Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Ways to Celebrate Independence Day
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ways to Celebrate Independence Day  (Read 8594 times)

blackie

Re: Ways to Celebrate Independence Day
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2009, 12:42:24 PM »

Pipe bombs are the gay.

blackie

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2009, 12:47:54 PM »

If you do decide to use BP to make a bomb, use very little.  BP is very explosive.  I'm talking 2 grains maximum.  You do not want to blow your hands/arms off.  BP is VERY DANGEROUS.
Whatever.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 12:50:12 PM »

If you do decide to use BP to make a bomb, use very little.  BP is very explosive.  I'm talking 2 grains maximum.  You do not want to blow your hands/arms off.  BP is VERY DANGEROUS.
Whatever.
Hey I play with BP all the time, I've got a BP revolver, and its a ton of fun.  But be very careful.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Level 20 Anklebiter

• Small, but deadly
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2009, 02:38:43 PM »

I'm watching my nephew scare the neighborhood alley cats with fire crackers.  :lol:
I hear thunder but there's no rain, this kind of thunder breaks walls and window pane

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2012, 08:14:18 PM »

Independent from whom?
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2012, 05:06:04 PM »

I make a point of calling it "Dependents' Day."  No one ever asks, so I don't know if they already get it or they're completely oblivious, or maybe their hearing's not so good.

BTW, I use cannabis for medicine, so I do that just about every day (don't smoke, though, and the local government, the one most likely to be for most people, is not a threat to me because of MMJ laws.)  I also buy stuff online and don't declare it on tax form.  However, "Hire an undeclared immigrant" was a great idea.  I wish I'd read that yesterday because it's too late in the day (they're not hanging around at Home Depot any more) to do that.  Maybe I'll look into doing it Saturday.

Reading this thread's given me a few ideas.  If you really wanted to have some fun, I guess you could have a (cannabis) tree-planting party at city hall, with free (unlicensed) fireworks display (where illegal) and offer frosty margaritas to all volunteers.  I'd truly love to see that on youtube.  You could pique interest by simply advertising it in the paper as a 4th of July tree-planting party at City Hall.

OMG, I just noticed this thread was a necro.  Good one, though.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Ways to Celebrate Independence Day

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 32 queries.