Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  what's the point of going back to your ex girlfriend after she cheated on you..
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: what's the point of going back to your ex girlfriend after she cheated on you..  (Read 5150 times)

Joseffritzl

• View Profile

.... thinking things are going to be different and better this time?

LOL CONSTITUTION

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile

Sounds like a terrible idea
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Rillion

• View Profile

Cheating is a big deal, but I think it's silly to assume it has to mean the end of the relationship. 

What does the Constitution have to do with it?

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick

If the sex is really good, go back with her for some fun but thats about it, keeping in mind that it wont last.

Dont marry this one though.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

mikehz

• View Profile
    • Day by Day

On the other hand, she might be willing to do threesoms with you.
"Force always attracts men of low morality." Albert Einstein

Rillion

• View Profile

If the sex is really good, go back with her for some fun but thats about it, keeping in mind that it wont last.

Meh.  Chances are good that whoever you have a long-term relationship with, much less marry, will cheat on you at least once.  If they want the relationship to end, they'll either tell you or be sloppy about it so you find out.  If they don't, you'll probably never know unless you're freakishly paranoid or they're dumb enough to get pregnant, get someone else pregnant, or give you an STD, in which case that's a good reason to break up with them. 

BonerJoe

What does the Constitution have to do with it?

That was the whole gist of the joke/sadness of reality.

Bill Brasky

I would have to meet your woman face to face to form a proper response to your query.

mrapplecastle

• autonomist
    • View Profile

....yeah, its about the government 

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions

Cheating is a big deal, but I think it's silly to assume it has to mean the end of the relationship. 

Depends on whether the injured party is willing to put up with that shit, I suppose.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Rillion

• View Profile

Depends on whether the injured party is willing to put up with that shit, I suppose.

Well, yeah-- if injured parties weren't ever willing to put up with any shit, there would be no relationships.  *shrug*

Branlin

• View Profile

I agree. Short term might be ok, but long term it will likely not work.

Women tend to be much more forgiving about a guy who cheats for some reason. But when a woman cheats, she's damaged goods forever with the guy she betrayed. It can be overlooked for a while, but the mental images are always gnawing away in the guy's mind. A healthy level of trust is nearly impossible after that.

There are exceptions, I suppose, but they are not the norm. At least as I see it.

mrapplecastle

• autonomist
    • View Profile

[youtube]eKgPY1adc0A[/youtube]

Bill Brasky

People sleep together, somehow, and continue that path to its eventual destruction. 

Thats all.

davann

Two words. Grudge Fuck.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  what's the point of going back to your ex girlfriend after she cheated on you..

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.