Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Vaccine Nation directors cut
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vaccine Nation directors cut  (Read 3227 times)

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
Vaccine Nation directors cut
« on: September 16, 2009, 06:49:27 AM »

This is the trailer for the Vaccine Nation film.
[youtube=425,350]jUMZ-O-OsG0[/youtube]

Link to the full movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_EnJY2CWg0&feature=PlayList&p=F5F98480F0C66E77&index=0&playnext=1

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
Re: Vaccine Nation directors cut
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 12:45:50 PM »

I would appreciate it if people who comment actually bother to view the film before criticizing it. 

rabidfurby

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 09:13:23 AM »

Grow a fucking sense of humor.

LordMarius

• The only Norwegian freemarketeer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 09:24:10 AM »

Why not rather link to one single fucking study with evidence of the insane claims of the paranoid anti-vaxxer schizophreniacs?

Terror Australis

• Bitcoin Evangelist
  • FTL AMPlifier
  • People cannot be coerced into freedom.
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »

Why not rather link to one single fucking study with evidence of the insane claims of the paranoid anti-vaxxer schizophreniacs?

There is a point to being excessively skeptical when it comes to injecting mercury into your blood system.
User generated content + bitcoin = http://witcoin.com

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 12:37:43 PM »

The movie mentions several studies by various people from around the world that have shown a link to vaccines and harmful outcomes for some individuals.   But go ahead just gobble up whatever bs studies the drug companies fund to vindicate themselves as being the only studies worth believing.  Don't take note that many of the people in the CDC have massive conflicts of interest and financial ties to vaccine manufactures.  Naw that couldn't possible influence their findings at all.  Don't notice the campaign contributions to government officials who are pushing for mandatory vaccines.  Mandates which would make the manufactures of those vaccines billions of dollars.  They all only have our best interest at heart really.  Oh and absolutely don't pay attention to transcripts of meetings in which these vaccine pushers make statements about keeping these same vaccines away from their own family members.  If the people who are doing the science to prove vaccines safe but yet won't allow their use on their own family members is not a smoking gun then what would be for you?

It is just so amazing how indoctrinated the blind faith is in these magical cure alls have become.  The people in this particular movie aren't even anti-vaccine.  They are pinpointing problems with certain known toxins which should be removed and if not removed at least delayed in be given to infants.  And there is a massive witch hunt at that simple suggestion.   Every scientist and doctor risks their career if they even suggest that mercury might not be such a good thing to be injecting into infants or pregnant women.   They are hounded and called kooks even when they demonstrate that some infant vaccine reactions can cause such swelling in the brain that it proves fatal.  Even when they find evidence of this in autopsies.   No we are suppose to rather believe that there is a massive increase in parents, many with other children who are perfectly healthy, who are going around killing their newborns so they can blame the drug companies.  Who exactly is the conspiracy kook? 

Why is it the responsibility of people who question current vaccines and the vaccine schedule suppose to prove these vaccines unsafe?  (Didn't one of you clowns say that requiring someone to prove a negative made that individual lose credibility?)   I guess you want to have it both ways.  The responsibility should be in proving them safe and effective.  This has not been done without cherry picked data from meta studies performed by people who have conflicts of interest in their favorable outcome.

LordMarius

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 01:42:21 PM »

Ok, tell me about interests. I became a father three months ago, and my son will be vaccinated. Now, what the fuck is there to gain for the evil Vampire NWO Big Pharma Bilderbergers from turning my Willum into an autist?

Alex Libman 15

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 02:45:05 PM »

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 03:47:00 PM »

Ok, tell me about interests. I became a father three months ago, and my son will be vaccinated. Now, what the fuck is there to gain for the evil Vampire NWO Big Pharma Bilderbergers from turning my Willum into an autist?

That isn't the point at all.  They (big pharma and their stockholders) stand to lose massive amounts of money if you and other parents don't vaccinate or simple vaccinate on an alternative schedule.  Their profits won't be as high if they don't have vaccine mandates.  They stand to lose money if vaccine damages can be proven in court from the injured parties.  I made no mention of NWO or Bilderbergers or any such thing.  That is a strawman argument completely.  I don't know where you came up with that shit it isn't in the movie either.  These people aren't setting out to injure kids but at the same time they justify their profits with what they will call justifiable risk.  So if 1% of kids or 1 in 150 or so children already has a toxic load or illness or genetic predisposition or prematurity to which a vaccine toxin pushes them over the edge into autism it is worth the preconceived benefit or the greater good.  

