybtk4QNs[/youtube].

Russell Griswold

« Reply #880 on: March 12, 2009, 11:57:02 PM »

Maná - Rayando el Sol

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: March 13, 2009, 02:00:31 AM »

Maná - Rayando el Sol

Never been into Maná.
Pocho

Russell Griswold

« Reply #882 on: March 13, 2009, 11:34:20 AM »

Maná - Rayando el Sol

Never been into Maná.
My friend recommended it to me.

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: March 13, 2009, 12:36:45 PM »

Maná - Rayando el Sol

Never been into Maná.
My friend recommended it to me.

How'd you like them?  I don't like how the lead singer sounds like he is holding back his voice making it kinda raspy.

The two songs I do like by them are "Oye Mi Amor" and the collaboration they did with  Santana - "Corazon Espinado."
Pocho

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: March 13, 2009, 02:30:43 PM »

Cake - Short Skirt Long Jacket

I wish this girl actually existed.
[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivASA9nZmNo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ivASA9nZmNo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Pocho
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 70   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you listening to?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.