Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 363528 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #480 on: November 11, 2008, 11:03:37 PM »

I wanna give them something to be emo about

Believe me, I know how you feel.  I find myself shaking my head in disbelief at some of the things I see teenagers do.  And then they start threatening to kick my ass and calling me names because they see me laughing at them.   :lol:

Yeah, you were never that age...all of what...two years ago now? :P

No, I most certainly was.  But I never acted like a juvenile delinquent in public.  I've never been any fun.  Standing up, anyway. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #481 on: November 11, 2008, 11:05:31 PM »

No, I most certainly was.  But I never acted like a juvenile delinquent in public.  I've never been any fun.  Standing up, anyway. 

I sure did at times. I'm not too proud to say.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: November 11, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »

I sure did at times. I'm not too proud to say.

The worst thing I ever did at the mall was sit on the edge of the huge planters they had instead of the benches underneath them.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #483 on: November 11, 2008, 11:08:29 PM »

The worst thing I ever did at the mall was sit on the edge of the huge planters they had instead of the benches underneath them.   :lol:

Holy shit! You were such a wild thing! Did they throw you in jail??

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: November 11, 2008, 11:09:20 PM »

The worst thing I ever did at the mall was sit on the edge of the huge planters they had instead of the benches underneath them.   :lol:

Holy shit! You were such a wild thing! Did they throw you in jail??

No.  The security people never noticed.  I got down when my dad came to pick me up.  I never went to just hang out, either.  I went when I had money, and needed to buy something. 
         -George W. Bush

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #485 on: November 11, 2008, 11:14:07 PM »

The Madness

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: November 11, 2008, 11:15:43 PM »

The Madness

I know.  It's really boring being so fucking boring.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #487 on: November 11, 2008, 11:17:50 PM »

I really was a wild child for awhile in high school. A lot of fighting jocks and being loud, and getting in all kinds of trouble with the police.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: November 11, 2008, 11:19:39 PM »

I really was a wild child for awhile in high school. A lot of fighting jocks and being loud, and getting in all kinds of trouble with the police.

Well, I guess I did bad stuff...I just never got caught for any of it.  And I guess it was nothing out of the ordinary for teenagers now...I just did it younger than most.  Parties, sex, etc.  I drank some, never really did the drugs, but still...nothing really horrible happened and I never got busted for anything. 
         -George W. Bush

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #489 on: November 11, 2008, 11:22:25 PM »

Well, I guess I did bad stuff...I just never got caught for any of it.  And I guess it was nothing out of the ordinary for teenagers now...I just did it younger than most.  Parties, sex, etc.  I drank some, never really did the drugs, but still...nothing really horrible happened and I never got busted for anything. 

Did you ever blow an older guy in their car in a parking lot?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: November 11, 2008, 11:23:37 PM »

Not that I recall.  Keep in mind that I can count the number of men I've had sex (or...foreplay?) with on one hand, and still have a few fingers to spare.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Taors

« Reply #491 on: November 11, 2008, 11:24:56 PM »

Mahhh Kielbasa sausage has just got to perform!

NOW GET IT ON!

JWI

« Reply #492 on: November 11, 2008, 11:25:17 PM »

Not that I recall.  Keep in mind that I can count the number of men I've had sex (or...foreplay?) with on one hand, and still have a few fingers to spare.   :lol:

You have to be lying.

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #493 on: November 11, 2008, 11:26:55 PM »

Not that I recall.  Keep in mind that I can count the number of men I've had sex (or...foreplay?) with on one hand, and still have a few fingers to spare.   :lol:

I understand.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: November 11, 2008, 11:27:38 PM »

You have to be lying.

Not even close.  Why?  And yes, I only have five fingers on both of my hands. 
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.