Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tough Guys ONLY in this thread.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Tough Guys ONLY in this thread.  (Read 12421 times)

DivorceSupportdawtinfo

Re: Tough Guys ONLY in this thread.
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2009, 01:29:57 AM »

Yall is some tough muthus.

I'm glad those muffin tops Richard3, Brasky & Humungus didn't post in here. I'd have had to delete their lies.

Never frighten the livestock, elst they'll not eat from your open palm.  Plus, their terror sours their meat. 

I'm so tough that I make my muffin top look good.

BonerJoe

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2009, 01:58:44 AM »

Lipcock?

Bill Brasky

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2009, 02:20:55 AM »

probly not. 

lets ban him anyway.

BonerJoe

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2009, 02:21:47 AM »

If anyone asks, I didn't see shit.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2009, 02:32:12 AM »

YOU GO NOW!!

YOU BANND!!

FUCKIN MONGOLIAN!!

Bill Brasky

« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2009, 03:45:44 AM »

I tucked the money in my pocket and walked out the back of the Chinese restaurant, broke the guys key off in the lock and threw the rest of the hunk in a dumpster, registering a jangly thud in the empty bottom.  The alley stretched away like an oblong box, ending in a shaft of yellow foggy light cut in half by a brick corner.  The lamp poked its head out as I approached, making a buzzing noise.  A car splashed past making an oily rainbow arc in the flat of a puddle, coming to a red halt in all its steamy glory.  The light glared down on it indifferently, exposing it to be a long blue thing with a white top.

It spuuuuzzzzzed away not gripping the wet blacktop, until it caught the edge of the corner and barked over it in a big crazy hop, and catching metal and throwing sparks on the down side.  A pack of wild haired bitches inside immediately erupted in a chorus of vulgarities at the tony looking guy chimping the wheel, one of them dragging out the word asssshole above the din.  The brake lights came on and rocked it around, and somehow the trunk popped open like a big mouth in surprise.   

The guy jumped out and slammed the huge Detroit door, calling the rest of the occupants crack whores which echoed back from the canyon of the interior as a big fuck you.  He asked me if I believed this shit as I walked past, to which I replied "No", and punched him in the side of the neck and threw him in the trunk. 

I got in, and the interior light revealed them to be sufficient, one of them gripping a bottle and the Mick was wailing about shelter.  They all looked a bit surprised at first, but took it in stride.  The one up front asked where we were going, and I said Mexico.  They were okay with that, and we rolled off into the wet and shiny night.

BonerJoe

« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2009, 10:24:13 AM »

o.o

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2009, 11:14:23 AM »

Vamanos amigos, he whispered, and threw the busted leather flint craw over the loose weave of the saddle cock, and they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2012, 09:23:23 PM »

Given the current ego driven macho shit talking going on from soooomeone hereabouts, I felt like I needed to share this.

One time out on the battle field a Zulu warrior chief came at me quite aggressively. Obviously intent on doing me harm, he was armed with a lit cigarette in one hand and a Big Mac in the other. I waited till he got close enough to remove all doubt of his intentions and so when I inhaled the second hand smoke, I knew the Big Mac wasn't far behind and so I stepped up to him and killed that mother with my BARE HANDS.

And I think he was a bigot too.

WTFK brought this to my attention.

No clue at all what I was getting at here.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2012, 09:39:20 PM »

Now you're going to necro all the hate threads?

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2012, 10:10:20 PM »

Hate threads?

I know of no hate threads.

Can you provide links to the hate threads?

If the "hate" threads different than the "racist" threads you've already collected, then let's talk.

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Turd Ferguson

• Opportunist Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/#!/realmikequick
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2012, 10:44:22 PM »

My gf asked me last night, "What should we have for dinner?" So I piped up "You wanna know whats for dinner? Well, I'll do ya one better than tell you whats for dinner........ I'll SHOW you what the fucks for dinner, baby!"

I then proceeded to walk about a half mile into the woods behind my house, climbed up a tree and waited for a deer to pass by.  As sure as the day is long, one of those poor bastards happened along directly under me about 20 minutes later. What I did next was the only thing any self-respecting bad ass would do in a situation like that. I jumped on his back, cut his fucking throat and drank the still pumping blood straight from his neck wound........ ALL OF IT!!

Then, I heaved my victim up on my shoulders like a bag of potatoes and walked the fucker back, three miles (I got lost on the way back, ok) in the freezing rain, through the woods and up to the house where the gf just looked on as I walked past her without a glance. I slammed the deer on the kitchen table with a loud thud, and said "Baby, this is whats for dinner, so get your ass in the kitchen and prepare my meal!"

She says to me, "I've never cooked a deer before....... what do I......"   *SMACK* across the kisser is what she got explained to her, right then and there.

"Now get me a god-damn beer, PRONTO!!" I replied.

She brough me a beer. She cooked the deer. We ate. She sucked me off. I went to bed.

DE END!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 10:52:53 PM by quickmike »
Some peoples idea of hell is having to mind their own business.

Cognitive Dissident

• Amateur Agorist
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2012, 10:55:30 PM »

Hate threads?

If the "hate" threads different than the "racist" threads you've already collected, then let's talk.

Keep necroing threads, proving you're a racist and a troll.  That won't get you banned or anything.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2012, 11:05:46 PM »

Hate threads?

Keep necroing threads, proving you're a racist and a troll.  That won't get you banned or anything.

1. Uhh.. kinda already familiar with how bans work Ken. Thanks for thinking of me though.

2. Burden of proof lies with those who make the claim. There are a half dozen or so of you making the claim, so what's taking so long?

Good un quickmike.

I just re-read this thread. It's a good one.. quality Braskyramble. Good number of assorted posters. Some debate on modding before slamming the finger down on buttons.

Good stuff (thanks again to Ken for providing the memories!!). Those were the days I reckon.

Bill Brasky

• Emperor of Wisdom
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2012, 02:12:12 AM »

Looks around.

This place is fulla pussies.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tough Guys ONLY in this thread.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 32 queries.