Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you eating?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you eating?  (Read 68447 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: What are you eating?
« Reply #150 on: January 31, 2009, 10:38:31 PM »

Just had cheezeburgers and fresh cut ho-made fries.

That sounds tasty.  Did you grill the dead cow? 

No. NO.

Very emphatic NO.  Care to explain? 

Rarely in the mood for a grilled burger. A nice, greasy, fried on the stove one is pretty damn satisfying.

I like both.  Grilled is part of the whole 'summer' mood.  Winter is fried, summer is grilled.  

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2009, 10:41:19 PM »

Really, hun, stop using those annoying names.

That's just what I call it.  You'll have to deal. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2009, 10:42:04 PM »

Really, hun, stop using those annoying names.

That's just what I call it.  You'll have to deal. 

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »

I went to this new place yesterday, and ordered a cheeseburger and fries. She asked me what I wanted on it...I said, "everything on it....BUT...NO RELISH!!!" She thought that was funny. While waiting, I noticed the other fellow working there (prolly her husband) putting together a BLT sandwich on toast...and I'm watching him do it, and he was TOTALLY focused....it was nice to see...he did such a nice job. They seem like nice people.

Is it normal to put relish on a burger up there where you are?  I've never heard of such a thing.   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2009, 10:52:24 PM »

Nice. I've never seen a sandwich with relish on it either but I did see a guy today order a buffalo chicken wrap with barbecue sauce instead of buffalo sauce. He left all the other ingredients on it though...including blue cheese...
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2009, 10:53:53 PM »

Nice. I've never seen a sandwich with relish on it either but I did see a guy today order a buffalo chicken wrap with barbecue sauce instead of buffalo sauce. He left all the other ingredients on it though...including blue cheese...

Hmmm.  Odd.  I've had the craving for a buffalo chicken wrap for a few days.  And I just don't know where the Hell to get one!  I like them with ranch dressing on them instead of bleu cheese, though.  The buffalo sauce is very spicy to me, and I suffer for it afterwards, but damn I love those things! 
         -George W. Bush

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »

Hmmm.  Odd.  I've had the craving for a buffalo chicken wrap for a few days.  And I just don't know where the Hell to get one!  I like them with ranch dressing on them instead of bleu cheese, though.  The buffalo sauce is very spicy to me, and I suffer for it afterwards, but damn I love those things! 

I love buffalo flavored food too, even though I only just tried buffalo sauce a few years ago.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2009, 11:01:00 PM »

I love buffalo flavored food too, even though I only just tried buffalo sauce a few years ago.

At TGI Friday's (Not great, I know), they used to have this buffalo chicken salad that I liked.  It was part of this Atkins menu they did, which at the time worked out fine because I was on Atkins - but now I wish they still had it just because it was tasty.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2009, 11:01:45 PM »

I went to this new place yesterday, and ordered a cheeseburger and fries. She asked me what I wanted on it...I said, "everything on it....BUT...NO RELISH!!!" She thought that was funny. While waiting, I noticed the other fellow working there (prolly her husband) putting together a BLT sandwich on toast...and I'm watching him do it, and he was TOTALLY focused....it was nice to see...he did such a nice job. They seem like nice people.

Is it normal to put relish on a burger up there where you are?  I've never heard of such a thing.   :shock:

People do it.  I don't like it.  You also see it on BBQ sandwiches like you'd get from Arby's.  And hot dogs.  

Relish=bleh.  

Bill Brasky

« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »

Factoid:  Buffalo stuff is a proper noun, because it was originated in Buffalo, NY.  Just like a Philly cheese steak should be capitalized. 

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2009, 11:07:42 PM »

Thanks for the factiod. I'm gonna start writing it like now.

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2009, 11:10:12 PM »

I'm having sugar free popsicles. My boyfriend bought me the sugar free kind, for some reason. Still, they're not bad.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2009, 11:19:02 PM »

Last night, sushi!

Tonight, cereal.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »

I saw it {the relish} there right before me. They will put in on if you ask for "everything".

Oh, weird.  I don't like relish.   :shock:
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2009, 11:42:51 PM »

Thanks for the factiod. I'm gonna start writing it like now.

I'm not a grammar nazi.  I just like trivia. 

Where I live, we're all about the Buffalo wings.  We even have contests.  I could take you to at least thirty bars that each have the best friggin wings you've ever had. 

And I gotta say, the nationally recognized Buffalo flavor that you get in bottles is a joke.  I've had it elsewhere when traveling.  Its sorta orange in color, like you get in Hooters.  The good stuff has a slight touch of BBQ sauce flavor, its darker and sweeter.  That orange stuff is nasty. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 27   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you eating?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 32 queries.