Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 366162 times)

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #1620 on: February 13, 2010, 09:03:00 PM »

Cough syrup with codeine.   :P
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: February 14, 2010, 07:38:01 AM »

Peppermint schnapps in hot cocoa.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: February 14, 2010, 09:22:48 AM »

Cough syrup with codeine.   :P

The only time you get "the good stuff" is when you're too sick to do anything but be an invalid... feel better soon.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Robin

• I may be a bastard, but I'm not a fucking bastard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: February 18, 2010, 05:51:28 AM »

why havent i been drinking that all winter??? sounds really good
But now I'm on a mission to mend. Everything that broke and make it glisten again. Strip down, redesign, construct, and improve. While the rest procrastinate I'll be making my move.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: February 18, 2010, 08:47:58 AM »

why havent i been drinking that all winter??? sounds really good
Oh it is, my girlfriend loves it too, that's why I bought it.  It's really great after hitting the slopes and relaxing and warming up.  Then the beers can come out afterwards.
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: February 18, 2010, 06:39:54 PM »

Not drinking tonight, I had about 3/4 of a 750ml bottle of Smirnoff vodka yesterday. I had a wicked hangover for some reason. Guess I need to stick to Canadian whiskey. It seems to treat me better the next day.

ciscokid1024

• View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: February 18, 2010, 09:15:04 PM »

My favorite drink, perfect for sipping...

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: February 18, 2010, 09:22:56 PM »

Fat Tire
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: May 01, 2010, 12:44:53 PM »

Irish Raspberry Mocha Latte

Jameson, Chambord, Godiva, Bailey's and some coffee. 

inane

• View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: May 09, 2010, 12:21:55 AM »

Ballantine's finest blended scotch whiskey on the rocks
Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day
« Reply #1630 on: May 09, 2010, 01:44:59 AM »

Tonight, I am drinking coffee, because I'm working the midnight shift.

I've been experimenting with energy drinks this past week, to find out if any of them are any good. So far, the "five-hour energy drink" didn't last all of five minutes that I could tell. Rock Star was a little better, but was more of a one-hit wonder that was really no better than a tall Starbucks. Tonight, I'll be trying some over priced concoction called "Monster." Really, I think all of them are based on the placebo effect. That, and caffeine.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

phonon

• View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: May 09, 2010, 04:47:53 AM »

Went to the Dogfish Head Alehouse and drank some Raison d'être. 8% and complex.

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: May 09, 2010, 11:41:02 AM »

I've been experimenting with energy drinks this past week, to find out if any of them are any good. So far, the "five-hour energy drink" didn't last all of five minutes that I could tell. Rock Star was a little better, but was more of a one-hit wonder that was really no better than a tall Starbucks. Tonight, I'll be trying some over priced concoction called "Monster." Really, I think all of them are based on the placebo effect. That, and caffeine.

Placebo, caffeine and SUGAR! Unless you're drinking the low cal versions, of course. If you can find it, there's a product called Bawls which is pretty good, at least from a taste standpoint. Not sure how it stacks up on the official energy boosting chart.

I also like the Red Bull Cola. Reminds me of Jolt, which I loved back in high school & college. And the little cans of Starbucks Doubleshot.

• A Cut Above The Rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: May 09, 2010, 12:44:45 PM »

The NOS Energy drink gets me pretty hyper.  Red Line will make you feel like you just took a hit of crack.  My favorite energy drink is the Monster with Nitrous Oxide.  But lately I've just been drinking fine coffees my girlfriend's dad has been bringing back from around the world (he's a pilot).

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: May 09, 2010, 01:29:51 PM »

Placebo, caffeine and SUGAR! Unless you're drinking the low cal versions, of course. If you can find it, there's a product called Bawls which is pretty good, at least from a taste standpoint. Not sure how it stacks up on the official energy boosting chart.

I also like the Red Bull Cola. Reminds me of Jolt, which I loved back in high school & college. And the little cans of Starbucks Doubleshot.

Bawls is the official drink of LAN Parties.  It's well-known among gamers, and yeah, it tastes great--like cream soda.  Anyway, check this page out: http://www.xoxide.com/lightning-bolt-asian-experiance.html  They have a pretty good deal on Bawls 12-packs at the bottom of the page (I realize they misspelled "experience" in the URL, but it's a legit company...I've bought a bunch of stuff from them).
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.