Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 363371 times)

JWI

Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #495 on: November 11, 2008, 11:39:55 PM »

I really was a wild child for awhile in high school. A lot of fighting jocks and being loud, and getting in all kinds of trouble with the police.

Well, I guess I did bad stuff...I just never got caught for any of it.  And I guess it was nothing out of the ordinary for teenagers now...I just did it younger than most.  Parties, sex, etc.  I drank some, never really did the drugs, but still...nothing really horrible happened and I never got busted for anything. 

Did you ever blow an older guy in their car in a parking lot?

Not that I recall.  Keep in mind that I can count the number of men I've had sex (or...foreplay?) with on one hand, and still have a few fingers to spare.   :lol:

You have to be lying.

Not even close.  Why?  And yes, I only have five fingers on both of my hands. 

Well being selective isn't a bad thing.  I'm sure you beat the guys back with a stick.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 11, 2008, 11:40:55 PM »

I really was a wild child for awhile in high school. A lot of fighting jocks and being loud, and getting in all kinds of trouble with the police.

Well, I guess I did bad stuff...I just never got caught for any of it.  And I guess it was nothing out of the ordinary for teenagers now...I just did it younger than most.  Parties, sex, etc.  I drank some, never really did the drugs, but still...nothing really horrible happened and I never got busted for anything. 

Did you ever blow an older guy in their car in a parking lot?

Not that I recall.  Keep in mind that I can count the number of men I've had sex (or...foreplay?) with on one hand, and still have a few fingers to spare.   :lol:

You have to be lying.

Not even close.  Why?  And yes, I only have five fingers on both of my hands. 

Well being selective isn't a bad thing.  I'm sure you beat the guys back with a stick.

If you were any further off, I'd think you were purposely making fun of me.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Dylboz

• What a deal! A few bucks a month makes me an
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • Only Anarcho-Capitalism is consistent with the NAP
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: November 12, 2008, 12:16:34 AM »

Cave Creek Chili Beer.

I am not fond of it, and have switched to Chardonnay. Mr. Joy however, is raving about it.

Cave Creek Chili Beer is an evil joke we Arizonans play on our relatives from the midwest and back east. No one is actually supposed to like it!

Its one and only real use is for jalapeņo corn bread batter.
Religion is metaphysical statism. I will be ruled by no man on earth, nor by any god in heaven.

Please check out my blog!
Dylboznia

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: November 12, 2008, 12:25:45 AM »

Cave Creek Chili Beer.

I am not fond of it, and have switched to Chardonnay. Mr. Joy however, is raving about it.

Cave Creek Chili Beer is an evil joke we Arizonans play on our relatives from the midwest and back east. No one is actually supposed to like it!

Its one and only real use is for jalapeņo corn bread batter.

It does sound atrocious. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
« Reply #499 on: November 12, 2008, 12:54:07 AM »

I love the stuff. There ya go.

You know what they say..... Italian blood runs the hottest!

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #500 on: November 12, 2008, 01:21:19 AM »

It's my birthday, and so I am enjoying a martini. Or two.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 12, 2008, 01:38:24 AM »

Keith just needs to man-up and grow some balls and fucking buy some beer or whiskey and pour that fucking wine into the stormdrain.

I have been in the fridge and whiskey under the island.  I'll drink some Japanese beer at the weekly Wednesday Liberty Meetup.
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: November 12, 2008, 10:57:08 AM »

Keith just needs to man-up and grow some balls and fucking buy some beer or whiskey and pour that fucking wine into the stormdrain.

I have been in the fridge and whiskey under the island.  I'll drink some Japanese beer at the weekly Wednesday Liberty Meetup.

Is it cold in the fridge? 
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: November 12, 2008, 07:46:55 PM »

I was the total opposite. Super well behaved band/orchestra geek, who played RPGs with friends and recall semi-drunken (as in half a drink) Monty Python marathons with more detail than the typical teenage milestones. I got busted for leaving campus to get lunch at the mall during my senior year with a friend who was old enough to drive. I got detention. She didn't. Not sure how that happened.

I made up for all the good behavior as soon as I left my mother's fundamentalist churchy household though. 16 years old,  hanging with college kids... I don't actually remember much from that year.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #504 on: November 12, 2008, 07:47:52 PM »

Happy birthday, Mike!

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 12, 2008, 07:49:33 PM »

I was the total opposite. Super well behaved band/orchestra geek, who played RPGs with friends and recall semi-drunken (as in half a drink) Monty Python marathons with more detail than the typical teenage milestones. I got busted for leaving campus to get lunch at the mall during my senior year with a friend who was old enough to drive. I got detention. She didn't. Not sure how that happened.

I made up for all the good behavior as soon as I left my mother's fundamentalist churchy household though. 16 years old,  hanging with college kids... I don't actually remember much from that year.

I just didn't go to school.   :lol:  But my mother knew.  I kept my grades up, passed all my classes, passed 3 AP exams, did extracurriculars, sang in lots of famous places, but really only attended classes 2 or 3 days a week.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: November 12, 2008, 07:50:43 PM »

Ladybug White. Old vine, pesticide free, organic stuff.  

Like it. A lot.

Went beautifully with the stir fry tempeh, spicy garlic green beans and veggie fried rice.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: November 12, 2008, 07:52:20 PM »

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Vodka, or a proper martini?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: November 12, 2008, 08:19:03 PM »

Happy Birthday, Mike!

Vodka, or a proper martini?

Hey, nothing wrong with a vodka martini.   :P
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #509 on: November 12, 2008, 08:34:35 PM »

Ladybug White. Old vine, pesticide free, organic stuff.  

Like it. A lot.

Went beautifully with the stir fry tempeh, spicy garlic green beans and veggie fried rice.

*overachiever...showoff*
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.