Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Vote for Freedom Watch guests
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vote for Freedom Watch guests  (Read 1939 times)

kalmia

• View Profile
Vote for Freedom Watch guests
« on: May 01, 2009, 12:32:53 AM »

Help get new guests on Andrew Napolitano's Freedom Watch.

Each person gets 10 votes and may cast up to 3 for one person.  If you run out of votes, you may remove votes you cast for someone and then cast them for another person.  Add links for others you wish to encourage people here to choose

Below are some that haven't been on that I would like to get on.

Click on the people below to vote for their appearance.  

Will Grigg

Gardner Goldsmith  (he has expressed interest on his podcast and elsewhere in being on the show.)

Mary Ruwart

Walter Block

Scott Horton

Robert Higgs

Thomas DiLorenzo

Free Talk Live people:

Sam Dodson  (FTL has been trying to get attention for Sam's efforts to record.  I'm not sure how this will work, but vote and see what happens.)

Ian Freeman  (I don't know if this is something he wants to do, but vote for him if you want.  I suppose he could be another person to promote the FSP on there.)

Mark Edgington  (He always complains that he doesn't get to do as many media appearances as Ian.  Vote for him if you want to make him happy.)

Others:

Stefan Molyneux  (He tends to not like to do many media appearances, so I don't know if he would be willing.)
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 12:41:30 AM by kalmia »

rabidfurby

Re: Vote for Freedom Watch guests
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 08:54:52 PM »

Freedom Watch is for Republican idiots who buy into Fox's bullshit that Obama's presidency is going to be the end of the fucking world. Real libertarians appearing on it only gives them credibility.

voodoo

• FTL AMPlifier Platinum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 01:25:16 AM »

I voted for Gene Ray.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."  ~ Thomas Jefferson: Notes on Virginia Q.XVII, 1782. ME 2:222

atomiccat

• FTL AMPlifier
  • Anarchy will Reign when pigs fly... Look a pig!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 01:57:04 AM »

I voted for mark and Mary Ruwart

kalmia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 01:40:26 AM »

Freedom Watch is for Republican idiots who buy into Fox's bullshit that Obama's presidency is going to be the end of the fucking world. Real libertarians appearing on it only gives them credibility.

I like to look at it as an opportunity to sell libertarian ideas to Republican idiots.  Although I wouldn't call them that while trying to sell the ideas to them.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 06:44:34 PM »

I like to look at it as an opportunity to sell libertarian ideas to Republican idiots.  Although I wouldn't call them that while trying to sell the ideas to them.
I agree
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Vote for Freedom Watch guests

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.