Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 63   Go Down

Author Topic: Tonight's dinner selection:  (Read 173606 times)

Riddler

Re: Tonight's dinner selection:
« Reply #150 on: September 23, 2008, 07:46:14 PM »

Jambalaya. 

Zatarans' does the rice, I provide the shrimp, sausage and BAM. 

zatarans?
you lazy nigger.
also, whe's da chicken?

BonerJoe

« Reply #151 on: September 23, 2008, 08:01:28 PM »

Tacos with fresh seasoning I made. Mexican rice. etc.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2008, 08:03:03 PM »

I hope your digestive trauma doesn't come back.   :shock:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

BonerJoe

« Reply #153 on: September 23, 2008, 08:05:12 PM »

I hope your digestive trauma doesn't come back.   :shock:

What? It's not like I'm a taco stand dude that's been using the same meat for the past 4 days unrefrigerated.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 23, 2008, 08:30:28 PM »

I hope your digestive trauma doesn't come back.   :shock:

What? It's not like I'm a taco stand dude that's been using the same meat for the past 4 days unrefrigerated.

No, but I don't know what kind of sauces and/or spices you're eating with it.  Pretty much anything causes my digestive system trauma though. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2008, 08:51:30 PM »

Jambalaya. 

zatarans?
you lazy nigger.
also, whe's da chicken?

I gotta get the rice somewheres. 

I don't dig the chicky in it. 

bustin' balls ,bro.
we eat zats too.
way easier, most times.

i used to use paul prudhomme's recipes
why that fat-fuck, dom delouise/pavorotti-lookin' muthafucka ain't dead yet, i don't get.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »

I had a steak (wasn't very good.  I didn't cook it) and some broccoli.  I'm really trying to reduce my carb intake for this stupid thing I have wrong with me.  It's hard though.  So very hard. 
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #157 on: September 24, 2008, 07:59:07 AM »

Jambalaya. 

zatarans?
you lazy nigger.
also, whe's da chicken?

I gotta get the rice somewheres. 

I don't dig the chicky in it. 

bustin' balls ,bro.
we eat zats too.
way easier, most times.

I don't recall getting my feelings hurt.  I think I walked over to the stove, twisted my boxers so my dong wasn't peeking out of the fly, and clicked the burner off after a quick stir. 

The spice turned out great.  From straight Zats, added Luziana Hawt Sauce, and crushed red pepper from a stolen red pepper shaker, courtesy of the local pizza shack. 

stolen shit just tastes better
dude, if'n you're into hot sauces, check this out:

http://www.mohotta.com/

these niggiz got everything

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 24, 2008, 08:12:02 AM »

Tonight:
Chicken Pad Thai and Garlic Broccoli.
Glass (or 3) of chardonnay, too.

That sounds interesting.  How do you make that? 

Rice noodles, soaked in hot water during the prep time.
Chicken breast, short marinade time in lime juice, garlic and sesame or peanut oil.
(You can also use tofu, pork, shrimp, or even plain old edamame & veggies for stir frying)
Chopped green onions, cilantro and bean sprouts.
Scrambled egg, cooked in thin sheet, rolled and sliced into thin strips
Peanuts
Sauce: *Tamarind paste, Fish sauce, Sugar, Ginger, Red chili paste, Peanut oil, Crushed garlic, Rice wine vinegar

Stir fry chicken, shrimp, tofu and/or veggies in oil. When almost done, add the drained rice noodles and stir.
Pour on sauce, and cook, uncovered, until the noodles have absorbed liquid.
Add bean sprouts and green onions for last minute of cooking.
Serve topped with chopped cilantro and peanuts.

*Having an asian market in town helps, for getting a couple of the ingredients. The making is pretty easy, if you have the stuff. You can buy kits at the grocery store, and just add the fresh veg & protein. The sauce is pretty decent, though you might want to add a touch of extra chili oil or even red pepper flakes to it, just to add a touch more flavor.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 24, 2008, 08:23:41 AM »

Tonight:

Rice noodles, soaked in hot water during the prep time.
Chicken breast, short marinade time in lime juice, garlic and sesame or peanut oil.
(You can also use tofu, pork, shrimp, or even plain old edamame & veggies for stir frying)
Chopped green onions, cilantro and bean sprouts.
Scrambled egg, cooked in thin sheet, rolled and sliced into thin strips
Peanuts
Sauce: *Tamarind paste, Fish sauce, Sugar, Ginger, Red chili paste, Peanut oil, Crushed garlic, Rice wine vinegar

Stir fry chicken, shrimp, tofu and/or veggies in oil. When almost done, add the drained rice noodles and stir.
Pour on sauce, and cook, uncovered, until the noodles have absorbed liquid.
Add bean sprouts and green onions for last minute of cooking.
Serve topped with chopped cilantro and peanuts.

*Having an asian market in town helps, for getting a couple of the ingredients. The making is pretty easy, if you have the stuff. You can buy kits at the grocery store, and just add the fresh veg & protein. The sauce is pretty decent, though you might want to add a touch of extra chili oil or even red pepper flakes to it, just to add a touch more flavor.

Thanks, I'll have to save and try that one. 
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #160 on: September 24, 2008, 11:25:50 AM »

Tonight:

Rice noodles, soaked in hot water during the prep time. drink some wine
Chicken breast, short marinade time in lime juice, garlic and sesame or peanut oil.drink some wine
Chopped green onions, cilantro and bean sprouts. phew..better have a sip
Scrambled egg, cooked in thin sheet, rolled and sliced into thin strips . drinking more wine
Peanuts

Stir fry chicken, shrimp, tofu and/or veggies in oil. When almost done, add the drained rice noodles and stir. open another bottle
Pour on sauce, and cook, uncovered, until the noodles have absorbed liquid. Admiral stockdale moment...what was i doing?
Add bean sprouts and green onions for last minute of cooking. put fire out with whats left in wine bottle
Serve topped with chopped cilantro and peanuts. shit...gotta open another bottle

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 24, 2008, 01:08:57 PM »

Tonight:

Chicken breast, short marinade time in lime juice, garlic and sesame or peanut oil.drink some wine
Scrambled egg, cooked in thin sheet, rolled and sliced into thin strips . drinking more wine
Peanuts

Stir fry chicken, shrimp, tofu and/or veggies in oil. When almost done, add the drained rice noodles and stir. open another bottle
Pour on sauce, and cook, uncovered, until the noodles have absorbed liquid. Admiral stockdale moment...what was i doing?
Add bean sprouts and green onions for last minute of cooking. put fire out with whats left in wine bottle
Serve topped with chopped cilantro and peanuts. shit...gotta open another bottle

Smartass. Whole thing took less than an hour, from start to pasta bowls. And only one and a half glasses of wine, btw.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Riddler

« Reply #162 on: September 24, 2008, 08:29:25 PM »

Tonight:

Peanuts

Smartass. Whole thing took less than an hour, from start to pasta bowls. And only one and a half glasses of wine, btw.

joy, my sweet thang, i was jokin' about.
reminded me of that great skit on sat. nite live w/ dan akroyd doing julia child
half in the bag while cooking

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 24, 2008, 08:44:30 PM »

Homemade chili.

Apple pie (from scratch) for dessert.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 24, 2008, 09:11:21 PM »

Pop tarts, chocolate chip cookie dough, and Guiness Extra Stout.  Healthy, I know.  I worked late and didn't feel like cooking.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 63   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 32 queries.