Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Two years in prison
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Two years in prison  (Read 11730 times)

sillyperson

• Free the Mallocs!
    • View Profile
    • NH Liberty Alliance
Re: Two years in prison
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2010, 11:51:47 AM »

gracias

Ecolitan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2010, 07:01:10 PM »

and yeah, I was joking about the PPV on HBO live streaming the whole thing to pay for it,

If there's money to be made the prisoners will do it.

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2010, 08:52:17 PM »

Not much use for cash on a prison island though. Maybe do it for coconuts and bananas in trade.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2010, 02:15:05 PM »

If the government is watching it, I'm sure they'll fuck it up. 

The Chinese will probably build a resort on the blind side.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2010, 08:05:34 PM »

If the government is watching it, I'm sure they'll fuck it up.  

The Chinese will probably build a resort on the blind side.

"Little did they know that their cabana boy  was an island-con from the other side of the island, but they would soon find out" :o

« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 08:12:42 PM by quickmike »

MaikU

• musician
  • anarchy is uto...oh well. It is not.
    • View Profile
    • my music
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2010, 05:43:40 AM »

what about.... no prison at all?

To all you who are proposing an "island-prison" idea I can only say - you are crazy deluded violent hypocrite people. Violence only breeds violence. You can't change a person by sending him in a place where he will be beaten, raped and maybe killed.

It's ironic, that you see a violent nature of state and then propose SAME violent solution for other social problems.

So prison is not even an option. Who will pay for it? You? Your children? Hahaha funny.

Andy

• Verbose.
  • Ask me later.
    • View Profile
    • My Blawg
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2010, 07:00:45 AM »

To all you who are proposing an "island-prison" idea I can only say - you are crazy deluded violent hypocrite people. Violence only breeds violence. You can't change a person by sending him in a place where he will be beaten, raped and maybe killed.

It's ironic, that you see a violent nature of state and then propose SAME violent solution for other social problems.

So prison is not even an option. Who will pay for it? You? Your children? Hahaha funny.

You're right. We should probably just shoot violent criminals. Or, you know, you could express yourself better.

I mean there's only really four options, some kind of detention, execution, exile, or just letting them run rampant, and no sane person would be suggesting the last one, right? Or did I miss something?

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2010, 08:32:23 AM »

Nobody pays for the prison island....... we just take it, then drop them off to fend for themselves. No money spent on their upkeep. If they form a peaceful community and live peacefuly and happily ever after, thats fine. Just get them the fuck away from everyone else.

What would you do with a guy that stuck his cock in your 8 yr old daughters ass, chopped her head off and dumped her in the river, buy him some ice cream and tell him you understand his sickness?  WTF?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 08:40:59 AM by quickmike »

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2010, 10:22:08 AM »

Nobody pays for the prison island....... we just take it, then drop them off to fend for themselves. No money spent on their upkeep. If they form a peaceful community and live peacefuly and happily ever after, thats fine. Just get them the fuck away from everyone else.

What would you do with a guy that stuck his cock in your 8 yr old daughters ass, chopped her head off and dumped her in the river, buy him some ice cream and tell him you understand his sickness?  WTF?
Sounds like that's the retard's plan.  Pretty stupid huh.
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

alaric89

« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2010, 02:12:47 PM »

Dude, with the pay per view thing it would probably turn a profit. People who like to initiate violence should want to live with people who like to initiate violence, don't you want them to be happy?
The only thing I want to add is, people exiled to the island can have a paid for sterilization. (financed from the PPV fund)
Any children born there get amnisty and raised in foster homes. (also financed from the PPV)
Please note: All this assumes a free society on the outside.
If the present governments of the world up and decided to make a government free island full of "law breakers" I would probably break a law just to go there.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2010, 04:42:19 PM »

This is the stupidest thread I have seen here on the bbs that doesn't have the regular trolls posting on it.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Bill Brasky

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2010, 05:04:54 PM »

You think in your little anarcho-world, those people would make it to the island?

Thats just silly.

ForumTroll

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2010, 06:37:59 PM »

This is the stupidest thread I have seen here on the bbs that doesn't have the regular trolls posting on it.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2010, 06:46:30 PM »

You think in your little anarcho-world, those people would make it to the island?

Thats just silly.

you may be right about that in some cases, but whats the alternative? If you have any ideas that dont involve taxing people to pay for prisons, having the government decide who lives and dies by execution, or just letting them run free, im all ears.

alaric89

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2010, 06:51:11 PM »

O.K. Mr helpful pertinent comment, What would you suggest? I thought it was a dumb idea as well at first, but If I was unjustly accused of a horrible crime or committed voluntary manslaughter ala what Drifter mentioned a post or two ago I would prefer the island to any other prison system I know of truth or fiction. At least boredom would never be a issue.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 06:55:06 PM by alaric89 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Two years in prison

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.