Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Warped Tour 07
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Warped Tour 07  (Read 1332 times)

Ecolitan

• View Profile
Warped Tour 07
« on: July 13, 2007, 12:03:56 PM »

The FSP booth has more than enough of volunteers in KC and St. Louis this year but I am trying to get a second booth staffed by liberty lovers that will be focused on gathering signatures for an 18 to drink initiative as well as voter registration and related activities. 

If you're in the KC or St. Louis area I highly recommend you volunteer.  It's a lot of fun.  How can you go wrong with a free concert with a lot of bands where you can bring your own food and drink?.  At least 2 members of the FTL BBS will be at both shows. 

If you're not interested in volunteering but are at the show.  Come see us.  We have stickers.

Porcupine_in_MA

Re: Warped Tour 07
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 12:28:30 PM »

Is the Warped Tour coming to New England?

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 01:03:46 PM »

Is the Warped Tour coming to New England?  Yes, the Warped Tour has always been in New England.  There is always a show in MA.  It is always one of the biggest and usually has the worst or near the worst traffic.  Well, worst is not the right word.  For example, it would be great traffic is you planned on waving signs in support of Ron Paul before and towards the end of the event, for example.

Why do you ask about New Engand?  Are you interested in learning more about helping at the show for a pro-freedom non-profit or would you like to organize a Ron Paul sign showing outside the show?  Please contact Morey for more info.  I PMed you his email.

Here are the related dates and locations-
08/09 Tweeter Center Boston, MA
Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts
885 South Main Street
Mansfield, MA 02048

08/14 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis, MO
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater St. Louis
14141 Riverport Drive
Maryland Heights, MO 63043

08/15 Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Kansas City, KS
Verizon Wireless Amphitheater Kansas City
633 North 130th Street
Bonner Springs, KS 66012

Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

Porcupine_in_MA

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 02:15:15 PM »

Well I am a Porcupine in Mass after all  :D and yes I was thinking of helping out with a FSP table if there was going to be one..

Matyalynnrin

• FTL Shriner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 04:22:52 PM »

Royce call your brother, I asked him about the tour yesterday, he's interested in going.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Warped Tour 07

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.