Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 363294 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #510 on: November 12, 2008, 08:40:21 PM »

I'm drinking a diet Coke.  I'm thinking I should've stopped at the liquor store and procured some rum to spike it with.  But I thought better of it because I went out to the Walgreens pharmacy drive-thru in my pj's, which are NSFW or public. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 12, 2008, 08:41:57 PM »

Ladybug White. Old vine, pesticide free, organic stuff.  

Like it. A lot.

Went beautifully with the stir fry tempeh, spicy garlic green beans and veggie fried rice.

*overachiever...showoff*

Nope. Just continuing my quest to get my kids to branch out beyond tofu in the veggie meal arena. Was hoping having the fried rice would ease the new protein source. I was wrong. They hated the texture of the tempeh. *sigh* Had a 3rd glass of wine, just to get thru the whining  over dinner.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 12, 2008, 08:51:29 PM »

Ladybug White. Old vine, pesticide free, organic stuff. 

Like it. A lot.

Went beautifully with the stir fry tempeh, spicy garlic green beans and veggie fried rice.

*overachiever...showoff*

Nope. Just continuing my quest to get my kids to branch out beyond tofu in the veggie meal arena. Was hoping having the fried rice would ease the new protein source. I was wrong. They hated the texture of the tempeh. *sigh* Had a 3rd glass of wine, just to get thru the whining  over dinner.

You should spike their juice with NyQuil.  That'll shut them up until morning.   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 13, 2008, 12:23:15 AM »

I started with Pino Noir, had Japanese beer at the Wed social, had more Pino Noir with a Wendy's frost, and finished with a Keystone Ice.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 13, 2008, 12:23:45 AM »

I started with Pino Noir, had Japanese beer at the Wed social, had more Pino Noir with a Wendy's frost, and finished with a Keystone Ice.

Total fag. 
         -George W. Bush

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #515 on: November 13, 2008, 12:27:20 AM »

Total fag. 

Um... Pino Noir is not a faggy grape to make wine from. It's one of the best wines to have with a thick steak and a block of cheese. Nothing faggy about steak, cheese, and a good red wine.

The only complaint I can make about Pino Noir is that it's trendy right now to drink it.

And Japanese beer is anything but faggy.

:P
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Brian24

« Reply #516 on: November 13, 2008, 12:30:02 AM »

Vodka and some kind of energy drink.  First post.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 13, 2008, 12:37:06 AM »

Total fag. 

Um... Pino Noir is not a faggy grape to make wine from. It's one of the best wines to have with a thick steak and a block of cheese. Nothing faggy about steak, cheese, and a good red wine.

The only complaint I can make about Pino Noir is that it's trendy right now to drink it.

+1 I'm a fan of Pinot, but many people aren't because it's a bit powerful.  I'm a Cab man myself though.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 13, 2008, 12:40:50 AM »

Total fag. 

I didn't hear any arguing about the Keystone.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 13, 2008, 09:42:24 AM »

I forgot to post in this thread last night, but vodka+orange juice and then a beer. Working on a composition is a good reason to drink.
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 13, 2008, 10:43:16 AM »

I forgot to post in this thread last night, but vodka+orange juice and then a beer. Working on a composition is a good reason to drink.
What're you composing? I was working on one last night too. Anthem in C Minor, a variation on John Michael Talbot's Canon in C Minor.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

YixilTesiphon

• FTL AMPlifier Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 13, 2008, 10:56:07 AM »

What're you composing? I was working on one last night too. Anthem in C Minor, a variation on John Michael Talbot's Canon in C Minor.

Meh, just a sonata-form piece as a final project for my music theory class. I'm taking a true composition class next semester, though, so that should be fun.

You use Sibelius/Finale, or just do it by hand?
And their kids were hippie chicks - all hypocrites.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 13, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »

Total fag. 

I didn't hear any arguing about the Keystone.   :lol:
Haha yeah, or the Pabst Genuine Draft I always drink.
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 13, 2008, 12:48:31 PM »

Yeah, I like Pabst better but Keystone is chEper.  I don't think either is faggy or whatever.  They just show we are not big spenders on beer, or as so would say, have bad taste.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 13, 2008, 01:21:10 PM »

Yeah, I like Pabst better but Keystone is chEper.  I don't think either is faggy or whatever.  They just show we are not big spenders on beer, or as so would say, have bad taste.
Here Pabst is usually just a TAD cheaper.  That's what I drink when I drink cheap beer.  When its the good stuff, it's the freakin' good stuff.  Guinness or better.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.