Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 363489 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2008, 12:35:23 AM »

Talk is cheap.

So is Ian.   :P

In all seriousness...I am pretty rockin' in the sack.

:lol:

I am confident, too.

Rock on, man. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

error

• AMP Call-In Line Provider
  • FTL Crew
  • Department of Homeland Stupidity
    • View Profile
    • Department of Homeland Stupidity
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2008, 12:38:46 AM »

Well, I've got to get them reeled in first.  Then it's hard to get out of my clutches.  My deficiency is on reeling them in.

You have to leave the house.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2008, 12:40:21 AM »

Well, I've got to get them reeled in first.  Then it's hard to get out of my clutches.  My deficiency is on reeling them in.

You have to leave the house.

I do actually.  Quite often.  Very rarely am I in the house.  It's just that I'm at work when I'm out.  Also...this is Florida.  There seem to be very few individuals worth pursuing.  I have discovered a potential new victim boytoy, but we'll have to see. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2008, 12:49:40 AM »

Also...this is Florida.

Riiiiight. Nobody ever finds the love they want here. Impossible. Nada.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2008, 12:50:10 AM »

Also...this is Florida.

It certainly is hard when everyone is two hundred years old! 
         -George W. Bush

RichardJ

« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2008, 12:50:43 AM »

It's just that I'm at work when I'm out.

Seems like my situation.

I don't have any new "victims," I have the same one, over and over again. Me and my ex-girlfriend really don't want to be together, but we both haven't found anyone that we would rather be seeing. It is a very odd situation.

BonerJoe

« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2008, 12:52:32 AM »

Also...this is Florida.

Because all the old people only live in Florida.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2008, 12:53:28 AM »

It's just that I'm at work when I'm out.

Seems like my situation.

I don't have any new "victims," I have the same one, over and over again. Me and my ex-girlfriend really don't want to be together, but we both haven't found anyone that we would rather be seeing. It is a very odd situation.

That sounds detrimental to your well-being, man.  I mean, if you're still hanging around each other you're obviously on amicable terms, but that sort of wishy-washy, in and out behavior doesn't seem like a solid lifestyle choice.

Sorry - I've been hooked on Loveline lately.  I'm really trying to get on stable ground here, with all of this relationship junk.  I sort of want my next one not to turn out quite so shitty.  The key might be not being so damn serious.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2008, 12:54:13 AM »

Also...this is Florida.

You cannot even begin to deny the fact that there is a higher concentration of individuals over 65 years of age in Florida.  Especially in and around smaller cities. 
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #129 on: August 09, 2008, 12:56:41 AM »

Also...this is Florida.

You cannot even begin to deny the fact that there is a higher concentration of individuals over 65 years of age in Florida.  Especially in and around smaller cities. 

So? Don't flirt with them. It's pretty easy.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 09, 2008, 12:58:36 AM »

Also...this is Florida.

You seriously don't have a hard time weeding through old people, rednecks, huge black guys with all gold teeth, and Mexicans to get to some decent men? 
         -George W. Bush

RichardJ

« Reply #131 on: August 09, 2008, 01:06:49 AM »

Seems like my situation.

That sounds detrimental to your well-being, man.  I mean, if you're still hanging around each other you're obviously on amicable terms, but that sort of wishy-washy, in and out behavior doesn't seem like a solid lifestyle choice.

Sorry - I've been hooked on Loveline lately.  I'm really trying to get on stable ground here, with all of this relationship junk.  I sort of want my next one not to turn out quite so shitty.  The key might be not being so damn serious.   :lol:

I wouldn't say that it is detrimental to my well-being, but it is not what I want to be doing five years from now.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 09, 2008, 01:07:14 AM »

Seems like my situation.

I wouldn't say that it is detrimental to my well-being, but it is not what I want to be doing five years from now.

Fair enough.  I'll allow it.   :P
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #133 on: August 09, 2008, 01:07:50 AM »

Also...this is Florida.

You seriously don't have a hard time weeding through old people, rednecks, huge black guys with all gold teeth, and Mexicans to get to some decent men? 

Why do you think your store clientele makes up the entire datable population of Florida? Denny's isn't cutting it either.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 09, 2008, 01:12:49 AM »

Also...this is Florida.

Why do you think your store clientele makes up the entire datable population of Florida? Denny's isn't cutting it either.

I don't.  You have to realize that all of my actions are not made privy to you and other individuals on this board.  I have a life.  I go out with friends a few times per week.  I don't go to bars, but then again - there does not seem to be a high caliber of people hanging out in bars and clubs in this area.  I also do not go to Denny's.  I have not actually consumed food there since the great food poisoning incident of 1992.  There's a place called Livingston's up in Sarasota that I've gone to a couple of times.  They have a bunch of pool tables, and other games and such.  They serve drinks, and I think some crappy food.  There doesn't seem to be much in the way of activity in the close vicinity. 

Besides, if I were going by customers at my store - it would consist more of young adult to middle-aged married couples.  For what ever reason, it's something people tend to shop for in pairs. 
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 32 queries.