Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 363382 times)

mike the godless heathen

• your friendly neighborhood atheist
  • life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #1155 on: December 20, 2008, 11:21:49 AM »

I has milk.   :D

you know, milk is one of my wife's biggest problems with moving.  see, we have a local dairy farm here and their milk is better than anybody else's on the entire damn planet.  if we move, how will we get it?

on the potato chips.  we have a local potato chip maker.  theirs fucking rock.  i actually have heard of people who leave the area and have friends and relatives ups the fucking chips to them. 

jesus, that shit will suck.

Wow, that's really awesome.  It sounds like you're really contemplating the move seriously now.   :shock:

there has never been a time when we weren't seriously contemplating it.  if the money is there we are gone.  i still need to send that damn email, but the veep of the company goes back to england every christmas to be with his 93 year old mother, so he is out of the country and i don't know if england has iPhone support yet.

You find that out so you can figure out what you're doing ASAP.   :shock:

yes dear
Snake Plissken: Got a smoke?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Snake Plissken: Land of the free.
Facebook
Twitter

timmysoboy

• Word
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: December 21, 2008, 11:43:48 AM »

Well, I know damn well you guys are gunna tare me a new one, but i joined the US army infantry.  I was in basic training and EIT for 16 weeks.

Where is your perm. duty station?

Fort Bennington sucks.

Yeah, dude.  that's where I went to basic.  I can soundly say that I never want to go to Georgia ever again.  It's even worse there than back home in MN.

I'm heading down to Ft. Bliss Texas on the fourth of January, and hopefully will be staying there for two years before deploying over to Afghanistan.

The fuck got in to you?! 

I got no idea what you're talking about.

And my dad did his best to prevent this new development, Braskey.  Haha, haven't changed a bit man.

Riddler

« Reply #1157 on: December 21, 2008, 04:59:00 PM »

watching how stuff works from thursday night about beer.  thinking i need to go grab an amber bock out of fridge in the basement.

Thats a dumb place for a fridge.  You trying to protect it from tornados? 

"the fridge in the basement" implies that it is the other fridge.  previous owners put brand new appliances in the house, old dishwasher, stove, and fridge were still in basement.  we had the stove and dishwasher hauled away, but plugged in and use the fridge.  my house is a split level, so it isn't like it is some monstrous walk to grab a beer down there.

I carry the other fridge around on my back.  It helps to balance out the weight of my balls.  It wasn't exactly perfect, so I filled the crisper drawers with gold bricks. 

pff. i have a hired man lug mine around (i was gonna say negroe....but you know how that ends up)

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #1158 on: December 21, 2008, 05:57:55 PM »

Egg Nog with cinnamon.

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #1159 on: December 22, 2008, 01:20:34 AM »

diet mt. dew
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Facebook
Twitter

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: December 22, 2008, 01:27:31 AM »

Water! 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: December 22, 2008, 09:20:26 AM »

Jim Beam Black.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #1162 on: December 22, 2008, 07:20:11 PM »

Black coffee.

I'm begining to think I'm slightly lactose intolerant, I've felt so much better since I cut milk out of my diet.

I've just realised I haven't had a glass of milk since sometime in July. I kinda freaked out and got myself some calcium enhanced apple juice.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: December 22, 2008, 08:48:39 PM »

Black coffee.

I'm begining to think I'm slightly lactose intolerant, I've felt so much better since I cut milk out of my diet.

Yeah, it makes my tummy a bit upset, but I still love it anyway. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: December 22, 2008, 09:15:18 PM »

I made the mistake of mentioning I read a few recipes for pumpkin cocktails earlier.

Tonight, I'm just drinking black tea, but I'll be gathering the ingredients for pumpkin margaritas and pumpkin rum punch, so the experimenting can take place over the next few days.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: December 22, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »

I made the mistake of mentioning I read a few recipes for pumpkin cocktails earlier.

Tonight, I'm just drinking black tea, but I'll be gathering the ingredients for pumpkin margaritas and pumpkin rum punch, so the experimenting can take place over the next few days.

These recipes...you must share them. 
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: December 22, 2008, 09:25:29 PM »

The pumpkin rum punch, sure. the ingredient sound like a reasonable combo.
http://www.drinkswap.com/drinks/detail.asp?recipe_id=8649

The margarita is a bit frightening. Tequila & pumpkin? I think Mr. Joy ought to be the test subject.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: December 22, 2008, 09:26:05 PM »

The pumpkin rum punch, sure. the ingredient sound like a reasonable combo.
http://www.drinkswap.com/drinks/detail.asp?recipe_id=8649

The margarita is a bit frightening. Tequila & pumpkin? I think Mr. Joy ought to be the test subject.

You let us know how Mr. Joy turns out after that test run.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #1168 on: December 22, 2008, 09:59:20 PM »

Well, I know damn well you guys are gunna tare me a new one, but i joined the US army infantry.  I was in basic training and EIT for 16 weeks.

Where is your perm. duty station?

Fort Bennington sucks.

Yeah, dude.  that's where I went to basic.  I can soundly say that I never want to go to Georgia ever again.  It's even worse there than back home in MN.

I'm heading down to Ft. Bliss Texas on the fourth of January, and hopefully will be staying there for two years before deploying over to Afghanistan.

The fuck got in to you?! 

I got no idea what you're talking about.

Um...voluntarily joining the most murderous organization on the planet, perhaps?

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #1169 on: December 23, 2008, 12:43:14 PM »

back on topic kiddies.

coffee, black.  the sweet(bitter) nectar of the gods.
Facebook
Twitter
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 33 queries.