Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Two years in prison
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Two years in prison  (Read 11735 times)

Rillion

• View Profile
Two years in prison
« on: July 18, 2010, 02:04:28 AM »

There's no way I'm going to try and cut and paste this entire thing, because it's way too long.  I thought it was an interesting read though, and horrifying if it's even 5% true. 

Riddler

Re: Two years in prison
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 11:33:56 AM »

fuck im
armed robbery?
fuck im & feed im beans

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 11:45:00 AM »

I have the perfect solution to the prison problem.

The US buys an island in the south pacific, one time cost.

Put all those convicted of armed robery, rape,  child molestation and murder on the island. Surround the island with motion detecting auto firing gun turrets for anyone who tries to escape.

The murderers have a endless supply of victims to hunt, the rapists have the child molesters to rape and the thieves can steal from everyone else while theyre off doing their thing. Get it all on video and charge PPV on cable for anyone who wants to tune in and watch. System pays for itself.
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Stoker

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2010, 12:24:12 PM »

I have the perfect solution to the prison problem.

The US buys an island in the south pacific, one time cost.

Put all those convicted of armed robery, rape,  child molestation and murder on the island. Surround the island with motion detecting auto firing gun turrets for anyone who tries to escape.

The murderers have a endless supply of victims to hunt, the rapists have the child molesters to rape and the thieves can steal from everyone else while theyre off doing their thing. Get it all on video and charge PPV on cable for anyone who wants to tune in and watch. System pays for itself.
Snake: "I have a suggestion...."

I think  Kiska island in Rat Islands group of the Aleutian Islands of Alaska would work great for "all those convicted of armed robery, rape,  child molestation and murder"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiska

It is in the North Pacific, but I think it would do, and as a bonus there are already some military installations there, and the water makes San Francisco Bay seem like a hot tub , you have a pretty good start at containment right there. Alcatraz eat your heart out....

As for dealing with all those nasty Potheads and Political Dissidents like me, this would require a REALLY BIG island, as the number of these serious criminals is staggering. I think this island is big enough for those guilty of freedom of expression and self enjoyment :  

This island might work perfectly for a Penal Colony experiment
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 12:41:06 PM by Stoker »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 01:28:31 PM »

And when someone is falsely accused and later appealed? Yeah...thats an asshole of a plan quickmike.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Riddler

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 02:57:58 PM »

And when someone is falsely accused and later appealed? Yeah...thats an asshole of a plan quickmike.

it could work for 100% guilty scumbags
you know, like dahmer w/ severed heads in the freezer & a pot of  human soup on the stove.
there are plenty of cases where the perp got caught red-handed, or openly admitted his heinous crimes, etc.
we had a classic one here in nh....2)  sick shitbags eniticed a 10 yr old boy into their car w/ promises of a new bike...jeffrey curley...
then killed him w/ a gas-soaked rag over the mouth & THEN SEXUALLY MOLESTED HIS CORPSE.
they stuck the kids body in a big tupperware container & filled it w/ cement, i believe, to try & sink it in a river.
they got caught & admitted the crime.
THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS need to be on such an island
those are the motherfuckers that fit qmike's plan & no one (cept the aclu & douchebags of that mindset) would feel the least bit bad about their plight.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »

it could work for 100% guilty scumbags
you know, like dahmer w/ severed heads in the freezer & a pot of  human soup on the stove.
there are plenty of cases where the perp got caught red-handed, or openly admitted his heinous crimes, etc.
we had a classic one here in nh....2)  sick shitbags eniticed a 10 yr old boy into their car w/ promises of a new bike...jeffrey curley...
then killed him w/ a gas-soaked rag over the mouth & THEN SEXUALLY MOLESTED HIS CORPSE.
they stuck the kids body in a big tupperware container & filled it w/ cement, i believe, to try & sink it in a river.
they got caught & admitted the crime.
THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS need to be on such an island
those are the motherfuckers that fit qmike's plan & no one (cept the aclu & douchebags of that mindset) would feel the least bit bad about their plight.

