Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you eating?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you eating?  (Read 68872 times)

BonerJoe

Re: What are you eating?
« Reply #180 on: February 04, 2009, 07:05:50 PM »

Ugh, nothing.  Had a corporate meeting today and got stuffed full of junk food.   :x

Who do you work for?

Sunglass Hut/Luxottica.  Nothing exciting. 

Cool

Hansen.

Heh. I dunno, though. This guy can capitalize words.

Oh no, he's learning.

dmr235

« Reply #181 on: February 04, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »

Wha? No, its not Hansen, it's me LCPLIC. You really couldn't tell?

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #182 on: February 04, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »

Not unless you moved. LCPLIC was in California, last I heard. You are and have been in Indiana.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Bill Brasky

« Reply #183 on: February 04, 2009, 07:43:36 PM »

Knew you were a narrow-minded indoctrinated statist, just didn't care enough to spend any time figuring out which one.  I have relatively little interest in such people. 

dmr235

« Reply #184 on: February 04, 2009, 07:50:31 PM »

Not unless you moved. LCPLIC was in California, last I heard. You are and have been in Indiana.

Yeah, I got mobilized with the 1/18th Cav (Alpha Troop) out of Cali (its an army infantry outfit - totally sold out my EGA for 20,000 bonus in the Gaurd). It sucked because now I'll have to do my probation with the LAPD over again, anyways, I'm here on Camp Attebury where our unit has been training up. I tore my ACL when we were doing riot control training at Camp Muscatatuk (sp?) and now I'm stuck in limbo waiting to go to Fort Knox for ortho surgery. I haven't run or worked out in 2 months, I've gained 20 lbs, and my knee fucking hurts. Life kinda sucks. Figured I'd occupy my time by visiting everyone here under another alias so I don't get pictures of dicks all over my account. I figure by now I've shown everyone my good side and won't get my account trashed this time. Instead of flaming people I just ignore them now. Sorry I lied man, I hope you understand. I needed to rebuild a reputation so I could actually come on here and discuss stuff.

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #185 on: February 04, 2009, 07:53:55 PM »

Figured I'd occupy my time by visiting everyone here under another alias so I don't get pictures of dicks all over my account. I figure by now I've shown everyone my good side and won't get my account trashed this time. Instead of flaming people I just ignore them now. Sorry I lied man, I hope you understand. I needed to rebuild a reputation so I could actually come on here and discuss stuff.

You see how well that worked out.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

BonerJoe

« Reply #186 on: February 04, 2009, 08:02:15 PM »

Yeah, I got mobilized with the 1/18th Cav (Alpha Troop) out of Cali (its an army infantry outfit - totally sold out my EGA for 20,000 bonus in the Gaurd). It sucked because now I'll have to do my probation with the LAPD over again, anyways, I'm here on Camp Attebury where our unit has been training up. I tore my ACL when we were doing riot control training at Camp Muscatatuk (sp?) and now I'm stuck in limbo waiting to go to Fort Knox for ortho surgery. I haven't run or worked out in 2 months, I've gained 20 lbs, and my knee fucking hurts. Life kinda sucks. Figured I'd occupy my time by visiting everyone here under another alias so I don't get pictures of dicks all over my account. I figure by now I've shown everyone my good side and won't get my account trashed this time. Instead of flaming people I just ignore them now. Sorry I lied man, I hope you understand. I needed to rebuild a reputation so I could actually come on here and discuss stuff.

Yeah? Nobody gives a shit.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #187 on: February 04, 2009, 08:04:00 PM »

Figured I'd occupy my time by visiting everyone here under another alias so I don't get pictures of dicks all over my account. I figure by now I've shown everyone my good side and won't get my account trashed this time. Instead of flaming people I just ignore them now. Sorry I lied man, I hope you understand. I needed to rebuild a reputation so I could actually come on here and discuss stuff.

Aughta hit 'em with a cock, just for being a fuckinasshole.  

I never agreed with the cock before, and still actually don't.  But it would take me ten hours to drive to Indy to shit in his footlocker, and I swore I'd never set foot in Indy because its a festering, worthless shithole.

He deserves to be in Indy.  Maybe thats enough.  

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 04, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

Aughta hit 'em with a cock, just for being a fuckinasshole. 

I never agreed with the cock before, and still actually don't.  But it would take me ten hours to drive to Indy to shit in his footlocker, and I swore I'd never set foot in Indy because its a festering, worthless shithole.

He deserves to be in Indy.  Maybe thats enough. 

Nahh.  That's really not bad enough.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #189 on: February 04, 2009, 09:07:56 PM »

My mom made potato jewcakes out of a box. Fail.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #190 on: February 04, 2009, 09:09:03 PM »

:x

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 04, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

Does not compute. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 05, 2009, 09:55:29 AM »

What's a jewcake?

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 05, 2009, 12:07:43 PM »

What's a jewcake?

Rillion, I really, REALLY miss the karma system right now.

[applause] to you!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 05, 2009, 12:51:30 PM »

Herbal orange mint mate and a bento box.

Japanese people are kick ass...

I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you eating?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.