Are you anti-vaccine Lord Marius?   Cause you are already off the vaccine schedule if your child hasn't been vaccinated with HepB according the CDC.   That vaccine is suppose to be done within the first 24 hours of life no mater what the child's body weight or prematurity.  

I remember distinctly when my son was born.  He pulled out his neonatal blackberry and checked his calendar.  First order of business birth, second day of life become a gay prostitute so as to pay for tattoos and a preplanned intravenous drug addiction by the third day of life.  Oh thank-god the doctor's injected his 5.5 ounce little body with HepB so as to avert a global catastrophe as he ran am-muck infecting the world with his diabolical plans. (Are you certain you haven't been watching too much Family Guy?)  HepB is a blood born illness meaning infants are not at risk unless the mother tests positive for HepB.  I didn't receive the HepB vaccine until I was and adult and I tested negative for HepB prior to giving birth.  His prematurity and my negative HepB status should have counter indicated giving him that vaccine.  Because his risk of contracting HepB was so minuscule it wasn't worth any risk even a 1% risk to vaccinate him on his first day of life.  Point of information I had no plans to hire a gay prostitute pedophile nanny who was an amateur tattoo artist either.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2009, 08:41:18 AM »

I found a link to a very interesting webzine that seems to have it's ducks in a row.  Many articles with various theories and some are opposing each other.  Of the few articles I reviewed they seem very well footnoted.  http://www.greenhealthwatch.com/administration/homepageghw.htm  It has more sections than just vaccination.

LordMarius

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 11:59:05 AM »

That isn't the point at all.  They (big pharma and their stockholders) stand to lose massive amounts of money if you and other parents don't vaccinate or simple vaccinate on an alternative schedule.  Their profits won't be as high if they don't have vaccine mandates.  They stand to lose money if vaccine damages can be proven in court from the injured parties.  

Let's see... They stand to lose money if vaccine damages are proven, and yet they CONTINUE to manufacture the same vaccines with the same components that causes autism. By that they put themselves at even greater risk of losing even more money. Now why the hell would they do that? Why the hell would their big, fat lawyers not tell them how incredibly stupid that would be? This makes no sense!

I made no mention of NWO or Bilderbergers or any such thing.  That is a strawman argument completely.  I don't know where you came up with that shit it isn't in the movie either.  These people aren't setting out to injure kids but at the same time they justify their profits with what they will call justifiable risk.  So if 1% of kids or 1 in 150 or so children already has a toxic load or illness or genetic predisposition or prematurity to which a vaccine toxin pushes them over the edge into autism it is worth the preconceived benefit or the greater good.  

Ok, we've got Big Pharma by the balls. These greedy bastards think of my lil'un developing autism as a justifiable risk. Now, let's take a look at who else would have to be in on this conspiracy. Every god damn person able to read a fucking researh paper in the entire western world! Every god damn government, every god damn pediatrition, every god damn research scientist, every god damn health care professional! Both in the public and the private sector! Thousands upon thousands of people, PARENTS, would have to be in on it! Yet, there's a STRONG consensus that the autism claims are nothing but bullshit. This is why I bring in NWO, Bilderbergers and so on, because this is NOTHING but kookery all the way through! This is a practically religious belief in an all-mighty power that can control everyone and everything!

Are you anti-vaccine Lord Marius?   Cause you are already off the vaccine schedule if your child hasn't been vaccinated with HepB according the CDC.   That vaccine is suppose to be done within the first 24 hours of life no mater what the child's body weight or prematurity.  
]

Here in Norway the schedule starts at 3 months with HiB, DTaP and polio.

