Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tough Guys ONLY in this thread.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Tough Guys ONLY in this thread.  (Read 12415 times)

Rillion

• View Profile
Re: Tough Guys ONLY in this thread.
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 10:02:22 PM »

So once I was talking to this guy about evolution, and he was like "I'm glad they didn't ask me if evolution disproves God, because I couldn't answer that with a straight face since evolution makes a teleological explanation of the universe obsolete."

And I was like "Bullshit, you know you were an atheist independent of an explanation of the divergence of species which allows for a common genealogical origin and so was Richard Dawkins, so don't give me that stuff about evolution obviating the cosmological argument even if it renders the teleological one moot."

So he said "Yeah, I'll admit that.  But at least it shows that the cosmological argument doesn't necessitate the existence of a deity, so it provides an intellectual foundation for the atheist's position that didn't exist before."

And I was like "Sure, but it's not like atheists need that foundation.  The burden of proof is still on the one making the case, and you're basically the intellectual gadfly picking apart the theists's position."

And he was like "Yeah, that's true.  Hey, would you like another glass of wine?"
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 10:09:59 PM by Rillion »

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »

Bill Brasky once fucked his sister because he "WON" a bet...

BonerJoe

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2009, 10:35:35 PM »

Bill Brasky once fucked his sister because he "WON" a bet...

I wonder if you know...naaaaa....

The Green Bastard

• From Parts Unknown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2009, 10:41:46 PM »

I once anally raped your mom while pouring sugar in her gas tank...

That's all the tough I've got....

Alex Libman 15

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 04:48:43 AM »

So once I was talking to this guy about evolution  [...]

Evolution disproves atheism, which is why atheists are instinctively attracted to the idea that cultural evolution needs to stop at some point (ex. antinatalism / environmentalism) or that universe isn't fractal.  Time travel scares the hell out of them...  ;)

davann

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2009, 07:44:20 AM »

I once made a $1200 dollar raise into a $200 dollar pot with two raises in front of me while holding a 8 - 3 off suite.

That only counts if it worked for you,

I am tough so it worked.

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2009, 08:14:02 PM »

I'm so tough, I don't need to prove myself here.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2009, 09:20:10 PM »

Yall is some tough muthus.

I'm glad those muffin tops Richard3, Brasky & Humungus didn't post in here. I'd have had to delete their lies.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Bill Brasky

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2009, 09:39:25 PM »

I'm glad those muffin tops Richard3, Brasky & Humungus didn't post in here. I'd have had to delete their lies.

Never frighten the livestock, elst they'll not eat from your open palm.  Plus, their terror sours their meat. 

CaL DaVe

• No hay igual.
  • Que onda guero?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2009, 10:37:05 PM »

Never frighten the livestock, elst they'll not eat from your open palm.  Plus, their terror sours their meat. 

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BjGpcEA-FyE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BjGpcEA-FyE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Pocho

Riddler

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 03:59:23 PM »

you filthy cunt, hb.....
i'm tougher than a two dollar steak......

i'm so tough, wine turns to vinegar in my presence....
(takes about 2 weeks)

i'm so tuff, i'd lick your wtf ken's momma's cunt
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:52:45 PM by Lord Humungus »

Bill Brasky

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 02:39:15 AM »

Tough.

You guys wanna know what tough is?  I'll tell ya what tough is.  Tough is a state of mind.  

Tough is the result of being broke down, and building up again.  Muscle works that way, and is the general root of the metaphor.  Old grizzled muscle, worked into hard thick layers.  Scar.  Ripped, rebuilt, ripped, rebuilt, over and over.  Broken and healed.  You could do that with free weights, which is not that big a deal.  Any fuckin fool can do that.  Same with the mind.  But its not broken, shredded, and healed as designed by the creator of body and mind, whatever the fuckin creator is.  Evolution, I guess.  But don't bring that philosophical part of the question into this, I'll fuckin' crush you here and now, 'cause I'm sick of that shit.  You and your Soloflex arguments, you fuckin' cunts.  Soloflex minds, soloflex bodies.  Thats all you fuckin' got, from what I seen.  Fuck all that talk, talk, talk.  I'm sick of it.  Your mind is not gonna break down and rebuild in a series of lectures.  Its not gonna get tough, its gonna get pretty.  Big difference.  It'll look nice to the ladies, maybe.  But it'll never be able to perform hard when the real demands come.  It'll be pussy brain muscle, and it'll fold like a bitch when it needs to be tough for real.  Just like if you asked some pretty gym boy to haul engine blocks next to a junkyard veteran for a week.  He'd crumble into a little pile of fairy dust before lunch on monday.  

You need to grit your teeth and tremble to build a tough mind.  You need to wonder if you can do it.  You need to wonder if you're gonna make your mind quit thinking, and cash it in.  And get past it, break on through.  A couple times.  How are you gonna build a tough mind without trying its limits?  I don't think you can, I really don't.  You need to go through a whole bunch of shit.  Thats life, and most people get a whiff.

But many many times, people are lucky, and I don't begrudge their fortune, I guess...  But they've just never had shit happen.  Not all the way, they got lucky, I guess.  The fortunate delicate few.  Theres a couple of those fuckin' pansy boys around here.  I don't mind the young ones, it takes a while to hit the lotto.  Takes a while to get busted up, for the axe-handle party to find you.  But the ones who are a little later on, and still talk it like a dandy, I'd like to fuck them up.

I was talking to a chick tonight, good chick, good friend.  I laid out a twelve year story in around six minutes, topic doesn't matter.  She was interested, it was a good story.  Right at the end, her fuckin' cell phone rang.  I waved her to answer, she answered.  Fuckin' punchline of this hot story is hangin' out in the cosmos, untold, interrupted by the fuckin' chirping cell.  

She talks, I wait.

This story I was telling, as it unfolded through the twelve years, the events really hurt me, a lot.  She asked and I elaborated, because it was apropos.  Haha, apropos, thats right.  I am the intelligent.  

She finishes, hangs up.  I finish my story.  Stone face, slightly smiling.  "So, thats how it happened, the end."  or whatever, pick your own words.  "Wow" she says.  

But now, as you can see, the events, although they hurt me then, I didn't experience the same emotion and was able to tell the rendition of the story, hurt and healed.  Shredded and broken.  They do not elicit the same emotion.  Hurt and healed.  

Thats how you get tough.  Real life.  Live to tell the story.  Shred, heal and move on.  You can NOT do that in a philosophical debate.  A "what if" scenario.  

And THATS  why I fuckin' hate debate about shit that will never come.  I would do this, and I would do that.  No you fuckin' wouldn't.  You would go mew mew mew, like a little pink pussy.  I've seen it, I've fuckin' done it.  We all do when we get clubbed the fuck down.  Thats the sound the fuckin' brain makes, when it ain't used to getting pounded the fuck out.  Until it gets tough, and grows some fuckin muscle.  And then it takes harder and harder shit to pound it down.  For the ones that make it and don't cash out, that is.  

I think we're all clear on what I think at this particular moment about tough.  Questions, comments?  

BonerJoe

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 03:04:04 AM »

TOP THAT BITCHES

Bill Brasky

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2009, 03:35:34 AM »

Manuel_OKelly

• Objectivist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2009, 08:39:50 AM »

[youtube=425,350]i6CrqQG0n60[/youtube]
[youtube=425,350]2zNKVHhMPds[/youtube]
OOh RAAH!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tough Guys ONLY in this thread.

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.