Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 364932 times)

mike the godless heathen

• your friendly neighborhood atheist
  • life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #1125 on: December 16, 2008, 05:41:26 PM »

Ew yeah, I prefer Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi. 

I don't think I've ever noticed a difference from a glass bottle.  Then again, I don't remember ever drinking it from a glass bottle.   :shock:

well, 25 years ago we used to buy our soda in six packs of glass bottles that we had to put a deposit down of a nickel per bottle at the grocery store.  you got your 30 cents back when you returned the bottles.

a 12oz. bottle was actually enough to last awhile then, we even had these special caps to put on them to reseal so you didn't lose all of the carbonation.  it is amazing how much more soda i drink now than i did then.

man, those were they days.
Snake Plissken: Got a smoke?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Snake Plissken: Land of the free.
Facebook
Twitter

AntonLee

« Reply #1126 on: December 16, 2008, 05:44:14 PM »

the difference I notice out of a glass bottle is that I get two sips and I'm done.

I agree with Lindsey, Diet Cherry Coke was fantastic, now that it's been replaced by Cherry Coke Zero it fucking blows.  I still liked Coke 2 as well so I'm fucked in all holes.

I wish I could get Mr. Pibb up here.  I know I can order it that's not the point.

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #1127 on: December 16, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »

the difference I notice out of a glass bottle is that I get two sips and I'm done.

I agree with Lindsey, Diet Cherry Coke was fantastic, now that it's been replaced by Cherry Coke Zero it fucking blows.  I still liked Coke 2 as well so I'm fucked in all holes.

I wish I could get Mr. Pibb up here.  I know I can order it that's not the point.

but did you like crystal pepsi?
Malloy: The United States is a non-smoking nation! No smoking, no drugs, no alcohol, no women - unless you're married - no foul language, no red meat!
Facebook
Twitter

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: December 16, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »

Bwahahahahahaha Crystal Pepsi.   :lol:

I have noticed that Mr. Pibb is a regional thing.  I'd never even heard of it until I moved to Florida. 

Also, they still have Diet Cherry Coke.   I saw it in the grocery store last week, and it's on the Diet Coke's website under products.  I also like the lime kind as well, but I haven't had it in ages.  I can't find that one too much in the grocery store that's closest to me.  And I haven't seen it in anything but cans in a while. 

Has anyone had Diet Coke Plus?  WTF?   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

timmysoboy

• Word
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: December 16, 2008, 05:59:02 PM »

Well, I know damn well you guys are gunna tare me a new one, but i joined the US army infantry.  I was in basic training and EIT for 16 weeks.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #1130 on: December 16, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »

:shock:

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #1131 on: December 16, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »

Bwahahahahahaha Crystal Pepsi.   :lol:

I have noticed that Mr. Pibb is a regional thing.  I'd never even heard of it until I moved to Florida. 

Also, they still have Diet Cherry Coke.   I saw it in the grocery store last week, and it's on the Diet Coke's website under products.  I also like the lime kind as well, but I haven't had it in ages.  I can't find that one too much in the grocery store that's closest to me.  And I haven't seen it in anything but cans in a while. 

Has anyone had Diet Coke Plus?  WTF?   :shock:

mr. pibb no longer exists, it is now pibb extra, and it doesn't taste the same as it used to.
Facebook
Twitter

blackie

« Reply #1132 on: December 16, 2008, 06:04:18 PM »

Well, I know damn well you guys are gunna tare me a new one, but i joined the US army infantry.  I was in basic training and EIT for 16 weeks.

Where is your perm. duty station?

Fort Bennington sucks.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: December 16, 2008, 06:06:57 PM »

:shock:

What he said. 

Bwahahahahahaha Crystal Pepsi.   :lol:

Also, they still have Diet Cherry Coke.   I saw it in the grocery store last week, and it's on the Diet Coke's website under products.  I also like the lime kind as well, but I haven't had it in ages.  I can't find that one too much in the grocery store that's closest to me.  And I haven't seen it in anything but cans in a while. 

Has anyone had Diet Coke Plus?  WTF?   :shock:

mr. pibb no longer exists, it is now pibb extra, and it doesn't taste the same as it used to.

Hmm.  I didn't know that.  I guess because I don't drink it.   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

mike the godless heathen

• life, meh
    • View Profile
    • Blog and what not.
« Reply #1134 on: December 16, 2008, 06:13:45 PM »

Hmm.  I didn't know that.  I guess because I don't drink it.   :shock:

Quote from: Amy Arhcer
Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about.
Facebook
Twitter

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: December 17, 2008, 04:39:05 PM »

Tonight, I am cooking with Victory Prima Pils.
Some of it is even making it into the food.
Carbonnades a La Flamande (Beef and Onions Braised in Beer)
Straight from the pages of my handy-dandy Julia Child cookbook.

Eh. Looks better in real life than it does on screen. Maybe because of the cooking odors.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Riddler

« Reply #1136 on: December 17, 2008, 07:16:32 PM »

blood of jews

Russell Griswold

« Reply #1137 on: December 17, 2008, 09:48:27 PM »

Rum. Freshly delivered from the Dominican Republic.

When I was down there, they had a really good drink called, Mama Juana. Very good stuff. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mama_Juana

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: December 17, 2008, 11:39:26 PM »

When I was down there, they had a really good drink called, Mama Juana. Very good stuff. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mama_Juana

This from the only Ukrainian ever that claims not to drink? 
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #1139 on: December 17, 2008, 11:41:00 PM »

This from the only Ukrainian ever that claims not to drink? 

I drink, but rarely. Plus, it takes a hell of a lot for me to get drunk.  :lol:
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.