Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tobacco snobs unite!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tobacco snobs unite!  (Read 7522 times)

Diogenes The Cynic

• Cynic. Pessimist. Skeptic. Jerk.
    • View Profile
Re: Tobacco snobs unite!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2011, 03:32:07 AM »

I went to my parents house for part of the summer, and one night, I decided to get shitfaced.

I drank, took some ambien, and went out for more alcohol. The 7-11 couldn't sell me any more alcohol at that hour, so I bought some snuff.

My little sister sees me barge back into the house, she claims, raving maniacally (I don't remember, I blacked out) and rummaging through a medicine cabinet for a stimulant ( I don't remember what I took). My family flips out.

The next morning, my dad asks me if I want to go into rehab. My mom is convinced I am on coke because I stuffed stuff up my nose, my brother counted my medication, and my little sister hid everything else in the house, including my snuff.

I forgot where this is all going but, oh yeah. Snuff is awesome.
I am looking for an honest man. -Diogenes The Cynic

Dude, I thought you were a spambot for like a week. You posted like a spambot. You failed the Turing test.

-Dennis Goddard

Fred

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2011, 03:36:05 AM »

It  burns my mucous membranes too much. 

Bill Brasky

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 02:55:39 AM »

They were stale.  I was annoyed, so they were more of a feeling-badass thing to do.  They were kinda drying on the palate, and felt harsh and peppery on the upside of my back mouth cavity.  Where that little punching-bag "uuvula" hangs. 

I didn't cough or nuthin.

I could smell them the next day.

I think I'm gonna have another couple-two-three from this pack, go down BigLots, and get a cheap tackle box.  I have to re-organize my junk. 

--

I'm not de-railing this thread - I think theres room for both (in my life).  I have a hankering to go see Melanie, and buy a nice black oily Macenudo, or whatever, and smoke it in the fall out by the pool. 

Its been a while since I took a good inventory of my hardware, and I don't really know where I stand, because my vape-junk is in disarray.

And I have some bottles of strange things, like Apple, that I should vape for a day or two exclusively. 

So, the cigarettes weren't as expected.  But I won't do it often.  All in all, to be entirely honest, I prefer the vape.  That macenudo is probably gonna be interesting.  I might get a bottle of Bushmills to go with it.

Sam Gunn (since nobody got Admiral Naismith)

• A Cut Above The Rest
  • If government is the answer, the question is stupi
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2011, 08:55:10 PM »

This is what I smoke.  Buck Fifty a pack: http://www.smokintime.com/Home_Page.php
"Do not throw rocks at people with guns." —Hastings' Third Law
"Income tax returns are the most imaginative fiction being written today." —Herman Wouk 

"If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

MacFall

• Agorist
  • FTL AMPlifier Silver
  • No king but Christ; no law but liberty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2011, 02:47:25 PM »

That macenudo is probably gonna be interesting.  I might get a bottle of Bushmills to go with it.

I think Rocky Patel is my favorite brand overall, but I still say that Macenudo is the best price/quality compromise. Especially the Maduros. Strong but not harsh.
I am an anarchist! HOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!!

MichaelWDean

• Worms!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2011, 03:01:44 PM »

....I drank, took some ambien, and went out for more alcohol. ...I bought some snuff...... rummaging through a medicine cabinet for a stimulant ....

If you're that desperate to get high on anything, maybe huffing gasoline would be cheaper and more effective?

MOE from between St. Joe's River and the railroad tracks

• "Take whatever you can get..." -MOE
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 12:39:08 AM »

Swedish Snus is the best "chewing tobacco" in the world. Its so good I can't keep to quit it for more than a month...

the hermit

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 10:40:31 PM »

we have our own rolling machine...we buy "American Spirit" Tobacco...get it at any tobacco store...its 100% additive free natural tobacco...100% free of chemical additives.  it contains only whole leaf natural tobacco...no preservatives, no scrap or reconstituted sheet tobacco, and no processed stems.   tastes great....we also buy the filtered tubes to use with the machine....much cheaper and safter than buying those toxic cancer sticks....check it out

https://www.nascigs.com/Login/tabid/157/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2fdefault.aspx

http://www.sfntc.com/Growing-Programs/Organic.aspx
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 11:19:35 PM by the hermit »

MOE from between St. Joe's River and the railroad tracks

• "Take whatever you can get..." -MOE
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 11:25:51 PM »

we have our own rolling machine...we buy "American Spirit" Tobacco...get it at any tobacco store...its 100% additive free natural tobacco...100% free of chemical additives.  it contains only whole leaf natural tobacco...no preservatives, no scrap or reconstituted sheet tobacco, and no processed stems.   tastes great....we also buy the filtered tubes to use with the machine....much cheaper and safter than buying those toxic cancer sticks....check it out

https://www.nascigs.com/Login/tabid/157/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2fdefault.aspx

http://www.sfntc.com/Growing-Programs/Organic.aspx

That American spirit stuff is legit.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  Tobacco snobs unite!

// ]]>

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 33 queries.