Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 63   Go Down

Author Topic: Tonight's dinner selection:  (Read 173629 times)

miamiballoonguy

• Twisted Balloons For All Occasions
  • Have Balloons, Will Travel!
    • View Profile
    • The Miami Balloon Guy's Home Page
Re: Tonight's dinner selection:
« Reply #465 on: February 13, 2009, 06:38:02 PM »

Healthy Choice Steamers Chicken Margarite
"People keep asking me, 'Balloon Guy, what kinds of things can you make?' and I'm like, 'I used to make a Charlie Chaplin balloon, but my Jewish Friends told me to stop making it.  They all thought it looked like Hitler.'

Bill Brasky

« Reply #466 on: February 13, 2009, 06:42:33 PM »

John Shaw

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Think Twice Productions
« Reply #467 on: February 13, 2009, 06:46:10 PM »

I'm doing a home brew pasta thing.

Gonna make penne, and layer it in a dish sorta like lasagne and bake it.

Should be good.
"btw its not a claim. Its documented fact."

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 13, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »

Vicodin. 
:lol:

I broke my nose a while back while sparring and vicodin made me itch like no other. I had to stop taking it. Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl. \
*shutters*

It didn't end up doing a thing.  I'm probably going to die because yesterday I took like 7 Excedrin, 4 Advil, and the Vicodin.  That's all I can remember.  All I know is that at 3:30 after taking the Vicodin sometime between 11-12, I woke up again with screaming head and neck pain.  I just can't get it to go away.  And of course I work in a mall, so all I hear day in and day out is people yelling, whistling, and screaming children.  I've started to develop ways to cut off my own head.  I managed to get a few hours sleep in the past few days, thanks to ice packs and other things that seem to help the pain for a little while.  I'm sitting here with one of those ThermaCare things on my neck and shoulders, and it seems to be doing more than the Vicodin I literally had for dinner last night. 

For dinner tonight I am attempting to eat pierogi.  We'll see.  My stomach isn't feeling so great since I've eaten nothing but pills for days. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #469 on: February 13, 2009, 07:01:00 PM »

Vicodin. 

I broke my nose a while back while sparring and vicodin made me itch like no other. I had to stop taking it. Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl. \
*shutters*

It didn't end up doing a thing.  I'm probably going to die because yesterday I took like 7 Excedrin, 4 Advil, and the Vicodin.  That's all I can remember.  All I know is that at 3:30 after taking the Vicodin sometime between 11-12, I woke up again with screaming head and neck pain.  I just can't get it to go away.  And of course I work in a mall, so all I hear day in and day out is people yelling, whistling, and screaming children.  I've started to develop ways to cut off my own head.  I managed to get a few hours sleep in the past few days, thanks to ice packs and other things that seem to help the pain for a little while.  I'm sitting here with one of those ThermaCare things on my neck and shoulders, and it seems to be doing more than the Vicodin I literally had for dinner last night. 

For dinner tonight I am attempting to eat pierogi.  We'll see.  My stomach isn't feeling so great since I've eaten nothing but pills for days. 

Probably the air conditioning.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 13, 2009, 07:04:57 PM »

Vicodin. 

*shutters*

Probably the air conditioning.

It hasn't been on for a while, since the weather has been okay.  I'm still hot - but no one else has been, really.  Besides...we use the air conditioning probably 95% of the year.   :?
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #471 on: February 13, 2009, 07:19:27 PM »

Yeah, and you mention headaches all the time, and work in the mall where it is constantly blaring, every day. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 13, 2009, 07:28:30 PM »

Yeah, and you mention headaches all the time, and work in the mall where it is constantly blaring, every day. 

Oh lawd I forgot about the mall air conditioning.  Somehow.  I've always had headaches though.  They used to be worse when I was much, much younger.  I know I've mentioned the misdiagnosed brain tumor story on here before, but that was when I was 3.   :(
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #473 on: February 14, 2009, 12:26:50 PM »

it's not a tumor
[youtube=425,350]8xqZnmESuiw&feature=related[/youtube]

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 14, 2009, 04:03:22 PM »

Well of course it's not.  I feel the best I have felt since last Saturday, so I might actually manage to consume solid food this evening!  :-D
         -George W. Bush

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 14, 2009, 04:10:12 PM »

Well of course it's not.  I feel the best I have felt since last Saturday, so I might actually manage to consume solid food this evening!  :-D

Good news. A girl can only survive on popcorn & excedrin for so long.
I'm not sure how long that is, but I don't think you should test the limits.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 14, 2009, 10:14:41 PM »

Funny you should mention...

I'm eating popcorn right now.  And I took four Excedrin this afternoon because they had these ballroom dancers right by my kiosk (WTF) this afternoon and they had these bigass Bose speakers, and were BLASTING horrible music.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Bill Brasky

« Reply #477 on: February 14, 2009, 10:17:43 PM »

One pound of bacon. 

hellbilly

• Pogue Mahone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 14, 2009, 10:40:29 PM »

I do this often, with different sauces. Here's the one I made tonight:

Slice Tofu. Press between cloth or paper towels to remove as much water as possible.

In saucepan, mix 2-3 tablespoons of miso paste with:
1/2 Rice or White Wine
1/3-1/2 Brown Sugar
1 tablespoon Ginger, freshly grated
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
Red Pepper Flakes, to taste.

Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved. Add 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Pour half of sauce into square baking dish.
Place tofu slices in baking dish, pour remaining sauce over slices.
Bake in 375 deg oven, turning every 20-30 minutes, until all of the sauce has either been absorbed, or evaporated.

Will do.

Tonight.. half a baguette, Irish cheddar & Italian hot salami & a Beamish Stout in a can. I'll finish it off with Stravinsky's Rite of Spring, and then a cigarette.
Give me Liberty or give me Meth!

"We are profoundly dissatisfied with pretty much everything but we can’t articulate why, and are unable to offer any viable alternative." - Nathaniel Weiner

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 14, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »

Funny you should mention...

I'm eating popcorn right now.  And I took four Excedrin this afternoon because they had these ballroom dancers right by my kiosk (WTF) this afternoon and they had these bigass Bose speakers, and were BLASTING horrible music.   :lol:

I'm with you on the four excedrin, but for entirely different reasons. Hope you feel better soon.
And for supper, I'm eating everything that doesn't run away from me.*

*That's actually a complete lie. Had Gen. Tso's Fish for lunch, w/broccoli and no rice. Dinner was Artichoke/Spinach Hummus with Veggie Tortilla Chips (Trader Joes) and a pear.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 63   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.