Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Vote in Freedom Fighter of the Year poll for Russell Kanning.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vote in Freedom Fighter of the Year poll for Russell Kanning.  (Read 2467 times)

TN_FSP

Vote in Freedom Fighter of the Year poll for Russell Kanning.
« on: December 10, 2005, 05:32:58 PM »

OK, please don't get me wrong.  I am not trying to tell people to vote in government elections or anything (although, I do)...

The nominations for Freedom Fighter of the Year are in and Russell Kanning has been nominated for Freedom Fighter of the Year.  Russell Kanning has been on Free Talk Live (as has his wife) and has been talked about at least a half-dozen times.  He has done an amazing amount of things this year.  He is taking on the FBI, IRS, local parks department, state cops, Manchester Airport, Department of Homeland Sec., his county government, and the city of Keene, NH.  Yes, all of this in one year and all of it on the side of freedom. 

If you don't vote for him because you like one of the other choices more, you are free to do so...

The poll is at http://www.strike-the-root.com

Thanks for supporting Liberty  :D

bushwacker

Re: Vote in Freedom Fighter of the Year poll for Russell Kanning.
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 06:11:53 PM »

Fan the fire, my friend let's get flame-warring! :P (I mean this in a purely humourous, non serious sense btw- good post.) I voted to "smacky an Iraqi" myself, but I guess now it's too late to 'bomb Saddaam' eh? 8-)

If I had had more options, I would have picked Michael Badnarik or Mary J. Ruwart myself, but en vez, I picked the frist one.

bonerjoe

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 10:56:54 PM »

What has Badnarik or Ruwart done to ACTIVELY institute what they bitch about constantly?

TN_FSP

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 11:23:12 PM »

What has Badnarik or Ruwart done to ACTIVELY institute what they bitch about constantly?

Russell Kanning has done far more for liberty than any other person in America over 2005. 

TN_FSP

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 11:24:27 PM »

The nominations for Freedom Fighter of the Year are in and Russell Kanning has been nominated for Freedom Fighter of the Year.  Russell Kanning has been on Free Talk Live (as has his wife) and has been talked about at least a half-dozen times.  He has done an amazing amount of things this year.  He is taking on the FBI, IRS, local parks department, state cops, Manchester Airport, Department of Homeland Sec., his county government, and the city of Keene, NH.  Yes, all of this in one year and all of it on the side of freedom. 

Opps, I forget to mention the Russell Kanning is taking on the UN.  He is actively breaking international law and encouraging others to by burning the UN flag.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Vote in Freedom Fighter of the Year poll for Russell Kanning.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 31 queries.