Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 63   Go Down

Author Topic: Tonight's dinner selection:  (Read 172933 times)

Riddler

Re: Tonight's dinner selection:
« Reply #210 on: October 18, 2008, 05:11:45 PM »

last night went to:
http://www.luciastavola.com/

10 tables. small. quaint. homemeade pasta. owner does all da cookin'
just ate the leftover fettucine alf. for a late lunch = to die for
shaw, you half-a-wop-you, you'd love it.

Riddler

« Reply #211 on: October 18, 2008, 05:28:43 PM »

lasagna

fap

I've got a really killer looking cut of Delmonico marinading for tomorrow.  Today was supposed to be fish, but I forgot the damn lemon.  So I'm being creative with freezer artifacts.   

so the 'del' is freezer-aged beef?

Laetitia

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: October 18, 2008, 05:31:27 PM »

So I'm being creative with freezer artifacts.   

Ooh! That's always a fun game! Granted, since you knew what it was you were thawing, it's not quite to the level of getting creative with mysterious freezer artifacts, but this probably turns out better in the end.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of experience comes from bad judgment.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 18, 2008, 06:13:30 PM »

lasagna

fap

I've got a really killer looking cut of Delmonico marinading for tomorrow.   

*FAP*
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #214 on: October 18, 2008, 06:16:03 PM »

lasagna

fap

I've got a really killer looking cut of Delmonico marinading for tomorrow.  Today was supposed to be fish, but I forgot the damn lemon.  So I'm being creative with freezer artifacts.   

so the 'del' is freezer-aged beef?

Dude.  No.  Thats just wrong.  Thats like painting a hardwood floor. 

don't i know (but you mentioned freezer food)
i bought a whole rib section, while back,
& cut off what we's eatin that weekend (dinner party) & suck-pack/freeze the rest.
just wrong.
shit gets freezer burn

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: October 18, 2008, 07:27:07 PM »

lasagna

fap

*FAP*

It says Delmonico, but I think the guy screwed up and put the thick end of a tenderloin in the package.  It doesn't look quite like a typical Delmonico, and the grain of the meat is separated, kinda like when you comb wet hair.  Its about the size of a CD, but stretched out oblong, and well over an inch thick.  Looking at the store, it was like steak, steak, steak, DAMN! 

Its gonna rock on the grill. 

I haven't had a GOOD steak in a long time.  I had steak last night.  But it wasn't GOOD. 
Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #216 on: October 18, 2008, 07:33:26 PM »

lasagna

fap

*FAP*

It says Delmonico, but I think the guy screwed up and put the thick end of a tenderloin in the package.  It doesn't look quite like a typical Delmonico, and the grain of the meat is separated, kinda like when you comb wet hair.  Its about the size of a CD, but stretched out oblong, and well over an inch thick.  Looking at the store, it was like steak, steak, steak, DAMN! 

I haven't had a GOOD steak  dick in a long time.  I had steak  dick last night.  But it wasn't GOOD. 

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: October 18, 2008, 07:36:41 PM »

Nope, no dick.  But you know...speaking of fapping...I think I just figured out what I'm gonna do for the rest of the night.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: October 18, 2008, 07:40:58 PM »

lasagna

fap

*FAP*

I haven't had a GOOD steak in a long time.  I had steak last night.  But it wasn't GOOD. 

Medium well?  Hint of pink? 

It used to be that I wouldn't eat it unless it was completely done.  No pink at all.  But these days, I'd prefer a hint of pink in there.  Because the ones my mother's loving husband makes are like shoe leather.  And he puts too much salt on EVERYTHING that he cooks, so pleh.  Every time I eat something one of them cooks I swell up a little bit due to the sodium intake.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Riddler

« Reply #219 on: October 18, 2008, 07:58:38 PM »

lasagna

fap

*FAP*

Medium well?  Hint of pink? 

It used to be that I wouldn't eat it unless it was completely done.  No pink at all.  But these days, I'd prefer a hint of pink in there.  Because the ones my mother's loving husband makes are like shoe leather.  And he puts too much salt on EVERYTHING that he cooks, so pleh.  Every time I eat something one of them cooks I swell up a little bit due to the sodium intake.   :lol:

brasky was askin bout DICK,
wuddn't you, dude?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: October 18, 2008, 08:00:00 PM »

Oh.  Hrm.  Well, this thread is about food.  I don't think it's the appropriate place to talk about how I like dick.   :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #221 on: October 18, 2008, 08:00:48 PM »

Who DOESN'T like dick?

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 18, 2008, 08:02:22 PM »

Who DOESN'T like dick?

Crazy people.  Damn, for the first time in over a month I'm like...really in the mood.  I mean SERIOUSLY.   :lol: :lol: :lol:
         -George W. Bush

Russell Griswold

« Reply #223 on: October 18, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »

Who DOESN'T like dick?

Crazy people.  Damn, for the first time in over a month I'm like...really in the mood.  I mean SERIOUSLY.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

This explains your jolly forum interaction.

Lindsey

• Rock Star
  • Global Moderator
  • I like Mars.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 18, 2008, 08:09:53 PM »

Who DOESN'T like dick?

This explains your jolly forum interaction.

No, I think it's the pills.  I've been in a pretty decent mood since I started taking them.  I still get pretty snappy, but it's funnier. 
         -George W. Bush
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 63   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tonight's dinner selection:

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 31 queries.