Thats what im talking about...... fuckers caught in the act 100 % positive

Stoker

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 03:38:33 PM »

Justice is a Slippery Slope.

In the grand scheme of things I think Penal Colonies are quite a bit better option compared to the current system of dealing with those convicted of crimes against individuals (Natural Crimes) by either Killing them, Keeping them in Cages Forever, or Fucking Up Completely and letting them go. I am not fond of the idea of having "Running Man" shows, and I suspect Mike was being a little sarcastic.

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2010, 03:42:35 PM »

edit plan : You would have to have two islands to seperate the males from the females, otherwise you would end up with a shitload of babies and people would start screaming "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN??"

With that fix, the system would work out perfectly.......... no need to worry about tax dollars paying for prison, no need to worry about doling out state supported execution, letting them live out their lives with those of their kind, unhindered by rules and regulations.

and yeah, I was joking about the PPV on HBO live streaming the whole thing to pay for it, since there would be no cost to taxpayers besides the one time cost of the island and the fuel cost of flying their asses to said island.

If you have a better solution, lets hear it.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 03:49:22 PM by quickmike »

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 03:49:27 PM »

With that fix, the system would work out perfectly.......... no need to worry about tax dollars paying for prison, no need to worry about doling out state supported execution, letting them live out their lives with those of their kind, undindered by rules and regulations.

Except that tax dollars would instead be spent on transporting the prisoners to the islands, guarding the islands so that they do not escape, and the incredible number of appeals that will be filed by defendants to avoid going there-- just as they currently do to avoid the death penalty.

And of course, there's the fact that people confess to crimes they didn't commit everyday, for reasons such as fear, mental instability, torture, stupidity, plea bargaining, etc.

Oh, and also that child molestation, armed robbery, rape, and murder all have incredible ranges of brutality, from touching a child's butt/mugging/date rape/execution-style shot to the head to fucking babies/holding hostages for days/gang-bangs/kidnapping and torture.   Do you honestly want the muggers and butt-touchers on the same island with the gang-rapists and torturers?  I don't especially. 

Stoker

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2010, 04:02:41 PM »

Snake: "Maybe since the Colony for those NOT convicted of Natural Crimes is so large you could divide it up into regions and stagger them Male/Female and Tasmania could be used to segregate Female prisoners of particularly nasty character like those involved in extortion and blackmail...."

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:13:51 PM by Stoker »

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 04:12:18 PM »

Do you honestly want the muggers and butt-touchers on the same island with the gang-rapists and torturers?  I don't especially.  

Butt-touchers, no. Muggers, yes.

Also, no need to guard the island since you'd have motion sensing gun turrets floating around the whole place.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:18:17 PM by quickmike »

anarchir

• Extraordinaire
  • No victim, no crime.
    • View Profile
    • Prepared Security
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2010, 04:14:43 PM »

In other news: the actual OP was good.
Good people disobey bad laws.
PreparedSecurity.com - Modern security and preparedness for the 21st century.
 [img width= height= alt=Prepared Security]http://www.prepareddesign.com/uploads/4/4/3/6/4436847/1636340_orig.png[/img]

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2010, 04:16:38 PM »

Do you honestly want the muggers and butt-touchers on the same island with the gang-rapists and torturers?  I don't especially. 

Butt-touchers, no. Muggers, yes.

Well, then I think you're a bit nuts.  As you'll note, the title of this thread is "Two years in prison," which is what the guy got for armed robbery.  Torturing someone and murdering them generally gets people at least twenty, sometimes life, sometimes the death penalty. 

Turd Ferguson

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2010, 04:22:00 PM »

All the people in my scenario fit into just one category. They were all using violence against someone. I dont really care the degree to which they did it. Muggers holding a knife to your throat and threatening to slash it is "better" than a guy who beats you up for your cash?

ok, whatever dude. Keep spending millions and millions keeping them in jail..................fine.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 04:24:55 PM by quickmike »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Two years in prison

// ]]>

Page created in 0.11 seconds with 31 queries.