Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 363373 times)

Russell Griswold

Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #345 on: October 19, 2008, 04:43:15 AM »

More colloidal silver tonight.  :mrgreen:

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 19, 2008, 06:48:09 AM »

"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 19, 2008, 06:49:01 AM »

I'm drinking Brennan's Irish Whiskey tonight and it is BOMB.  Let me try to describe the flavor, slightly woody, fuzzy texture, extremely smooth, DELICIOUS.
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 19, 2008, 08:51:05 AM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/11/AR2006111101004.html  Here's a true blue libertarian.

Speaking of libertarians, I was watching Californication the other night and Duchovny's character was having an argument with the girlfriend, and said something like "You used to love my rants about libertarianism!" 

That's all.

*Dies*
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #349 on: October 19, 2008, 08:56:39 AM »

I'm drinking Brennan's Irish Whiskey tonight and it is BOMB.  Let me try to describe the flavor, slightly woody, fuzzy texture, extremely smooth, DELICIOUS.

i thought all you hebrews were sposed ta be drinkin manechewitz?
isn't it some sort of jewy holiday?

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 19, 2008, 08:59:15 AM »

i thought all you hebrews were sposed ta be drinkin manechewitz?
isn't it some sort of jewy holiday?
Huh?  Manishewitz is cheap bad wine.  We drink what we find tastes good.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 19, 2008, 10:09:01 AM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/11/11/AR2006111101004.html  Here's a true blue libertarian.

Speaking of libertarians, I was watching Californication the other night and Duchovny's character was having an argument with the girlfriend, and said something like "You used to love my rants about libertarianism!" 

That's all.

*Dies*

Quite lovely, wasn't it? Bothered me that it was being used only in reference to Hank Moody's attempt to explain away the [accidental] hiring of a hooker during the time he and his wife were divorced. Still quite funny.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Riddler

« Reply #352 on: October 19, 2008, 12:20:44 PM »

That's all.

*Dies*

Quite lovely, wasn't it? Bothered me that it was being used only in reference to Hank Moody's attempt to explain away the [accidental] hiring of a hooker during the time he and his wife were divorced. Still quite funny.

..."you're a hooker?!!...i just thought i was doing great with you."
                                                                                          - arthur

Willbert

• View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 19, 2008, 12:42:17 PM »

Last night I had my lips wrapped around a strawberry blonde....one that can't get pregnant and comes in a glass bottle. From Pete's Wicked.

Riddler

« Reply #354 on: October 19, 2008, 08:02:55 PM »

too much

burnthebeautiful

« Reply #355 on: October 20, 2008, 05:24:07 PM »

That's all.

*Dies*

I just saw this episode right now. I guess I'm a pretty big dork, because I got all excited when Hank's character "outed" himself as a libertarian. By the way, the conversation went:

Hank: I was lonely, she was nice. And I don't think that's any worse than buying someone a drink. Actually, I think it's more honest. There's no bullshit element of seduction. You know, what right does the government have to...
Karen: Oh please! Shut the fuck up, Hank, Ok? I mean, don't give me one your fucking bullshit lectures on libertarianism right now!
Hank: Well honey, that makes me kind of sad, because you used to love my bullshit lectures on libertarianism.

Riddler

« Reply #356 on: October 20, 2008, 05:55:30 PM »

water   
cranberry jews
hit it pretty hard yesterday

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 20, 2008, 07:30:29 PM »

I just saw this episode right now. I guess I'm a pretty big dork, because I got all excited when Hank's character "outed" himself as a libertarian. By the way, the conversation went:

Hank: I was lonely, she was nice. And I don't think that's any worse than buying someone a drink. Actually, I think it's more honest. There's no bullshit element of seduction. You know, what right does the government have to...
Karen: Oh please! Shut the fuck up, Hank, Ok? I mean, don't give me one your fucking bullshit lectures on libertarianism right now!
Hank: Well honey, that makes me kind of sad, because you used to love my bullshit lectures on libertarianism.

Don't get me wrong, BTB. I too was quite excited by the outing. But seriously, on prostitution?

Only way to make it more stereotypical of the whore & drug loving libertarians would have been to have Hank and the ex talk about the lines of cocaine he was snorting off Trixie's ass during the consensual exchange of goods and services.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #358 on: October 20, 2008, 07:54:10 PM »

Today I mixed my colloidal silver with some squeezed out strawberry juice.

Riddler

« Reply #359 on: October 20, 2008, 08:23:49 PM »

water   
cranberry jews
hit it pretty hard yesterday

water=ice cubes?

alternating water & jews
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.