Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you eating?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you eating?  (Read 68439 times)

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
Re: What are you eating?
« Reply #195 on: February 05, 2009, 12:56:49 PM »

Sugar Pops
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 05, 2009, 01:00:21 PM »

Lasagna

BonerJoe

« Reply #197 on: February 05, 2009, 01:46:10 PM »

Leftover chili and jewdogs.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 05, 2009, 05:04:18 PM »

Nothing yet, but I have a pot of sauce simmering at the back of the stove, and am getting ready to drop chicken basil meatballs into olive oil.
I'm thinking whole wheat linguine. Don't feel like the usual brown rice pasta today.
Have about 1/2 the rustic bread left from Tuesday, too. Will heat it up & slather with butter.
Should probably make a salad too.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 05, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »

Stir Fry for din din.

dmr235

« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2009, 05:54:09 PM »

Figured I'd occupy my time by visiting everyone here under another alias so I don't get pictures of dicks all over my account. I figure by now I've shown everyone my good side and won't get my account trashed this time. Instead of flaming people I just ignore them now. Sorry I lied man, I hope you understand. I needed to rebuild a reputation so I could actually come on here and discuss stuff.

You see how well that worked out.

Well, so far everything seems to be going as promised. I've kept my nose clean and my account's been free of phalases and whatever else. Being ID'd as a troll independent of my old identity kinda sucks, but this time I don't think I really earned it in the same way as before. This time I'm a troll for use'n them big wordy paragraphs and not takin' into account that some libermatarians were born under the power lines. I mean, if you don't like them big wordy paragraphs then don't read them big wordy paragraphs, right?! Just put me on iggy and keep up the "good fight" by posting one-liners and assuming superiority in everything...argh. Sorry, I'm ranting. Anyways, yeah, it didn't work out as well as I had planned but, considering the state that my last account was in when I left, things are a lot better. I'm kinda liking this whole dmr235 thing.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2009, 05:56:36 PM »

The other half of my meatballs.  Spirals.  Garlic bread.  

It's-a Italia night, eh no!?  [insert inarticulate noises of a genial and affirmative nature here]

Bill Brasky

« Reply #202 on: February 05, 2009, 06:02:02 PM »

This time I'm a troll for use'n them big wordy paragraphs and not takin' into account that some libermatarians were born under the power lines. I mean, if you don't like them big wordy paragraphs then don't read them big wordy paragraphs, right?! Just put me on iggy and keep up the "good fight" by posting one-liners and assuming superiority in everything...argh.

No.  Because no matter how many times you change your identity and try to modify your ideals, you are incapable of being anything but a warlike imperialist. 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2009, 06:16:53 PM »

It's-a Italia night, eh no!?  [insert inarticulate noises of a genial and affirmative nature here]

MANGIA MANGIA!!!

Riddler

« Reply #204 on: February 05, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »

This time I'm a troll for use'n them big wordy paragraphs and not takin' into account that some libermatarians were born under the power lines. I mean, if you don't like them big wordy paragraphs then don't read them big wordy paragraphs, right?! Just put me on iggy and keep up the "good fight" by posting one-liners and assuming superiority in everything...argh.

No.  Because no matter how many times you change your identity and try to modify your ideals, you are incapable of being anything but a warlike imperialist. 

soooooooo.......
who IS douchefly????
KKKKKEN??????????????????????????????

Bill Brasky

« Reply #205 on: February 05, 2009, 06:27:38 PM »

MANGIA MANGIA!!!

AYE, ASSA WHAT I'M DOON!  C'MON, SIT, I GOT LOTS!

Riddler

« Reply #206 on: February 05, 2009, 06:30:25 PM »

MANGIA MANGIA!!!

AYE, ASSA WHAT I'M DOON!  C'MON, SIT, I GOT LOTS!

*wonders if b.b has any angelhair & a bottle of chanty (chianti)*

Bill Brasky

« Reply #207 on: February 05, 2009, 06:39:54 PM »

soooooooo.......
who IS douchefly????

No.  He had a bunch of names.  LPCLIC or something like that. 

Riddler

« Reply #208 on: February 05, 2009, 06:59:18 PM »

soooooooo.......
who IS douchefly????

No.  He had a bunch of names.  LPCLIC or something like that. 

C3PO....that pesky gold-plated L.A. cop????!!! what a cum-stain

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 05, 2009, 07:30:46 PM »

Please tell me SMB hasn't come back.

Okay, so I love the Hidden Valley Ranch dip and want to use it on a salad but I need to thin it out a bit. How should I do it? I was considering whole milk or half-and-half.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 27   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you eating?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.