Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Topless protest
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Topless protest  (Read 22025 times)

alaric89

Re: Topless protest
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 06:27:00 PM »

The Liberals are already fighting for this issue. Libertarians have bigger fish to fry. I have no desire to have a bunch of "registered sex offenders" on the libertarian roster.
Admittedly Ziggy's idea to have topless Transvestites would be interesting.

LibertarianMan

• Todd Andrew Barnett's Free Talk Live Signature
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • This is me with Eyeliner lol
    • View Profile
    • Liberty Cap Talk Live - BlogTalkRadio.com
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 07:06:59 PM »

The Liberals are already fighting for this issue. Libertarians have bigger fish to fry. I have no desire to have a bunch of "registered sex offenders" on the libertarian roster.

Even if the "registered sex offenders" on that roster love 15-year-old teen titties exposed to the public???

LMAO!!
Yours in Liberty,

Todd Andrew Barnett
Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and James Landrith, Jr.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/libertycaptalklive

Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Sp

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 07:09:59 PM »

*transsexuals

it's been done, they got arrested because they have female tits

OH NOES BARE BREASTS PROTECT THE CHILDREN
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 10:30:39 PM »

It's already legal in NYC.  What kind of totalitarian hellhole is New Hampshire when New York City, of all places, is more free!?  http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilkeryoldas/sets/72157594585236666/

:lol:

inane

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 01:36:04 AM »

Im in favor of things that make sense. This double standard makes none. Im against the nonsense.

And that dipshit who wrote the thing about evolution proving that breasts should be hidden because they are attractive... first of all he didn't explain why attractive attributes should be hidden. He only stated that said attributes were attractive. And second, breasts aren't the only thing to evolve to attract mates. Lips evolved to look more like vaginal lips. Women even paint them red to make them look more pussy-like. And don't forget that whole pouty lip thing when they look all full and engorged and ready to go. Are people offended by lips? That guy failed miserably.

Astrology is as vacuous as the space it worships.
-Perry DeAngelis

alaric89

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 09:37:11 AM »

Even if the "registered sex offenders" on that roster love 15-year-old teen titties exposed to the public???

LMAO!!
I hadn't thought of that. Defining what a sexual offender is, now that is worth fighting for. I don't believe a pedophile is someone attracted to a sexually mature girl, the cops beg to differ. If this outreach creates a debate about that, maybe it isn't such a waste of resources.
If people start to decide not to make such a tadoo over mammary glands that would be best for everybody. That whole Janet Jackson thing was embarrassing to anyone from the USA.
I changed my mind GO GIRLS. :D

BonerJoe

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 10:18:26 PM »

I've deleted all the posts in this thread that I don't agree with.

MasterShake

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 10:30:02 PM »

Before I can approve or disapprove, I have to see the boobs first.

blackie

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 10:33:14 PM »

I can't believe this gets people all worked up.

Lothar

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 10:33:32 PM »

Personally, I oppose all "laws" people don't agree to obey.  I oppose victimless crime laws first.  I mention it because I think it's wise to consider where your efforts will result in something productive.

I would support women who found this an important issue for them.  I'd also suggest considering if this is really the issue you want to focus your energy on.  Might get a better return on your investment with some other issue that didn't involve nude breasts distracting everyone.

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2009, 10:46:10 PM »

I support this as long as my right to oggle is not infringed upon.

Sorry y'all, nudity is sexual in many cases.

As far as law goes though, I don't care whether people are fully clothed or completely nude.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

davann

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 12:31:33 AM »

I find it silly. The mind of the masses can not be moved... on any issue. Plus, a little decorum from the FSP members would be far more shocking at this point.

I mean come on, at that last large gathering there was a guy in a fucking kilt with a broad sword strapped to his back. Some bare breasts ain't gonna top that.

This all is becoming circus like. Entertaining, but in the end a waste of time cause the guys doing the flying trapeze don't fall and break their necks and the lion doesn't take a chunk flesh out of his tamer. 

spicynujac

• Fasism Sucks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 12:39:34 AM »

Can't the CIV/DIS folks come up with some better ideas? This idea is so old. After the feminists got the right to go topless in Toronto, very few females actually did it. It's been probably more than 10 years that Toronto has allowed women to go topless, and I have never seen any female go topless, and I don't know anyone who has. I imagine it only happens at the gay pride parades, and that's about it.

So then....what's all this about women wanting to actually do it, and then when they are allowed to do it....they still don't want to do it?!?!?!?

Freedom doesn't have to be exercised to be valuable.  The argument in the drug war is often made that drug usage would likely *decrease* if it were legalized, as many are attracted to illegal drugs due to their contraband status.  I haven't peed in my yard in the last year, but I like the fact that I can do so if I want to.  The state of being free is a mental state of clarity and wonder, not a physical observation of what people do or don't do.  Heck, many slaves lived better lives than some people today with awful jobs, but they weren't free.

BonerJoe

« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 01:11:16 AM »

It seems that the "debaters" are all disagreeing, while the "doers" all support it. Hmm.

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 03:24:38 AM »

Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Topless protest

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.