Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 363374 times)

Bill Brasky

Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #1500 on: June 22, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »

I got a week paid vacation ahead of me now!!!!!! I bought some jagermeister, wild turkey, captain morgan rum, svadka, and patron. Me and my buddies are set for our week of freedom.

^_^

I had a friend that did that and spent 2 days with the DTs after their bender.  It wasn't a pretty sight at all.  I think alcohol is much worse than marijuana the prohibition is so fucked up.  Just be careful with all that drinking and have a mini funeral for all your lost brain cells.

No, you have a friend who survived alcohol poisoning. 

Not being a dick, picking a fight, etc.  Delirium tremens is a specific affliction. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DT%27s

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: June 22, 2009, 10:14:25 PM »

cachaça  & lime
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Jetfire

« Reply #1502 on: June 22, 2009, 10:37:39 PM »

so thats what DT's meant.... I've never had alcohol poisening and I have no reason to overindulge my intoxication. Moderate levels of buzz is good with me.

FTL_Mark

• I'm a Moderator now, but I don't want to hear your whining!
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: June 22, 2009, 10:39:29 PM »

I had a Mai Tai from the Bahi Hut in Sarasota, Fla. and I must say I am a little messed up.
No one has conjectured that I could quite possibly be a Libertarian posing as an Anarchist trying to pretend to still be a Libertarian; or what I like to call an Anarcho-Hustler.

Jetfire

« Reply #1504 on: June 22, 2009, 10:56:32 PM »

Live it up mark nothin wrong with enjoying yourself for the night.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1505 on: June 23, 2009, 12:15:53 AM »

so thats what DT's meant.... I've never had alcohol poisening and I have no reason to overindulge my intoxication. Moderate levels of buzz is good with me.

Alcohol by definition is a toxic substance, hence the term inTOXICation.  When you get drunk, what you are doing is poisoning your body (brain), and the resulting buzz is your brains reaction to toxins - everyone who has buzzed from alcohol has had alcohol poisoning.  The trick is not introducing enough toxins into your system to induce brain death or damage - which would be extreme alcohol poisoning.

This is very different than the resulting buzz from psychotropics, such as pot (and other drugs like acid, MDMA, shrooms).  Those sorts of drugs have various results, not to get into the pharmacokinetics of individual substances because they are wide and varied, but generally speaking drugs release chemicals into your brain resulting in euphoric experiences (increase in neuronal communication) whereas alcohols buzz comes from paralysis of brain function ( decrease ---  it makes the nerves and neurons stop communicating in your head).

Also, CXG10

We now return to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress. 

Jetfire

« Reply #1506 on: June 23, 2009, 12:46:52 AM »

as I said "I have no reasone to OVERINDULGE my intoxication." I never claimed it wasnt toxic up till a certain point. Alcohol is more damaging to my brain cells and central nervous system then weed. The effects on the body is horrible.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #1507 on: June 23, 2009, 03:25:00 AM »

as I said "I have no reasone to OVERINDULGE my intoxication." I never claimed it wasnt toxic up till a certain point. Alcohol is more damaging to my brain cells and central nervous system then weed. The effects on the body is horrible.

No shit.

You're not gonna make it, young man.  You're gonna wrap yourself around a pole. 

I can smell it.

So you better sit your shit the fuck down.

Jetfire

« Reply #1508 on: June 23, 2009, 10:54:37 AM »

after the week

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: June 23, 2009, 11:33:29 AM »

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaater. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: June 23, 2009, 12:46:58 PM »

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaater. 

Water here, too. Just refilled my bottle, and filled a 2nd bottle with Dr. Horrible's Tea of Evil on ice for the daily trip to let the kids wear themselves out the swimming pool.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: June 23, 2009, 11:20:28 PM »

The Motorhome Diaries crew came by my place today and dropped off some Magic Hat and Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat.  The Sunset Wheat is fantastic!  Thank you MHD!
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: July 02, 2009, 12:48:45 PM »

timmysoboy

• Word
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: July 03, 2009, 07:28:50 PM »

MGD, Patrone and Orange Slice, Caribu Lou's, Jameson, and some fruity shit for my sister...

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: July 04, 2009, 12:39:52 AM »

Well I haven't decided yet except that I want it to be American beer tonight and tomorrow, so I guess that rules out the Budweiser "American Ale" (which happens to be delicious), I guess I'll just go with Natty Light.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 31 queries.