I remember distinctly when my son was born.  He pulled out his neonatal blackberry and checked his calendar.  First order of business birth, second day of life become a gay prostitute so as to pay for tattoos and a preplanned intravenous drug addiction by the third day of life.  Oh thank-god the doctor's injected his 5.5 ounce little body with HepB so as to avert a global catastrophe as he ran am-muck infecting the world with his diabolical plans. (Are you certain you haven't been watching too much Family Guy?)  HepB is a blood born illness meaning infants are not at risk unless the mother tests positive for HepB.  I didn't receive the HepB vaccine until I was and adult and I tested negative for HepB prior to giving birth.  His prematurity and my negative HepB status should have counter indicated giving him that vaccine.  Because his risk of contracting HepB was so minuscule it wasn't worth any risk even a 1% risk to vaccinate him on his first day of life.  Point of information I had no plans to hire a gay prostitute pedophile nanny who was an amateur tattoo artist either.

Yeah, I bet it looks damn scary when your newborn is innoculated. But a lot of stuff that looks dangerous to the layperson isn't really any dangerous at all.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2009, 01:31:33 PM »

That isn't the point at all.  They (big pharma and their stockholders) stand to lose massive amounts of money if you and other parents don't vaccinate or simple vaccinate on an alternative schedule.  Their profits won't be as high if they don't have vaccine mandates.  They stand to lose money if vaccine damages can be proven in court from the injured parties.  

Let's see... They stand to lose money if vaccine damages are proven, and yet they CONTINUE to manufacture the same vaccines with the same components that causes autism. By that they put themselves at even greater risk of losing even more money. Now why the hell would they do that? Why the hell would their big, fat lawyers not tell them how incredibly stupid that would be? This makes no sense!

Obviously not paying attention they already are changing the formulas for the vaccines.  They are changing the schedule every year.   Also big pharma paid off senators to push through legislation to protect them from vaccine injury lawsuits.  If they have nothing to fear from vaccine injury claims why do they need special legal protections from litigation?  Usually I would agree with your prior statements but they aren't accurate in this instance because formulas have been changed, schedules have been changed, government mandates and legal protections have been enacted.    This makes if a very different situation.  This isn't like a company who has normal legal liability and is standing behind their product.  

I made no mention of NWO or Bilderbergers or any such thing.  That is a strawman argument completely.  I don't know where you came up with that shit it isn't in the movie either.  These people aren't setting out to injure kids but at the same time they justify their profits with what they will call justifiable risk.  So if 1% of kids or 1 in 150 or so children already has a toxic load or illness or genetic predisposition or prematurity to which a vaccine toxin pushes them over the edge into autism it is worth the preconceived benefit or the greater good.  

Ok, we've got Big Pharma by the balls. These greedy bastards think of my lil'un developing autism as a justifiable risk. Now, let's take a look at who else would have to be in on this conspiracy. Every god damn person able to read a fucking researh paper in the entire western world! Every god damn government, every god damn pediatrition, every god damn research scientist, every god damn health care professional! Both in the public and the private sector! Thousands upon thousands of people, PARENTS, would have to be in on it! Yet, there's a STRONG consensus that the autism claims are nothing but bullshit. This is why I bring in NWO, Bilderbergers and so on, because this is NOTHING but kookery all the way through! This is a practically religious belief in an all-mighty power that can control everyone and everything!

No they don't have to be in on it.  All they have to be is told that people in authority have looked into it.  All the researchers and doctors who say there is a connection are persecuted and there careers shattered.  And because it only effects a very small percentage of kids no one wants to risk their careers.   Do you think that every single German had to be in on the Holocaust then?  

Here in Norway the schedule starts at 3 months with HiB, DTaP and polio.

Yeah, I bet it looks damn scary when your newborn is innoculated. But a lot of stuff that looks dangerous to the layperson isn't really any dangerous at all.

Not HepB at birth?  Wonder why your government isn't taking the advice of big pharama on that one.  You aren't even bothering to take into account what each of these vaccines are suppose to be for.  You are just going to blindly let someone in authority put whatever substance they want into your kid.    You don't care there have never been any interaction studies on the combination of piling up vaccines.   Or that the studies you are relying on were paid for by the vaccine manufactures and not independent labs?  Don't come crying to me when your kid turns up Autistic.  You have pretty good odds that the formulas have been changed enough and the risk is possibly lower than 1%.  So you in all likelihood will think because it didn't happen to my kid there is no truth behind the observations of adverse reaction by several parents of autistic kids.  
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 04:48:35 PM by libertylover »
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Vaccine Nation directors cut

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.