Welcome to the Free Talk Live bulletin board system!
This board is closed to new users and new posts.  Thank you to all our great mods and users over the years.  Details here.
185859 Posts in 9829 Topics by 1371 Members
Latest Member: cjt26
Home Help
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The True Forced Loneliness movement
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The True Forced Loneliness movement  (Read 2206 times)

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
The True Forced Loneliness movement
« on: January 29, 2010, 02:57:47 PM »

Have any of you heard about this movement called true forced loneliness? I could see how the NWO conspirators could get involved with this movement. I can also see how they could be related. I just think people are desperate to blame outside sources for thier relationship woes, so they are looking for anything they can grab onto.

Once you get around all of the ads, there is more information about it. There are also a few YouTube videos… just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the subject. I know I feel like I don’t live up to some “standard” that is set for women in the U.S., but I'm not about to go ballistic and kill myself or someone else.

http://trueforcedloneliness.com/about/

“The True Forced Loneliness movement is not one side in terms of any gender. But it is a known fact that the majority of people suffering from True Forced Loneliness is that of “men” in our Global Society and also, by design of different subjects, issues, and agendas of the New World Order Social Architects and Social Engineers of the Global Elite. Also known as the New World Order.”
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

fatcat

Re: The True Forced Loneliness movement
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2010, 03:03:46 PM »

Blaming other people has always been more convenient than blaming yourself.

I'd like to see the water-fluoridation people get in on this house of crazy,

AL the Inconspicuous

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2010, 05:29:28 PM »

I only feel lonely when I'm around other people.

Brooklyn Red Leg

• The Red Legged Devil
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 05:45:41 PM »

There could be a kernel of truth to the statement that 90% of the women procreate with 10% of the men. Every woman wants an Alpha Male and every male wants a Beta Female.

::shrugs::

I do know (anecdotaly speaking) that alot of my male friends from High School that are close to my age (mid-30s to early 40s) have never been married, have no kids and have no want to engage in anything remotely like a relationship. Quite a few of my female friends of the same age are of the same mindset. I dunno, maybe its something to do with being a Gen Xer. I know that when I was 18, I was told by many, many people that I should settle down later (like in my 30s) and have a family and so on and so forth.
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Er_Murazor's KoLWiki Page

davann

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 06:07:25 PM »

I doubt there is any grand conspiracy on keeping people apart. What these folks might be feeling is the blatant bias in areas of government toward the female gender along with the results of our plastic society.

Rillion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 06:24:00 PM »

This is what happens when embitterment, paranoia, and illiteracy converge. 

Keels

• FTL Shriner
  • I like...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 08:08:26 PM »

I doubt there is any grand conspiracy on keeping people apart. What these folks might be feeling is the blatant bias in areas of government toward the female gender along with the results of our plastic society.

Agreed. It's funny...the main guy in the movement calls it the "pussy Renaissance" which I found hilarious.
I'll take you out for a meal with Mr and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche.

TimeLady Victorious

• Aprilicious
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2010, 10:55:39 AM »

this sounds like something Henry Makow would be all over
ENGAGE RIDLEY MOTHER FUCKER

Riddler

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2010, 12:10:48 PM »

it was created by losers that don't have any friends;
prob. ugly-ass motherfuckers to boot....

davann

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 12:21:12 AM »

Agreed. It's funny...the main guy in the movement calls it the "pussy Renaissance" which I found hilarious.

Good to see ya back, btw.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
+  The Free Talk Live BBS
|-+  Free Talk Live
| |-+  General
| | |-+  The True Forced Loneliness movement

// ]]>

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 31 queries.