Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Topless protest
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Topless protest  (Read 22023 times)

BonerJoe

Topless protest
« on: July 27, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »

What do you think?

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
Re: Topless protest
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 10:14:39 PM »

no one wants to see your manboobs
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 11:52:53 PM »

I think the only reason people freak out over naked boobs is because there aren't enough of them. Nudity is not sexual, and sex isn't dirty anyway. The human body is not something to hide. People should just grow the f up.

That said, I think that if the goal is to bring people who are already radically libertarian to NH, then it will have some success. Maybe. But the protest will backfire wildly in terms of bringing people over to liberty.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 11:55:55 PM »

The human body is not something to hide.

Mine is.   :lol:

No fucking way! 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Harry Tuttle

• Please don't feed the elitists
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 12:31:41 AM »

I support topless protest.
"If you're giving up your freedom to have freedom you don't have freedom, dummy."              - Mark Edge (10/11/08 show)

Evil Muppet

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 12:48:18 AM »

I personally do not think it is a good idea for a protest.  That's all I'm going to say.  Now bring on the boobies. 
Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

One two three

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 02:35:57 AM »

Be topless anytime.  Nudity is perfectly legal in most of VT and excepted at many watering holes, http://www.swimmingholes.org/
Why New Hampshire?  Learn why 1000s of liberty activists are planning to move to NH.  See the debate in page after page of forum messages, http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?124976-101-Reasons-to-move-to-New-Hampshire

LibertarianMan

• Todd Andrew Barnett's Free Talk Live Signature
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • This is me with Eyeliner lol
    • View Profile
    • Liberty Cap Talk Live - BlogTalkRadio.com
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 09:51:56 AM »

No fucking way! 

Fuck! I'd pay to see your tits exposed to me and to the public! ROTFFLMFAO!!!
Yours in Liberty,

Todd Andrew Barnett
Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and James Landrith, Jr.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/libertycaptalklive

Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Sp

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 11:13:30 AM »

I'm not likely to run around topless either, but doesn't it tick you off just a bit that it's something you could be arrested for?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 02:30:40 PM »

Be topless anytime.  Nudity is perfectly legal in most of VT and excepted at many watering holes, http://www.swimmingholes.org/

They missed my favorite swimming hole of my youth.  To it's credit it is a banned location for military personnel with only one exception for scuba training.  http://www.seymourjohnson.af.mil/library/factsheets/factsheet.asp?id=4397  I was wondering why it didn't make it on your list of swimming holes.  Acapulco Lake isn't for wussies.  When I swam there we didn't have a traditional life guard.  There was this dude with a pistol who would shoot snakes if he saw one.   And that was our life guard.  As for swimming you had better know how is all I have to say.  I think modesty and social conformity kept people in their swimming suits.  It is private property maybe there was a rule I just don't remember.  It didn't cross my mind to want to swim nude.

LibertarianMan

• Todd Andrew Barnett's Free Talk Live Signature
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • This is me with Eyeliner lol
    • View Profile
    • Liberty Cap Talk Live - BlogTalkRadio.com
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 04:09:54 PM »

I'm not likely to run around topless either, but doesn't it tick you off just a bit that it's something you could be arrested for?

I think it's pathetic that you could be arrested for it, and yet men who are topless don't get arrested for exposing underarm pit hair.

Hence, the double standard of the state and its justifications and rationalizations for it.
Yours in Liberty,

Todd Andrew Barnett
Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett and James Landrith, Jr.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/libertycaptalklive

Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Sp

libertylover

• No Title Needed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 04:39:59 PM »

There was a quirk in the law in NC about public nudity.  An individual of the opposite sex had to bring charges for an arrest to be made.  So when striking was the fad the female participants typically didn't get arrested but the guys oh well.   

JohnnyRebel

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 05:45:17 PM »

If the participants aren't walking around their homes topless then this protest is just childish and really, it's just bringing attention to yourself and doing nothing for "achieving more liberty".

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 05:49:29 PM »

If the participants aren't walking around their homes topless then this protest is just childish and really, it's just bringing attention to yourself and doing nothing for "achieving more liberty".

Again, I don't generally walk around topless, but I do walk through the house half-dressed to get to the dryer when I need a top or bra, or to grab what I need to iron a blouse. So, there :P.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 05:53:26 PM »

Again, I don't generally walk around topless, but I do walk through the house half-dressed to get to the dryer when I need a top or bra, or to grab what I need to iron a blouse. So, there :P.

I don't spend much time not fully clothed.  I would be uncomfortable with it, and I don't think topless protesting would be effective.  I think the news sources would be focused on the fact that women were topless instead of focused on the issue they're raising awareness/protesting about. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Topless protest

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.