Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What anarcho-crapitalists forgot
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What anarcho-crapitalists forgot  (Read 2146 times)

Chyndonax

• View Profile
What anarcho-crapitalists forgot
« on: June 10, 2015, 09:55:48 PM »

Libertarians, "Libertines", as they should be called, are the worst sorts of people: preachy, hypocritical, with a false open-mindedness that leads them to believe they have the One And True Philosophy of ALL HUMANITY, while they sneer in the knowledge that they are secure within the libertarian "brotherhood" (misogny runs amok in libertarian anarchist circles - Ian should know). Well, they do NOT! There are people who have seen the inherent disfigured logic within the liberty movement: that FREEDOM, as a principle, is sacrosanct.

It is not.

The only way forward is to do what creatures - social animals - like us, have done since the beginning. Evolve.

We are to evolve into a new Superman, just like Nietzsche predicted.

Force, as the animals use, is what will get us through this next stage in our evolution. The evolution of humanity all along the generational chain - the shifts in consciousness that lead to this point.

The individual is not supreme, dear people. The ego does not rule all.

The ego is a deceiver. The selfish credo vomited by libertarians and so called hippie pot-smoking Republican "anarchists,"
 like the FSP is against what the great Mystics have taught us all along: that selfishness is NOT the answer.

We must defend what is ours. The community needs to decide what is acceptable and what is not. Sure, you are free to do what you want...but do you even KNOW...what you want?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 10:01:27 PM by Chyndonax »

Elitch

• View Profile
Re: What anarcho-crapitalists forgot
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 11:00:41 PM »

holy shit dude. i think you acocunt for half the recent content on this page. it's funny, cause i know you're whit. ian is fucking a 16 year old? good on him. the funniest thing is you lose your mind when people call you on your crazy.

go ahead and get on the air and say that Elitch is calling you a fag on the internet. cause i am. you are a communist, you take welfare and can't hold a job. grow up whit.

also, nice handle celto nerd...mount dijon tomb??

this guy, eh?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 11:04:14 PM by Elitch »

Chyndonax

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 01:02:01 AM »

holy shit dude. i think you acocunt for half the recent content on this page. it's funny, cause i know you're whit. ian is fucking a 16 year old? good on him. the funniest thing is you lose your mind when people call you on your crazy.

go ahead and get on the air and say that Elitch is calling you a fag on the internet. cause i am. you are a communist, you take welfare and can't hold a job. grow up whit.

also, nice handle celto nerd...mount dijon tomb??

this guy, eh?

*yawn*

Chyndonax

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 01:11:52 AM »

This guy, eh?

Elitch, I would never "call in" because I don't listen to faggy ass libertarian fedora radio programming like Free Talk Live.

Chyndonax

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 01:13:04 AM »

He probably takes it up the butt by Jeffrey Tucker...wearing that bowtie lmao...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 01:15:01 AM by Chyndonax »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  What anarcho-crapitalists forgot

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.