Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 63   Go Down

Author Topic: Tonight's dinner selection:  (Read 173602 times)

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
Re: Tonight's dinner selection:
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2008, 02:19:11 AM »

I went out to an Argentinian/Indian fusion place with two friends.  It was pretty good, but I prefer straight one way or the other.  They did have some really amazing meat though (like these honey and chipotle crusted ribs and a steak done tandoori style).  I had a straight-up Indian dish (butter chicken).  They also had some pretty interesting drinks.  I got a coconut saffron cream martini (yeah, foo foo...sue me).

Russell Griswold

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2008, 02:33:02 AM »

I went out to an Argentinian/Indian fusion place with two friends.  It was pretty good, but I prefer straight one way or the other.  They did have some really amazing meat though (like these honey and chipotle crusted ribs and a steak done tandoori style).  I had a straight-up Indian dish (butter chicken).  They also had some pretty interesting drinks.  I got a coconut saffron cream martini (yeah, foo foo...sue me).

What is the Vermilion?  :lol:

Riddler

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2008, 09:32:55 AM »

Grilled salmon with lemon pepper, white rice, and a bit of black beans with salsa.

oh sure,
after mrs. joys terrible revelation, it's right back to "YOU & what YOU are having for dinner"
can't even take a second from your salmon, to offer condolences?

oh yeah, joy.....sorry to here about whatever it was you posted.............

Riddler

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2008, 10:04:56 AM »

I was driving through Kikewood, NJ the other night, stopped in a liqueur store, and this Jewish store owner ID'ed me!  I'm 27 in October, but I look fucking 40!  I didn't get ID'ed since I was 17!  So that put me in the mood for a shit-load of pork sausage and sauerkraut tonight, with German beer of course.  Take that, stupid wine store kike!

EDIT: some not-so-bright people linked to this post as an example of my "racism".  I guess they'll want to put Chris Rock in jail for using the N-word also?

naw, it's prob. cuz you're a fuckin' russkie

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2008, 10:18:21 AM »

Instead of dinner, I'm focusing on breakfast right now.  I made myself french toast.  I'll feel awful for the rest of the day, but I'm pretty much enjoying it right now.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »

How'd you guess? :P

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2008, 10:34:28 AM »

Coconut saffron cream martini?  Wow.  That's even more foo-foo than the Asian pear martini I had at the Cheesecake factory.   :lol:
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2008, 10:39:49 AM »

Coconut saffron cream martini?  Wow.  That's even more foo-foo than the Asian pear martini I had at the Cheesecake factory.   :lol:

Yeah.  I think it's the most foo foo drink I've ever had, and I like Appletinis.  :shock:

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2008, 10:49:41 AM »

Coconut saffron cream martini?  Wow.  That's even more foo-foo than the Asian pear martini I had at the Cheesecake factory.   :lol:

Yeah.  I think it's the most foo foo drink I've ever had, and I like Appletinis.  :shock:

Ha.  Cool.  I love those things.  Have you ever tried a raspberry martini?  They're pretty tasty. 
         -George W. Bush

freeAgent

• pwn*
  • FTL AMPlifier
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2008, 10:53:51 AM »

Coconut saffron cream martini?  Wow.  That's even more foo-foo than the Asian pear martini I had at the Cheesecake factory.   :lol:

Ha.  Cool.  I love those things.  Have you ever tried a raspberry martini?  They're pretty tasty. 

No, but I'll definitely try one if I see them.

Russell Griswold

« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2008, 01:01:11 PM »

How'd you guess? :P

Right when you said Argentinian-Indian, I remembered that place.

Elitist Bitch

• The 12th Cylon
  • So say we all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2008, 05:20:50 PM »

I'm curious about Mexican Coke.

I've been drinking Mexican Coke for years, there was a Mexican market just down the street from my house back in Idaho Falls. Great stuff.  I love the extra caffeine.
Sometimes, you have to roll a hard six.

BonerJoe

« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2008, 07:24:50 PM »

I'm making fresh lamb/beef gyros tonight.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2008, 07:45:38 PM »

I'm probably having some frozen garlic chicken thing that's South Beach diet food.   :x
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2008, 07:47:29 PM »

A bag of chips.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 63   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:

// ]]>

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 32 queries.