Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 121   Go Down

Author Topic: What are you drinking tonight?  (Read 363410 times)

inane

• View Profile
Re: What are you drinking tonight?
« Reply #1485 on: June 20, 2009, 01:41:37 AM »

Vodka with Tea/lemonade
Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: June 20, 2009, 04:17:12 AM »

I got a week paid vacation ahead of me now!!!!!! I bought some jagermeister, wild turkey, captain morgan rum, svadka, and patron. Me and my buddies are set for our week of freedom.

^_^

I had a friend that did that and spent 2 days with the DTs after their bender.  It wasn't a pretty sight at all.  I think alcohol is much worse than marijuana the prohibition is so fucked up.  Just be careful with all that drinking and have a mini funeral for all your lost brain cells.

Jetfire

« Reply #1487 on: June 20, 2009, 04:29:17 AM »

lol will do thanks for the tip. I'm pretty responsible for the most part. Everything in moderation. I usually know my limits and honestly I wish I could ingest weed instead. Far less harm to my body but hey last thing I need is a criminal record.

BobRobertson

• View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: June 20, 2009, 12:58:18 PM »

One, or two if it's good, glass of red wine with/after dinner.

Every year or so I'll get a bottle of scotch or pre-mixed margarita, and the last time I bought a bottle of Frangelico was last summer, before that 15 years ago.

It's just too yummy. If I let my tastebuds rule instead of my wallet, those glorious bottles would kill me in short order. Icecream gives the same flavor wonder, but without the buzz or hangover.

Mmmmm. Grand Mariner over vanilla icecream.... Excuse me, I'm going to be gone on a fantasy for a few minutes...
"I regret that I am now to die in the belief that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776 to acquire self-government and happiness to their country is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be that I live not to weep over it."
-- Thomas Jefferson, April 26th 1820

Zat

• View Profile
    • Just a photo gallery
« Reply #1489 on: June 20, 2009, 02:26:06 PM »

Long Trail Double Bag Ale, this afternoon.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: June 20, 2009, 08:09:06 PM »

One, or two if it's good, glass of red wine with/after dinner.

Every year or so I'll get a bottle of scotch or pre-mixed margarita, and the last time I bought a bottle of Frangelico was last summer, before that 15 years ago.

It's just too yummy. If I let my tastebuds rule instead of my wallet, those glorious bottles would kill me in short order. Icecream gives the same flavor wonder, but without the buzz or hangover.

Mmmmm. Grand Mariner over vanilla icecream.... Excuse me, I'm going to be gone on a fantasy for a few minutes...

Grand Marnier on vanilla ice cream?  I've never heard of such a thing, but boy does it sound delicious...
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: June 21, 2009, 11:38:44 AM »

mimosas. My little sister is getting married today...i feel so old im gonna have to get wasted.
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

Jetfire

« Reply #1492 on: June 21, 2009, 12:46:28 PM »

I dont remember what happened last night....

BonerJoe

« Reply #1493 on: June 21, 2009, 01:08:50 PM »

I dont remember what happened last night....

You'll never shit right again.

Jetfire

« Reply #1494 on: June 21, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »

well that sucks... at least i dont remember...

BobRobertson

• View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: June 21, 2009, 01:35:03 PM »

Grand Marnier on vanilla ice cream?  I've never heard of such a thing, but boy does it sound delicious...

Look, do yourself a favor. http://www.grand-marnier.com/ Grand Marnier is very likely available at your local booze store in a small like 3 oz. "sample" bottle. Then go get a good vanilla icecream, like Hagen daaz. Don't go cheap.

I wonder if Frangelico has a web page... Yep. http://www.frangelico.com/

I once ordered a glass of Grand Marnier, Frangelico and cream in a bar. Everyone looked at me funny, but once they saw it they knew it was a good idea. Too bad they charged me an arm and a leg for it! I also had to keep stirring constantly to keep it mixed.
"I regret that I am now to die in the belief that the useless sacrifice of themselves by the generation of 1776 to acquire self-government and happiness to their country is to be thrown away by the unwise and unworthy passions of their sons, and that my only consolation is to be that I live not to weep over it."
-- Thomas Jefferson, April 26th 1820

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: June 21, 2009, 09:01:50 PM »

Look, do yourself a favor. http://www.grand-marnier.com/ Grand Marnier is very likely available at your local booze store in a small like 3 oz. "sample" bottle. Then go get a good vanilla icecream, like Hagen daaz. Don't go cheap.

I wonder if Frangelico has a web page... Yep. http://www.frangelico.com/

I once ordered a glass of Grand Marnier, Frangelico and cream in a bar. Everyone looked at me funny, but once they saw it they knew it was a good idea. Too bad they charged me an arm and a leg for it! I also had to keep stirring constantly to keep it mixed.

Ah-ha!  Well, I've always known what it is, and that's it's used in a lot of dessert recipes.  I just never thought of doing something so simple with it.  Thanks for the tip about the small bottle though.   :D
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

street racer

« Reply #1497 on: June 22, 2009, 01:07:10 AM »

johnny walker

Chronicles

« Reply #1498 on: June 22, 2009, 01:32:57 AM »

Corbett Canyon in a fucking box...which manifests itself in listening to Tim Minchin, cracking up, and attempting to read and post to forums.

BonerJoe

« Reply #1499 on: June 22, 2009, 03:14:30 AM »

I had two rum runners and two long islands at dinner. I feel like poo.
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 121   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What are you drinking tonight?

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.