Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 63   Go Down

Author Topic: Tonight's dinner selection:  (Read 173594 times)

tanstaafl1981

• Prepare to Die.
    • View Profile
Re: Tonight's dinner selection:
« Reply #660 on: August 28, 2009, 11:06:34 PM »

They have snowplows. 
hahahahahaha.

I live in Chicago.  Last winter, snowplows were spotty at best.  They didn't plow any side roads.  The plows didn't even show up on Lakeshore or 94 until the snow had been coming down for a while.  The roads weren't clear until well after the snow stopped.  This city is awesome, but winter is a bitch.

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2009/jan/23/opinion/chi-0123edit1jan23
Hoje acordei sem lembrar, se vivi ou se sonhei

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: August 28, 2009, 11:41:35 PM »

They have snowplows. 
hahahahahaha.

I live in Chicago.  Last winter, snowplows were spotty at best.  They didn't plow any side roads.  The plows didn't even show up on Lakeshore or 94 until the snow had been coming down for a while.  The roads weren't clear until well after the snow stopped.  This city is awesome, but winter is a bitch.

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2009/jan/23/opinion/chi-0123edit1jan23

I'll be in the burbs, nig. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: August 29, 2009, 12:46:34 AM »

Bah.  The winter really isn't that bad, in my opinion, but it probably depends a lot on what kind of commute you have and your tolerance for cold ;)

Bill Brasky

« Reply #663 on: August 29, 2009, 02:01:51 AM »

I been living in PA for 37 years, trust me, they'll plow your fucking snow.

You may have an occasional moment of pussyfart OMG, we've got snow on teh roadzes!  

Try to pretend you're not a total fag while they spend a few hours running the trucks.

--

Besides, its not like most of you paid for removal or anything.  That comes from property tax.

The owners can bitch, the renters can shut the fuck up.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: August 29, 2009, 09:43:15 AM »

You may have an occasional moment of pussyfart OMG, we've got snow on teh roadzes! 

Try to pretend you're not a total fag while they spend a few hours running the trucks.

--

Besides, its not like most of you paid for removal or anything.  That comes from property tax.

Renters pay property taxes through their rent, so I think they have just as much of a right to bitch about it ;)

Bill Brasky

« Reply #665 on: August 29, 2009, 11:08:54 AM »

--

Besides, its not like most of you paid for removal or anything.  That comes from property tax.

Renters pay property taxes through their rent, so I think they have just as much of a right to bitch about it ;)

I was waiting to hear that.

They also have the luxury of leaving with no entanglements.  The tax may be folded in to the rent, but they hold no responsibility to pay it directly.  Renters can also be subsidized on section 8 to receive free or reduced rent, so that knocks about a quarter of them right off the top.  They pay no school tax, either. 

They should have 3/5ths of a vote on public works issues, voiced by the landlord on their behalf.

MasterShake

• View Profile
« Reply #666 on: August 29, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »

Smoking some ribs on the grill.  Mmmmm

Riddler

« Reply #667 on: August 29, 2009, 05:20:04 PM »

The roads weren't clear until well after the snow stopped. 

hell, i love it when they can't keep up w/ the snowstorms at night.....it's a blast to drive your snowmobile right down the feckin road...
i've even driven around the rotary right in the center of town, while the cops turned keystone......there's no fuckin way, even w/ radios, the muthas could ever catch you.
blue lights blaring, siren screaming, car chasing its tail like a dog....

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: August 29, 2009, 05:51:53 PM »

Tacos - turkey or black bean & onion
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: August 29, 2009, 09:58:33 PM »

Bah.  The winter really isn't that bad, in my opinion, but it probably depends a lot on what kind of commute you have and your tolerance for cold ;)

Eight miles each way.  And I love the cold.  Everybody thinks I'm nuts, but I just HATE to be hot. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: August 29, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »

2 day old chili. Wish me luck.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: August 29, 2009, 10:33:21 PM »

2 day old chili. Wish me luck.

Don't die. 
         -George W. Bush

NHArticleTen

« Reply #672 on: August 30, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »

They should have 3/5ths of a vote on public works issues, voiced by the landlord on their behalf.

the corrective action is to more fully empower others and to re-engage them in self-responsibility...

and definitely NOT to further the failed condition of the 3/5ths human beings and some misled notion of lords and peasants...

those who rent(not referring to section eight bullshit) actually are exchanging value for value(if they rent a bed they get a bed through voluntary exchange...and if they are sold some dirt upon fraudulent claim that that is a "bed" then they have cause to refuse to complete the exchange)

the owner of the property takes the position of greater responsibility than the renter/casual-user and acts as a liason between other owners of property and perhaps other renters/casual-users as well...

that liason is indeed an added value that the renter/casual-user must/should take into account during the negotiations for the voluntary exchange(s)

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: September 03, 2009, 10:06:30 PM »

Moroccan Beef Stew.
http://mikes-table.themulligans.org/2008/03/09/moroccan-beef-stew/
Fucking amazing.

I am looking forward to heating up the leftovers tomorrow to eat with Brown Rice Crisps, like nachos.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Bill Brasky

« Reply #674 on: September 03, 2009, 10:15:19 PM »

Moroccan Beef Stew.
http://mikes-table.themulligans.org/2008/03/09/moroccan-beef-stew/
Fucking amazing.

I am looking forward to heating up the leftovers tomorrow to eat with Brown Rice Crisps, like nachos.

I made some dirty rice with sausage scrambled up in it. 

I'm thinking of doing a Jambalaya over a camp fire next. 
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 63   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 32 queries.